Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 150. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi. Reserve fund for Acorn will be created in any case, or only if some of the tokens are not sold on the ICO?
No, the liquidity reserve will be created in any case. A part of the collected during the ICO will be allocated to it.
Other projects can do fine without such mechanisms. Is that sort of a reserve really necessary?
This mechanism will provide stable token value rise even if most project founders want to receive payments in fiat currency.
Wait, aren’t all payments made in tokens? I thought that they would be the only tool for internal calculations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi. Reserve fund for Acorn will be created in any case, or only if some of the tokens are not sold on the ICO?
No, the liquidity reserve will be created in any case. A part of the collected during the ICO will be allocated to it.
Other projects can do fine without such mechanisms. Is that sort of a reserve really necessary?
This mechanism will provide stable token value rise even if most project founders want to receive payments in fiat currency.
Activity: 392
Activity: 336
ico sales are ongoing, hopefully in this ico sales get the target in the want it, for the team continue to enhance the power of unique and interesting prospects, so much to get the attention of investors and state the promises in talking, so surely many would be interested, apologize if there is any word of mine if there is a mistake
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!

On your question navryadi here will answer,
why do not you consider investing in the Acorn project?
than other suggested by you better?
Activity: 196
Hi all,
I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?
 Thank you for your answers!
No one is interested in what projects you have invested because in this ANN thread only ACORN is discussed Your message is very similar to advertising a scam project
Activity: 336
Good evening. How long it is before the ICO start?

26 days, if my calculations are right.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good evening. How long it is before the ICO start?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Hello. If investors does not receive direct profit what is the use of supporting projects?
They get dividends but in case of crowdfunding, the process is very different from the traditional

Do the holders of Acorn tokens receive dividends? Where did you find this information? As far as I know, the project will not pay dividends.
It is not true. There was no official information about this from the Acorn team. Acorn weekly conducts different competitions.
By the way, yes, this week we are waiting for a new contest. prizes worthy.
Akorn shows itself well in promoting the project and interacting with subscribers.
Guys, dividends are not what makes you rich. The best investments on wall street are investments designed to grow, not dividends. So don't worry. Multiple profits on dividends still do not earn, but on growth is easy.
Activity: 490
Hello. If investors does not receive direct profit what is the use of supporting projects?
They get dividends but in case of crowdfunding, the process is very different from the traditional

Do the holders of Acorn tokens receive dividends? Where did you find this information? As far as I know, the project will not pay dividends.
It is not true. There was no official information about this from the Acorn team. Acorn weekly conducts different competitions.
By the way, yes, this week we are waiting for a new contest. prizes worthy.
Akorn shows itself well in promoting the project and interacting with subscribers.
Activity: 518

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Activity: 420
I wonder who can say which countries will not be among those who will be able to take part in the project. And in general, how is this determined? The description of the project is beautifully written "from any country", but is it so?
I assume there is no special list with banned countries. May be countries, company's and personalities that under US sanctions are banned from Acorn too...
Activity: 238
Good evening. If the project from the developed country gets on your platform will it initially have lower chances to raise the necessary sums?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I wonder who can say which countries will not be among those who will be able to take part in the project. And in general, how is this determined? The description of the project is beautifully written "from any country", but is it so?

Activity: 280
Who will control spending of funds? I doubt that European will personally check how his founds are used.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hello. Are there any countries, citizens of which cannot raise funds? Or there are no such limitations on Acorn?
Hi! The Acorn team claims that main advantage of their project is that providing free crowdfunding for any legal project in any country.
Jump to: