Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 184. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I saw in telegram chat that team officially confirmed their partnership with Bancor. I hope it will allow some trade after crowdsale. Exclellent, guys, it's awesome news!
That's really good news. Is there a reference to an official source? Not a telegram.
very curious, this is a big plus if the truth. I hope the administration will respond soon and send a link.

https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/965987043326222336

I don't lie. Project excellent.

The Pre-Sale is now over 70% sold out but there's still time to get involved.

https://aco.ai/identity/
But if you don't sell all 100% OAK on presale will be any changes in strategy for next main  ICO? Or you have second plan?
The team has enough funds collected at the stage of presale, so they have the opportunity to engage marketing. I think at the ICO stage a very large number of investors will be attracted.
Activity: 532
I saw in telegram chat that team officially confirmed their partnership with Bancor. I hope it will allow some trade after crowdsale. Exclellent, guys, it's awesome news!
That's really good news. Is there a reference to an official source? Not a telegram.
very curious, this is a big plus if the truth. I hope the administration will respond soon and send a link.

I don't lie. Project excellent.

But if you don't sell all 100% OAK on presale will be any changes in strategy for next main  ICO? Or you have second plan?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I would like to know - will there be any restriction on project fees? Ie. some kind of lid installed by the Acorn project itself? If it really is, what kind? After all, there are projects that require relatively small amounts of money, but there are those that have 1 million dollars will not be enough. How such a question will be solved by the team? Huh
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

A nice review on us from Altcoin Buzz. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8J86-sbb4Q&t=412s
Not bad. I wonder if there are or will be reviews in other languages? I'm sure many people need this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
if the partnership with bancor really took place then this is great news! Will there be confirmation in the press release or in the official media? The bancor platform will be able to become a strong partner and allow many new potential users to interact with projects.
Merit: 10

Bancor is a very significant project with a great future. And partnership with Bancor means a lot. I even saw on the official site logos of Bancor in partners...
Activity: 115
Merit: 103
- OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT -

We’re extending the pre-sale!

We’ve had a whole crop of new Acorns over the weekend, and we’re still processing KYC, we’re also talking to some groups who – as you can see from this morning – have started to join the sale, so we’re extending the sale by 48 hours.

The new deadline is 12pm GMT on Wednesday.

We’re really excited about a great weekend here at OAK Towers, so keep your eyes on the channel as we push to close out the sale in the next couple of days!

Could you please give a good reason for the extension of pre-sale. I think part of the community will be dissatisfied with this decision.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
We have added Acorn Collective ICO profile to website CoinWoot (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/acorn-collective).

If you have any question about Acorn Collective ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Is it another low-quality platform with ratings of ICO projects? Then you have to work on the functionality and quality of your project that if you want begin to enjoy success
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
They promise fast exchanges and support ASAP after ICO. I guess they already had converstions with excanges and if I`m right they list fast.
Activity: 112
Great news and results! And we need to continue, remarkable dynamics and the project! It seems to me that such interest is generally conditioned by the theme of medicine, the very idea of ​​the project and the speed of implementation of plans - it is also important to receive timely information from the project - what we are seeing. A good pace and excellent, healthy community - Acorn has everything for the successful implementation of ICO and effective access to the stock exchanges. Grin

and what kind of medicine talk? I think medicine is just one of the directions of start-ups that can work on this platform
investing in your health-quite a reasonable step, I have no doubt in the project, I'm in!
Merit: 10
Great news and results! And we need to continue, remarkable dynamics and the project! It seems to me that such interest is generally conditioned by the theme of medicine, the very idea of ​​the project and the speed of implementation of plans - it is also important to receive timely information from the project - what we are seeing. A good pace and excellent, healthy community - Acorn has everything for the successful implementation of ICO and effective access to the stock exchanges. Grin

and what kind of medicine talk? I think medicine is just one of the directions of start-ups that can work on this platform
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Activity: 434
- OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT -

We’re extending the pre-sale!

We’ve had a whole crop of new Acorns over the weekend, and we’re still processing KYC, we’re also talking to some groups who – as you can see from this morning – have started to join the sale, so we’re extending the sale by 48 hours.

The new deadline is 12pm GMT on Wednesday.

We’re really excited about a great weekend here at OAK Towers, so keep your eyes on the channel as we push to close out the sale in the next couple of days!
Great news for all investors. Acorn gathered more than 3 thousand investors at the presale stage, it's amazing! The market will be saturated with large volumes of trade
Activity: 84
We have added Acorn Collective ICO profile to website CoinWoot (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/acorn-collective).

If you have any question about Acorn Collective ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Jump to: