Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 153. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Do u guarantee the growth of the value of the tokens as the platform itself becomes more popular? I understand that no one can be 100% sure of that, but I’d like to know a forecast at least.

Given that tokens will be in free circulation and will not be burned in the future, it's possible to guarantee the growth of ACO-tokens cost only if three conditions are met. Only one condition depends from the team, one more from the crypto-currencies market and one more from actions of regulators.

The first condition. The team will be able to attract interesting projects and do so that to invest in these projects through ACO-tokens was profitable and more profitable than through fiat.

The second condition. The crypto-currencies market will develop in the future at the same rapid pace as it did in 2017.

The third condition. SEC will legislatively establish that the token gives the right to participate in the issuer's company by analogy with company shares.

The latter two conditions are suitable for any working project with its own tokens.

In other cases, growth is possible, but it can't be guaranteed.

why SEC ? token is positioned as a utility token and the team does not consider that the token gives any rights to participate in the company

this written in white paper

Ok, let's say that is written in white paper.

However, there is also written that Acorn will build its activities in accordance with the current legislation. And even if it wasn't written, then they would be forced to do so as a legal subject.

Yep..   
I tried to answer the question "What can guarantee a growth of tokens?" and formulated necessary conditions.

Why am I sure that sooner or later the token will be given the functions of shares? I'll tell You.

In SEC and in any other regulator, smart guys understand in finances far more than we do. And they are now trying to understand what is a token in general?

What does this digital record in the blockchain mean? Why is it rising in price or falling? In fact, it's simply a record in a digitized distributed database. On the release of a new version of the platform or positive news this entry reacts with growth. And this record reacts to the release of a new version of the platform or positive news with growth. On the contrary, if in a specified period news output doesn't occur the record loses in price.

BUT WHY? What is the practical meaning of this?

I think about it! This is not logical!

It's as if, for example, my inscription in the children's notebook "I love my mommy" traded in the market and grew in days when my mother baked a delicious cake.  Huh Roll Eyes

And believe me, guys in SEC no less puzzled.

Therefore, I boldly declare that sooner or later tokens equate to shares of companies, because in fact they are perceived by the market in this way.

In WP can be written that anywhere. But when there is an idea and a lot of people finance this idea, they are fair shareholders of the results of this idea. And regulators will come to this conclusion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. I have already seen several projects similar to yours, but they have huge problems with fund-raising. Will not you repeat their mistakes?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Guys, who can remind on what exchanges and platforms the implementation of coins is planned?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. When will tokens of this platform appear in the exchange offices?
Usually that happens in a couple of months after the end of ICO. I think that Acorn will not be an exclude.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. When will tokens of this platform appear in the exchange offices?
Activity: 215
#

Hey there!

As an ICO that is building a crowdfunding platform, Kenya is a great place to talk about Blockchain and crowdfunding. It was really great to meet lots of professionals in the Blockchain industry. Alongside that, we were building contacts to support part of the Acorn platform.

Acorn is changing crowdfunding for good, we will be global, accessible and transparent. In order to support local growing businesses, we need professionals on the ground in the country. That's why we're visiting as many countries as possible, not only building our Blockchain partnerships but building professional contacts that can help Acorn be the most successful crowdfunding platform yet. We'll be in Moscow and Dubai soon.

We've got some exciting announcements coming up next week concerning the platform's structure so have a look at our Telegram page for the latest. https://t.me/joinchat/HI_eCBG0fCRCl1ja-d5JDg
What about new partnerships after Nairobi summit? Should we wait any hot  Announcements about it? Also what do you think about all these ICO bans on FB, twitter, linkedin ... How do you plan resist it? maybe projects like Qchain will help you?

skyline_king how about you give my account back
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Decentralizing crowfunding is a great initiative and not only for the foundation of icos but for projects and products much more varied. You have a great team and a very good project. I wish you the best with your ICO.
Activity: 358
Hello. It seemed to me that if a person is ready to offer unique idea then he could easily get a loan for its implementation.
Your statement is absolutely correct, but it isn’t true in relation to some countries of the world.
In Europe, entrepreneurs and inventers are actively credited because they help to develop economy of the country.
However, in the developing countries getting a loan is a problem even for the most promising project that provides many jobs.
In addition to that, interests on these loans are huge that makes a promising project unprofitable. That is why I am happy that Acorn is focused on developing countries primarily.
Activity: 210
Hello. It seemed to me that if a person is ready to offer unique idea then he could easily get a loan for its implementation.
Your statement is absolutely correct, but it isn’t true in relation to some countries of the world.
In Europe, entrepreneurs and inventers are actively credited because they help to develop economy of the country.
However, in the developing countries getting a loan is a problem even for the most promising project that provides many jobs.
Activity: 294
Activity: 210
Activity: 294
Activity: 434
I'd like to speak to the Acorn team. Do you think it is right to postpone the ICO to a later date? After all, as experience shows us, with such a situation on the market, investors ' interest in ICO disappears.

On what date do you propose to postpone the ICO? The fall of the cryptocurrency market may drag on until the end of 2018...
Don't be so pessimistic, my friend. If the fall continues until the end of 2018, we will return to the positions from which we began.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Hello. How long did the advanced sale last?

If I remember correctly, it lasted for exactly three weeks.

It seems so, it ended before the deadline,
Investments were collected very quickly and qualitatively.
On the last day of the presale stage, hardcap was reached. Acorn interested in large investors. I think the same thing will happen at the ICO stage.
Activity: 490

It seems so, it ended before the deadline,
Investments were collected very quickly and qualitatively.
Activity: 392

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
Activity: 112
Activity: 182
I suggest reading the short article, as an option what happens to the cryptomir:
https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

Thanks for the great article. In general, I agree with the author of the article that global players are now trying to get full control over cryptocurrencies. They want the same control that they now have over the dollar.
Do not exaggerate the role of global players. In the market often a lot of absolutely ridiculous and unpredictable movements of the crowd.
Activity: 350
I suggest reading the short article, as an option what happens to the cryptomir:
https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

Thanks for the great article. In general, I agree with the author of the article that global players are now trying to get full control over cryptocurrencies. They want the same control that they now have over the dollar.
Jump to: