Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 182. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Remind me when the main sale begins? Will the pause be long? It could be at once, on the wave of success.
I think the ICO is scheduled for mid-March and will last until mid-April. The team has plenty of time to do marketing. I think there's a chance to reach hardcap!

Yes, it's enough time to spend all the activities connected with marketing.

I think that the public sale will be successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Remind me when the main sale begins? Will the pause be long? It could be at once, on the wave of success.
I think the ICO is scheduled for mid-March and will last until mid-April. The team has plenty of time to do marketing. I think there's a chance to reach hardcap!
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
- GIVE AWAY ALERT! -

We’re giving away 3 LOTS OF 15,000 OAK tokens to everyone that has contributed 0.3 ETH or more!

If you’ve already contributed 0.3 ETH+ then you’ll be entered into the prize draw.

Get your OAK Tokens here --> https://aco.ai/identity/

I know I dont have a snowballs chance in hell of winning, but is there a date for the draw?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
The date of the next ico stage is already known when will it begin? I would like to know if you will still sell tokens with discount? If so at what discount?
Usually on ICO discount still do, but in smaller sizes. The scheme is simple, the earlier you buy, the more profitable it is. Therefore, to get a bigger discount, when the ICO starts, you need to purchase tokens at the very beginning.
Activity: 196
The date of the next ico stage is already known when will it begin? I would like to know if you will still sell tokens with discount? If so at what discount?
Activity: 136
It seems to be an interesting project!It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Hi.
Question:
In what way will the seriousness of the project that will seek investment be checked?
Based on what principles will be tested for the project sponsor?

In white paper it is written that the project should not be prohibited legislative, should not violate ethical norms.

Everything else I think is acceptable. Simply if the project is not worth it, it will not collect money.

And who will determine this? With the legislation more understandable. But who will determine the ethical norms? They are different in different countries. Yes and not only in countries. Even have different people they can be different. Then it may turn out that this rule will be used by the project management at its discretion?

but what about scammers? let's lay out the left documents for a project that seems to be interesting, they can get funding?

I think that Acorn will have a lawyer who will screen out deliberately fraudulent projects.

But in general, it's just a market you yourself have to analyze the project

in this place, there may be bureaucracy and slowness, demand additional documents, pause sponsorship and thereby break agreements in part.
Activity: 490
OUR PRE-SALE HAS SOLD OUT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FDukWweuHY

We are delighted to announce that we have SOLD OUT in our Pre-sale – selling 7 million tokens in the process. We have been overwhelmed by the support we’ve received over the last three weeks and can't thank you all enough. #ChangeCrowdfunding
It is really great result!your project seems to be successful!
Congrats guys, team!! Hopefully, crowdfunding will be as safe as the common/traditional investments, in the legality aspect to minimize scam and investor loss. Cheers to this!!!
Great news, for the sake of this case I will open a bottle of wine, let it be all right!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Congratulation devs and all ICO participants for selling out all pre-sale tokens (7 millions OAK)  and reaching soft cap of the project, though soft cap wasn't low, the project managed to reach it quite fast that shows its huge potential!
Activity: 322
Time to rename this topic isn't it? Pre-sale successfully over! My congratulations to Acorn Collective! Great work.
Yeah, I think so too. Time to rename but maybe they are still preparing for the main ICO. 😊😊 Again, congrats to the success!!
Activity: 182
That's awesome! Not all ICO have such success today. The idea and the project as a whole proved that there is a demand for crowdfunding. People this theme interesting and is necessary. And this is just the start. New victories and achievements are ahead!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Congrats, guys! Success in presale shows how much interest have a project in crypto and the real world. And Acorn do it! Excellent, guys. I will support and watch further.

We are delighted to announce that we have SOLD OUT in our Pre-sale – selling 7 million tokens in the process. We have been overwhelmed by the support we’ve received over the last three weeks and can't thank you all enough. #ChangeCrowdfunding
Congrats guys, team!! Hopefully, crowdfunding will be as safe as the common/traditional investments, in the legality aspect to minimize scam and investor loss. Cheers to this!!!
projects like this that will have many investors because they have clear goals in project development, with this exciting idea that many small projects will be skipped, the project is fortunate to have a great team structure to develop this project
Activity: 420
Time to rename this topic isn't it? Pre-sale successfully over! My congratulations to Acorn Collective! Great work.
Activity: 14

Merit: 103
I am glad that I managed to pass the KYC and invest some ETH. I did not think that the pre-sale would end so quickly. I hope now the team will be able to deploy the marketing campaign to its full potential.
Activity: 112

it's amazing your team did a great job. I never saw before that after prolonging the ICO at two days later the team managed to collect so many funds. This means that you knew something that we didn't know. Grats Cheesy
Well, well done! everything goes well. the next stage is ahead, he will be just fine!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Yes! Yes! Yes! How cool Friends! Congratulations to all, team, community, investors - all! This is the result! The most important thing is now those projects that were hoping to get you with your help the support that they are waiting for! This is great news - I'm feel good Smiley; D; D; D

Jump to: