Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 180. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

This link does not work. Or is it just me such a problem. Just now I'm abroad

It works our end. If you Google 'Acorn Collective Medium' it's the latest Article that we've posted.  Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
It's an appropriate time to say that we really appreciate the continued support and interest you guys are showing us and our project.

We're not ignoring any of you, we have been very busy in starting to plan the Main-Sale and will be announcing some major developments very soon.

CryptoBudgie will be back in the next few days to address all of these questions that have been asked over the last few pages. Thanks for your patience!

Grin

Activity: 112
The date of the next ico stage is already known when will it begin? I would like to know if you will still sell tokens with discount? If so at what discount?
Usually on ICO discount still do, but in smaller sizes. The scheme is simple, the earlier you buy, the more profitable it is. Therefore, to get a bigger discount, when the ICO starts, you need to purchase tokens at the very beginning.
many investor were afraid to invest on the pre-sale stage by reason of freezing funds for a long time if they had not collected a soft-cap. One of such investors was me. Therefore, it is interesting what kind of discount will be given considering that initially it was 50%
I'm with you here do not agree. I as an investor on the contrary was interested in the fact that if the project does not collect soft cap tokens will not be returned to investors. I liked the fact that an additional ICO will be held
It is necessary to understand and take into account that investors consider projects in different ways. both long-term and pre-term, depending on the timing, size of the deposit and the planned return on investment, profitability, demand.

investors themselves are also divided into long-term and short-term in view of their experience and view of the future.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

indicative history, with competitions, dates and emotions))
The main thing to do everything clearly and consistently.
Activity: 182
The date of the next ico stage is already known when will it begin? I would like to know if you will still sell tokens with discount? If so at what discount?
Usually on ICO discount still do, but in smaller sizes. The scheme is simple, the earlier you buy, the more profitable it is. Therefore, to get a bigger discount, when the ICO starts, you need to purchase tokens at the very beginning.
many investor were afraid to invest on the pre-sale stage by reason of freezing funds for a long time if they had not collected a soft-cap. One of such investors was me. Therefore, it is interesting what kind of discount will be given considering that initially it was 50%
I'm with you here do not agree. I as an investor on the contrary was interested in the fact that if the project does not collect soft cap tokens will not be returned to investors. I liked the fact that an additional ICO will be held
It is necessary to understand and take into account that investors consider projects in different ways. both long-term and pre-term, depending on the timing, size of the deposit and the planned return on investment, profitability, demand.
Well, Yes. Why do we need tokens if the project does not work at full capacity. But it's all good. I will participate in ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
A very nice mention for us in Forbes!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2018/02/23/12-technology-trends-cmos-should-capitalize-on/#16cddbc655b2
Another key player in the Blockchain space is Acorn Collective, who is building a blockchain based crowdfunding platform that's the first to be free and open to any legal project in any country. "We offer  the ability to do free crowdfunding from anywhere in the world," says co-founder Dr. Moritz Kurtz. "This is helping bring the power of blockchain to all parts of the world and enables a global economy."
then what do they say about you at this level I like, like the very idea of the project. the modern world needs it.
I never liked this source(www.forbes.com) because they are asking to turn off the ADD_block before giving me access to the article. Nevertheless, forbs is a very influential resource. Very cool, that you could make a publication there

Not that it's any relevant to this thread, but don't almost all media websites ask you to turn off the add blocker before you can access their content in the next step? That's the case for me and I would run out of sources if I made that a knockout criteria Tongue
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

I think anything up to 10% for early ICO adopters is fine. Anything higher and it's a slap in the face on the people who took the risk on the pre-sale.
I hope the team will take this moment into account and make fair bonuses.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think anything up to 10% for early ICO adopters is fine. Anything higher and it's a slap in the face on the people who took the risk on the pre-sale.
You speak right things, absolutely. Private, Pre-Sale investors are people who risking more than all other. Many factors, which are variable (rate of cryptocurrencies first of all).
And when somebody choosing ICO for investment, he looks at money raised on Pre-Sale. Than bigger then better.
Activity: 74

Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

This project perfectly illustrates to us the trend that entrenched in the 21st century. This century - destroyed such a factor as distance in the context of business ties, business building, capital formation and attitude to capital in general. I think the project will be a resounding success this year and we will all witness this, I am happy to be a part of this process. Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2018/02/23/12-technology-trends-cmos-should-capitalize-on/#16cddbc655b2
Another key player in the Blockchain space is Acorn Collective, who is building a blockchain based crowdfunding platform that's the first to be free and open to any legal project in any country. "We offer  the ability to do free crowdfunding from anywhere in the world," says co-founder Dr. Moritz Kurtz. "This is helping bring the power of blockchain to all parts of the world and enables a global economy."
then what do they say about you at this level I like, like the very idea of the project. the modern world needs it.
I never liked this source(www.forbes.com) because they are asking to turn off the ADD_block before giving me access to the article. Nevertheless, forbs is a very influential resource. Very cool, that you could make a publication there
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Hi,
Will the mvp/ someother beta product be ready b4 the main sale?
Yeap good question  mvp or beta will hell boost Acorn`s main ICO
The launch of the MVP before the start of the crowdsale is to be a great solution. This will prove the serious intentions of the team and allow them to successfully carry out the ICO. I like to follow the development of this project.
And I would say the opposite. Knowing the trend of our market I would like that beta version was implemented after the release of the token on the  exchange. I think it will affect the growth of the price of the token.

so far we see reasoning, but there is no answer. My opinion is better to first let it be a beta version.
Merit: 100

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
I think we have to wait for second ICO round ((
Jump to: