Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 181. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Tell us more about the Acorn Marketplace. What currency can I pay for goods? This platform can be used by anyone or only the ICO participants?
I will not say exactly about the currency, but I think that everything will be democratic. But the projects will definitely not be limited in any way. Participation in ICO is not necessary, such restrictions are simply not necessary. The Acorn project wants to make crowdfunding more accessible. This is their trick)
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Tell us more about the Acorn Marketplace. What currency can I pay for goods? This platform can be used by anyone or only the ICO participants?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
What are the plans for the project now and where will it go with regard to fees? How quickly will it be possible to obtain data on a specific product that can be used in real time? What are the plans for coverage? - not all of these questions have answers in white paper - if there is such information please write here - or in a personal message. Still wondering - are there any similar projects? How are there examples?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I have not watched the updates for a long time. Wow you were able to assemble a soft kap for pre-sale it very well. When does the open sale of tokens begin? whether there will be discounts as on presale?
The price of the token in the ICO period will be equal to 1.4 $. But I think that without bonuses it will be hard to attract investors.

Doesn't make sense to just have a look at the price and then judge whether potential investors might give this a chance. The only thing that matters is the technology and if their presentation is bad, it's game over.
Activity: 420
I have not watched the updates for a long time. Wow you were able to assemble a soft kap for pre-sale it very well. When does the open sale of tokens begin? whether there will be discounts as on presale?
I hope no. but that`is obviously they will set  bonuses for earlier ICO contributors.
Activity: 434
The price of the token in the ICO period will be equal to 1.4 $. But I think that without bonuses it will be hard to attract investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Once the project is fully operational, many ideas and other meaningful and useful projects will be realized in the world! Think about buying tokens. You not only get promising profits from speculation and accumulation during storage - you get the opportunity to join the process of creating a network of meaningful initiatives for people that will bring a lot of good and good. What better way to spend your money with pleasure)
Yeah, can't argue with that! Project are a good and positive)) How many ideas around the world can be realized? I think that hundreds and thousands of projects will get a chance to live thanks to Acorn.

Is this whole platform a copy of KICKICO or is it something completely unique? Maybe someone can quickly point out the major differences. Thanks!

I advise you to read ONE PAGER. There it is written:

Current platforms accept a small percentage of projects, shut out developing countries and charge high fees. They focus on a narrow
band of projects to maximise stakeholder returns.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PbmmXatTeAcVAyT3ByR2xCNW8/view

Ok but they could probably adjust their rule set anytime in order to respond to market needs. That might then turn into competition for you. However, if you take a broader approach that might put you into the pole position right from the start.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Hi,
Will the mvp/ someother beta product be ready b4 the main sale?
Yeap good question  mvp or beta will hell boost Acorn`s main ICO
The launch of the MVP before the start of the crowdsale is to be a great solution. This will prove the serious intentions of the team and allow them to successfully carry out the ICO. I like to follow the development of this project.
And I would say the opposite. Knowing the trend of our market I would like that beta version was implemented after the release of the token on the  exchange. I think it will affect the growth of the price of the token.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Yes, it's an amazing result and it really impresses to the depth. Here it is the power of mutual assistance and support! International power of helping others! It's so cool, congratulations to the team again and especially the founder! The main thing is to continue and implement plans - now faith in yourself will increase many times and work will become easier and more pleasant - I'm sure! Smiley
That's for sure. To be honest at the beginning I had doubts. But now realizing the scale of the project there is no doubt. I am sure that the project is really necessary today in the startup market.
Merit: 250
Hi,
The launch of the MVP before the start of the crowdsale is to be a great solution. This will prove the serious intentions of the team and allow them to successfully carry out the ICO. I like to follow the development of this project.
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Hi,
Activity: 112
well, continue to support the project, YouTube and latest news, please, let it fail, you will pass.
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Yes, it's an amazing result and it really impresses to the depth. Here it is the power of mutual assistance and support! International power of helping others! It's so cool, congratulations to the team again and especially the founder! The main thing is to continue and implement plans - now faith in yourself will increase many times and work will become easier and more pleasant - I'm sure! Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yohcso2XqAY

A big thank you from our CEO, Moritz.
...so this is really just a public crowdfund to crowdfund a crowdfunding platform (c)

Well, guys, I strongly recommend to check this vid. CEO comments situation with huge contributions from 1 ETH address.
Activity: 98
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Hi,
Dear Acorn Collective! What is your real goal for main ICO? Do you have any comments? For now You got a lot of funds so you have good amount of money to aggressive marketing ....
I also wonder where the following investments will go, accumulated suma vpchatlyayuschaya, you need understanding before the beginning of ICO
Activity: 420
Dear Acorn Collective! What is your real goal for main ICO? Do you have any comments? For now You got a lot of funds so you have good amount of money to aggressive marketing ....
Activity: 111
Very happy to have invested in this during the pre-sale. After having personally donated to a charity crowd funding campaign recently it infuriated me that I had to pay approximately 10% in fees to the hosting site - looking at you everydayhero. I found it very outrageous and see a definitive market for this product. I can't wait to see it launch and see these other greedy companies lose market share.
Jump to: