Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 145. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
will the white paper be revised or all pre-ico investors have lost their money because of ether price fall?
Activity: 280
I guess all of them promise the same thing, we need to see which one will find a path similar to big exchanges. Without a big audience, won't be any big dividends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Soon the date comes MAIN SALE 28th APRIL - this is an important milestone in the life of the project and who will have predictions and estimates about it? It seems to me that in spite of what is happening recently in the markets, one can safely assume that the project will receive support from the investor community because the project is worth to go into with it with long money especially!  Wink

Today I read an article about the fact that on April 17 this is some important accounting date in the taxation in the United States of America.

Perhaps it will be some sort of reversal in the crypto currency, in any case, I really hope so

I do not quite understand

What is the relationship of US taxes to the turn of the crypto-currency market?

An interesting theory. Many exchanges are registered in the US and to lower taxes they underestimate the courses of the cryptocurrency. I understand correctly? The amount of tax directly depends on the course of cryptocurrency?
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Whatever is happening around me - nothing can convince me that the project will not withstand any "fundamental" impact. By itself, it is well-established, the association that occurs very quickly gives an understanding of the project is a huge plus and if you look at the facts - I think that you do not need to worry.  Grin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Soon the date comes MAIN SALE 28th APRIL - this is an important milestone in the life of the project and who will have predictions and estimates about it? It seems to me that in spite of what is happening recently in the markets, one can safely assume that the project will receive support from the investor community because the project is worth to go into with it with long money especially!  Wink

Today I read an article about the fact that on April 17 this is some important accounting date in the taxation in the United States of America.

Perhaps it will be some sort of reversal in the crypto currency, in any case, I really hope so

I do not quite understand

What is the relationship of US taxes to the turn of the crypto-currency market?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I'm wondering what changes the team plans taking into account the existing reality? market at the bottom. coins are falling.
What motivational tools are there in reserve?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
https://premiercoinbase.com/acorn/

Nice article from Premier Coinbase on Acorn's upcoming ICO

Unfortunately in this review I didn't learn anything new. I like more series of articles on the Medium. Explanations in living examples better describe what is Acorn.
Merit: 250
In a chat of Telegram already 11k subscribers! The team made the second stage of airdrop?
This is a good solution, this will increase the number of coin holders.
Activity: 122
Will you start today another Friday lottery event with Toby Tucker on line? Grin

Yes, we've got another survey coming up this afternoon! Check telegram announcement channel for when it goes live. https://t.me/joinchat/HI_eCBG0fCRCl1ja-d5JDg
https://premiercoinbase.com/acorn/

Nice article from Premier Coinbase on Acorn's upcoming ICO
Tell me please, will there be special conditions for investors during the main selling time? can a discount for volume?

There was 50% discount for the pre-sale, sorry there's no discount for the main sale. Still an exciting opportunity to get involved early though with a big upcoming ICO!
Activity: 196
Hello. How many tokens were sold as part of the pre-sale?

7,000,000 tokens were sold at a 50% discount. I advise you to visit the project site and read the whitepaper.

Nobody from the project team simply does not appear in the topic. I would like more news.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that soon the main stage of the ICO, it takes time to prepare for this. Moreover, as far as I know the Acorn team now travels to different countries at the conference.
I don]'t agree that this can be a valid reason because the main stage begins in 22 days and it's not quite soon. In connection with the increased interest and the influx of new users on the forum it would be nice that developers answered to the questions asked by users not us
Tell me please, will there be special conditions for investors during the main selling time? can a discount for volume?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Hello. How many tokens were sold as part of the pre-sale?

7,000,000 tokens were sold at a 50% discount. I advise you to visit the project site and read the whitepaper.

Nobody from the project team simply does not appear in the topic. I would like more news.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that soon the main stage of the ICO, it takes time to prepare for this. Moreover, as far as I know the Acorn team now travels to different countries at the conference.
Activity: 182
Good evening. Who can become a moderator of the project? Do we need to have the experience of successful fund-raising for this?
And experience of successful venture investments?
Activity: 420
Will you start today another Friday lottery event with Toby Tucker on line? Grin
Activity: 266
Good evening. Who can become a moderator of the project? Do we need to have the experience of successful fund-raising for this?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Do you plan to make a white list for those who want to invest during the main sale? Does your team consider the possibility of making a referral program?
Jump to: