Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 154. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
What’s the duration of the main stage of the ICO?
30 days exactly, if the hard cap isnt reached earlier.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
You can learn a lot of info here and here. Also it always helpful to read WP before invest in ICO. You will find a lot of interesting things in Acorn`s White Paper.
Activity: 155
sorry, but I did not see the answer to my question, so I'm interested in the manager or the team members are answering questions here, or is it better to write to another place?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Good afternoon. Some experts claim that the demand for crowdfunding will fall in the near future. What can u say about this?
Some experts claim that all cryptocurrencies are just scam. But then they buy exchanges ...

Lol. Tooting. You need to listen less to such "experts", it seems to me they are just trying to manipulate the market for their own selfish purposes.
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
admin, where can i follow its airdrop? if any please I'm given the address of the link to be able to list. thanks.
Activity: 420
Good afternoon. Some experts claim that the demand for crowdfunding will fall in the near future. What can u say about this?
Some experts claim that all cryptocurrencies are just scam. But then they buy exchanges ...
Merit: 103
I'd like to speak to the Acorn team. Do you think it is right to postpone the ICO to a later date? After all, as experience shows us, with such a situation on the market, investors ' interest in ICO disappears.

On what date do you propose to postpone the ICO? The fall of the cryptocurrency market may drag on until the end of 2018...
Do u guarantee the growth of the value of the tokens as the platform itself becomes more popular? I understand that no one can be 100% sure of that, but I’d like to know a forecast at least.

Given that tokens will be in free circulation and will not be burned in the future, it's possible to guarantee the growth of ACO-tokens cost only if three conditions are met. Only one condition depends from the team, one more from the crypto-currencies market and one more from actions of regulators.

The first condition. The team will be able to attract interesting projects and do so that to invest in these projects through ACO-tokens was profitable and more profitable than through fiat.

The second condition. The crypto-currencies market will develop in the future at the same rapid pace as it did in 2017.

The third condition. SEC will legislatively establish that the token gives the right to participate in the issuer's company by analogy with company shares.

The latter two conditions are suitable for any working project with its own tokens.

In other cases, growth is possible, but it can't be guaranteed.

why SEC ? token is positioned as a utility token and the team does not consider that the token gives any rights to participate in the company

this written in white paper
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
The strength of the project in the product that is tied to the existing analogue in meaning and immediately everything becomes clear about what is at stake and how it is good for everyone who participates in it! This means the project immediately has to itself and gives understanding from the first minutes of learning. Transparency of the team's work process and regular news, as well as participation in various thematic events - is also a great signal for investors and partners!
Activity: 238
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Do u guarantee the growth of the value of the tokens as the platform itself becomes more popular? I understand that no one can be 100% sure of that, but I’d like to know a forecast at least.

Given that tokens will be in free circulation and will not be burned in the future, it's possible to guarantee the growth of ACO-tokens cost only if three conditions are met. Only one condition depends from the team, one more from the crypto-currencies market and one more from actions of regulators.

The first condition. The team will be able to attract interesting projects and do so that to invest in these projects through ACO-tokens was profitable and more profitable than through fiat.

The second condition. The crypto-currencies market will develop in the future at the same rapid pace as it did in 2017.

The third condition. SEC will legislatively establish that the token gives the right to participate in the issuer's company by analogy with company shares.

The latter two conditions are suitable for any working project with its own tokens.

In other cases, growth is possible, but it can't be guaranteed.
Activity: 518
Hello everybody. I would like to know if you are in negotiations with some exchanges. This is important, because today it is very hard to get on a good exchange.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I'd like to speak to the Acorn team. Do you think it is right to postpone the ICO to a later date? After all, as experience shows us, with such a situation on the market, investors ' interest in ICO disappears.
Not always. RootProject with their super long preparations to ICO raise funds step by step. Some negative mentions will be of course. But for good project as Acorn it's not a problem
I agree with you, I think we should not worry about this. We need to remember the time when Ethereum cost $ 300 and there were no problems with ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Not always. RootProject with their super long preparations to ICO raise funds step by step. Some negative mentions will be of course. But for good project as Acorn it's not a problem
Activity: 434
Who guarantees that the products will be delivered to backers timely afther the fundraising is over?

What are you saying? The project has already collected softcap at the presale stage ($5 million). Your question casts doubt on whether you are a competent investor
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
Who guarantees that the products will be delivered to backers timely afther the fundraising is over?

what guarantees are not enough for you? The developers guarantee the fulfillment of their assigned tasks and the fulfillment in a given period of time. Otherwise failure to perform their duties will affect on their reputation
Activity: 196
Activity: 336
Hello. The project needs a marketing campaign. What tools will be offered within the framework of Acorn?
Jump to: