Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 155. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Who guarantees that the products will be delivered to backers timely afther the fundraising is over?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Today more and more innovative projects are financed by large corporations. So u wanna compete them?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Earlier, the question was how the project will filter out scam and left projects, because now you can draw and design a project without leaving your home,
How will the authenticity of the project be confirmed for investment?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The actor for other ICO thought is interesting.
Here the main point in the index of scammers and the correct evaluation of projects.
I do not think that the team will be interested in this, because the concept of investing and not getting dividends is not the best.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello. What about using Acorn platform for holding other ICOs?
I don’t think this is a good idea. In addition, the competition in the niche you’ve offered is just awful.
But young cryptocurrencies need a chance, right?
I tell u, there’re a lot of projects which allow people who hasn’t ever come across cryptocurrencies yet to hold the ICO.
Certainly, but their cost is quite expensive, and the advisors are out of the question in this regard… This creates kinda barrier.
Because holding the ICO is a very cost-based process. Let’s say that a successful project can pay Acorn, but who will refund it in case of failure?
It seems you’re really right. The risks are too high. But I’m sure that holding the ICOs in the future will become easier and the team will also do smth for that.
Activity: 392
I don’t think this is a good idea. In addition, the competition in the niche you’ve offered is just awful.
I tell u, there’re a lot of projects which allow people who hasn’t ever come across cryptocurrencies yet to hold the ICO.
Certainly, but their cost is quite expensive, and the advisors are out of the question in this regard… This creates kinda barrier.
Because holding the ICO is a very cost-based process. Let’s say that a successful project can pay Acorn, but who will refund it in case of failure?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Good morning, the "ACORN COLLECTIVE" coin will not have mining? In the presented currency description do not connote information regarding how much of a block reward, estimated block time, among others
IMHO mining for erc20 projects seems like something useless...perhaps Acorn need their own blockchain  Cool
Its own blockchain certainly has a number of advantages. But the cost of its creation and maintenance is hardly worth it to bother the project focused on real business.
Activity: 336
Hey. How many tokens are put on sale?

72 million tokens, but 7 of them have already been sold.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. How many tokens are put on sale?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good morning, the "ACORN COLLECTIVE" coin will not have mining? In the presented currency description do not connote information regarding how much of a block reward, estimated block time, among others
IMHO mining for erc20 projects seems like something useless...perhaps Acorn need their own blockchain  Cool
Activity: 224
Implementation of Raiden Network technology will allow make the commissions zero. Perhaps it worth to pay them attention?
Activity: 420
I will keep the project tokens at least until the end of this year. I'm sure the situation on the market will recover from the price by the end of the year will be in the area of ​​last year's indicator. As for the project itself - what he showed up to this point was very commendable! Just worth the wait and see what ends MAIN SALE and then evaluate the overall results.
Do You plan to invest your OAKs in projects that will start on Acorn Collective platform? Also I`m intresed how many people care not only about huge profits but about social iniciatives that will take place on Acorn platform?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I will keep the project tokens at least until the end of this year. I'm sure the situation on the market will recover from the price by the end of the year will be in the area of ​​last year's indicator. As for the project itself - what he showed up to this point was very commendable! Just worth the wait and see what ends MAIN SALE and then evaluate the overall results.
Activity: 266
Hey. Will you use traditional fundraising methods or will u offer the public smth revolution?
Activity: 406
Do u guarantee the growth of the value of the tokens as the platform itself becomes more popular? I understand that no one can be 100% sure of that, but I’d like to know a forecast at least.
Jump to: