Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 157. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hey. Will everyone be able to sell the goods on the internal trading platform of Acorn?
It was created in order to help the producers to promote the goods at the early stage.

But I doubt that it will be able to compete the major marketplaces. They spend thousands of dollar on advertisement.
Activity: 238
Hey. Will everyone be able to sell the goods on the internal trading platform of Acorn?
It was created in order to help the producers to promote the goods at the early stage.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
hmm, paying attention to the cryptocurrency market wants to cry. Interestingly, this will affect the conduct of the ICO?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Check out where we were last week... made some great news friends

Tell me why you decided to take part in the summit in Nairobi? Why did you choose this country? What other countries are you planning to visit?

Hey there!

As an ICO that is building a crowdfunding platform, Kenya is a great place to talk about Blockchain and crowdfunding. It was really great to meet lots of professionals in the Blockchain industry. Alongside that, we were building contacts to support part of the Acorn platform.

Acorn is changing crowdfunding for good, we will be global, accessible and transparent. In order to support local growing businesses, we need professionals on the ground in the country. That's why we're visiting as many countries as possible, not only building our Blockchain partnerships but building professional contacts that can help Acorn be the most successful crowdfunding platform yet. We'll be in Moscow and Dubai soon.

We've got some exciting announcements coming up next week concerning the platform's structure so have a look at our Telegram page for the latest. https://t.me/joinchat/HI_eCBG0fCRCl1ja-d5JDg
What about new partnerships after Nairobi summit? Should we wait any hot  Announcements about it? Also what do you think about all these ICO bans on FB, twitter, linkedin ... How do you plan resist it? maybe projects like Qchain will help you?

For Nairobi, got a sweet video coming out today, will post the link when it goes up!

For ad bans, really interesting topic, I'm just writing an article about it on our Steemit page, link to follow.

Basically, I'm optimistic about the ad ban, but will let you know why in my next article Wink
The ban on advertising will not actually affect the current marketing models of ICO. Since the current system of bounty marketing does not rely on paid advertising. Each ICO-project has its own channels in social networks in which users replicate messages. The prohibitions do not extend to this model.

Have you ever heard of contextual advertising, targeted advertising? This advertising works in facebook, twitter, instagram, google. There's a lot of money.
Activity: 350
Hey. How many tokens have been sold on the pre-sale?
All the 7 millions. The hard cap was reached.
Activity: 358
Hey. How many tokens have been sold on the pre-sale?
Will yr platform have a mobile app? It’s impossible to imagine successful promotion without it today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Good afternoon. It’s excellent that you wanna help the developing countries. Perhaps you should cooperate with international non-commercial organizations?

Why should the project cooperate with non-commercial organizations? What benefit will it bring? Tax evasion?
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I have already specified that I did not mean the blocking of the ICO, but the very fact of such regulation by the administration of social networks. This is a sign that someone very much does not like this activity. Or statistics on advertising where apparently a significant proportion began to be advertising ICO programs. Apparently this is due to a lot of fraud and social networks do not want to identify themselves with these scammers. After all, this is indirectly obtained.  Wink
Activity: 238
Hey. Let’s say I’ve changed my mind and don’t want to invest in a particular project. Can I withdraw contribution?
Activity: 406
How long is it until the start of the ICO?
If you man the main stage, it lasts 30 days exactly.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Hey there!

As an ICO that is building a crowdfunding platform, Kenya is a great place to talk about Blockchain and crowdfunding. It was really great to meet lots of professionals in the Blockchain industry. Alongside that, we were building contacts to support part of the Acorn platform.

Acorn is changing crowdfunding for good, we will be global, accessible and transparent. In order to support local growing businesses, we need professionals on the ground in the country. That's why we're visiting as many countries as possible, not only building our Blockchain partnerships but building professional contacts that can help Acorn be the most successful crowdfunding platform yet. We'll be in Moscow and Dubai soon.

We've got some exciting announcements coming up next week concerning the platform's structure so have a look at our Telegram page for the latest. https://t.me/joinchat/HI_eCBG0fCRCl1ja-d5JDg
What about new partnerships after Nairobi summit? Should we wait any hot  Announcements about it? Also what do you think about all these ICO bans on FB, twitter, linkedin ... How do you plan resist it? maybe projects like Qchain will help you?

For Nairobi, got a sweet video coming out today, will post the link when it goes up!

For ad bans, really interesting topic, I'm just writing an article about it on our Steemit page, link to follow.

Basically, I'm optimistic about the ad ban, but will let you know why in my next article Wink
The ban on advertising will not actually affect the current marketing models of ICO. Since the current system of bounty marketing does not rely on paid advertising. Each ICO-project has its own channels in social networks in which users replicate messages. The prohibitions do not extend to this model.

Yes, advertising associated with social networks is not needed now.
But the real meetings at the events - forums, presentations that you need.
Activity: 518
Correctly I understand that I can spend my tokens received for the bounty campaign for goods that will be sold in Acorn Marketplace? What interesting things will be sold there?
You can buy hoodie! Do you need hoodie? May be You have a friend that dreaming about ql hoodie! In telegram chat people share photos whith their Acorn boughts.
I think it will be possible to pay for services by using Acorn tokens. For example, to place a project on a platform, etc.
I agree with you. What about advertising? I think advertising on the Acorn platform will also be advisable through the use of their tokens.
Activity: 280
Will the creators of the goods be able to put them on sale outside yr platform or isnt such option provided?
Activity: 364
How long is it until the start of the ICO?
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
i think it's a very nice ICO. i can invest some money in this but i need to think
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Hey there!

Good afternoon. It’s excellent that you wanna help the developing countries. Perhaps you should cooperate with international non-commercial organizations?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
***WIN 500 OAK TOKENS***

Congrats to the winner of last week's survey prize draw, who won 500OAK Tokens!

Complete this week's survey to be entered into a 500OAK Token prize draw.

http://[Suspicious link removed]/AcornSurveyII

Link is blocked.
It makes sense to make a reference to a telegram or social network with this post.
Or pick up a past post with a link ...
Jump to: