Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 151. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. Are there any countries, citizens of which cannot raise funds? Or there are no such limitations on Acorn?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hence the ACORN project creates a platform for conducting crowdfunding for any law firms. It is interesting that ACORN provides its platform for crowdfunding absolutely free of charge and also provides huge bonuses for early investors.
Yes. These features attracted me Acorn. In addition, their platform has the ability to place advertising, this is a big plus.
Activity: 350
Hence the ACORN project creates a platform for conducting crowdfunding for any law firms. It is interesting that ACORN provides its platform for crowdfunding absolutely free of charge and also provides huge bonuses for early investors.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 532
Good afternoon. Does your platform plan to interact with banking structures in the developing countries? I guess this will have positive effect.

Now it would be a very good step to conclude some image partnerships with blockchain projects that are close in focus, such as banking services, liquidity providers or something like that.
Activity: 406
Aren’t you afraid of high levels of corruption in some countries that may interfere with spending collected funds on purpose?
Activity: 215
#
Why do you guys let stolen accounts and bad trust in your campaigns
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
The team promised that the roadmap will be updated. When will this be done? Investors need to know more information about you and your plans.
The problem with roadmaps is that everyone looks at them and if there is a tiny delay investors freak out. The truth is that is is very hard to anticipate exact dates when something will be ready. So many unexpected problems can come up that delay a roadmap, but investors aren't interested in those problems.
They must be confident in their strength if they are not capable then they shouldn't promise us for anything or in the roadmap  indicate dates with a margin for unforeseen circumstances

That's a problem because investors have no clue how software development works. Often times there are unforeseen problems or any other deadlocks, that is just how it is. You can't always avoid those problems. And if they don't provide a roadmap with ETA investors are still mad.
it seems to me, with such a strong team of programmers, any error in the code will be immediately corrected.
and generally, they will hardly produce a crude product. 100% will test everything.

I wasn't saying that they are not able to detect errors. I just said that it takes more time than expected sometimes and those who are not involved with software development don't have a clue about that and think that the team is bad. Which is not the case obviously.
Activity: 490
Good afternoon. Does your platform plan to interact with banking structures in the developing countries? I guess this will have positive effect.

Why should they banks if they want to work on their blockchain, banks always commission ...
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Will the platform hold post-ICO if there are unsold tokens left?
Judging by the WP such option is completely excluded.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. Will the platform hold post-ICO if there are unsold tokens left?
Activity: 70
Activity: 196
Hello. If investors does not receive direct profit what is the use of supporting projects?
They get dividends but in case of crowdfunding, the process is very different from the traditional
what kind of dividend do you say? I as an investor what else will I get except my tokens? Are you exactly talking about the Acorn project?
Activity: 322
Hello. If investors does not receive direct profit what is the use of supporting projects?
They get dividends but in case of crowdfunding, the process is very different from the traditional
I know. I just do not understand how low and deferred dividends can help attract investment.
The main problem of young projects is the need to constantly pay part of funds to the investors. Sometimes this process slows down development.
And what do you offer? To refuse payments to depositors in general? You have such a strange vision of investment.   
No. However, if during first couple of year funds are spend on development and expansion of the project then dividends will increase significantly and project will be freed from superfluous financial pressure.
I know. I just do not understand how low and deferred dividends can help attract investment.
The main problem of young projects is the need to constantly pay part of funds to the investors. Sometimes this process slows down development.
And what do you offer? To refuse payments to depositors in general? You have such a strange vision of investment.   
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
That is, how investors will not receive profit? And tokens? They can be sold on exchanges and make a profit if the price of tokens increases.
Jump to: