Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 146. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. How many tokens were sold as part of the pre-sale?
7 million, that is all that were exhibited.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

7,000,000 tokens were sold at a 50% discount. I advise you to visit the project site and read the whitepaper.

Nobody from the project team simply does not appear in the topic. I would like more news.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

7,000,000 tokens were sold at a 50% discount. I advise you to visit the project site and read the whitepaper.
Activity: 238
If my project was rejected, but I corrected aspects that do not meet the conditions: how soon can I apply again?
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. Why is it based on EU legislation? Some of its parts will be difficult to apply in other regions.
The choice of jurisdiction for crypto startup in our time a hard question. There is practically no full-fledged regulation of the crypto-related business anywhere. Individual countries, nothing more. At the same time, I look forward to the G20 summer meeting and the adoption of some General rules. I am sure that we will see many new state cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Hello. I'm wondering which categories will be available for projects on the site in the early days of its work?
In the WhitePaper, it is written that among them there will be exactly commercial, research, charity, personal causes.
Hmm, this is a very limited list. It will be quite difficult to fit all the projects into compliance with these categories.
These are just examples. In practice, the categories will be much larger, so you can not worry - you will find where to place your project.
And how will the addition of new categories occur? I hope that their creation will not be available to ordinary users?
Personally, I would like that the choice of future categories be carried out through voting. Moreover, usage of blockchain technology opens such an opportunity.

Project categories are a matter of site usability, but not a criterion limiting participation. Acorn accentuates its availability for any legal projects. The same applies to the minimum parameters of financing. Any such restrictions are excluded.
Activity: 266
Hello. How will the project compatibility with the platform be analyzed? Will  algorithm or real person deal with it?
Activity: 434
what action is planned to be taken in regard to the pre sale investors,?  if eth remains around $400 usd it would be better to buy in crowdsale?

everything is right here on top of this wrote down

Everything is the risk of early investors

Cost of 1 ETH could both rise and fall - it went down so maybe someone in their investments did not win.

But this is a risk -  Project honestly warned about it in white paper.
For now it`s just good time to buy some ETH for  fiat and then reinvest it in projects like Acorn Platform...
I am an early investor and have no complaints about Acorn. The main thing is that the price on the exchange did not fall below the price that was on the presale.
The price of the launch will only grow according to experience.
But if all investors start selling when they see growth, they can put the value of coins.
Of course, if we can sell tokens at a price fixed in dollars, then why not? considering that the whole market went down.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
I understand that the fundraising will be free, but for transactions within Acorn, you still have to pay, right?

I think that it would be a wrong step t of the project.

I'm confident that only organizations that raise funds on the platform will pay on the platform and I think that there will be paid services.

And what to pay to ordinary ordinary users of the platform?
Activity: 266
I understand that the fundraising will be free, but for transactions within Acorn, you still have to pay, right?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello. Can I buy tokens for ICO for bitcoins?
No, only ETHs are accepted.
Activity: 196
Hello. Can I buy tokens for ICO for bitcoins?
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. Why is it based on EU legislation? Some of its parts will be difficult to apply in other regions.
Activity: 224
Hello. I'm wondering which categories will be available for projects on the site in the early days of its work?
In the WhitePaper, it is written that among them there will be exactly commercial, research, charity, personal causes.
Hmm, this is a very limited list. It will be quite difficult to fit all the projects into compliance with these categories.
These are just examples. In practice, the categories will be much larger, so you can not worry - you will find where to place your project.
And how will the addition of new categories occur? I hope that their creation will not be available to ordinary users?
Personally, I would like that the choice of future categories be carried out through voting. Moreover, usage of blockchain technology opens such an opportunity.
Activity: 122
What will your team do if to the beginning of ICO the air price will be $ 200-300?  Cry
Then the participants of the pre-sale will be in a losing position.

Hey there, the eth price has crashed for sure, but the initial price was pegged to a $0.7 price and given an eth conversion at the start of the sale. This will happen again during the ICO main sale. Obviously, there will be some who do better and worse out of eth during this period but both sales will be tagged to the dollar equally to represent a 50% discount at dollar rates between the presale and sale.
We may also introduce dynamic pricing for the sale - we’re looking into the model for it at the moment. Within the company in general, fairness and looking to add as much value as possible to the community has been extremely important to us - hopefully, that’s something that’s been noticeable. It’s certainly a legitimate concern that any early benefit will be damaged by the eth crash. But we're looking at the best way to look after our early supporters, don't worry Smiley There will be a final announcement next week so join the mailing list if you haven't already to be kept up to date Smiley https://join.aco.ai/mainsale/
Jump to: