Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 185. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
When would the bounty campaign end?
I think not earlier than ICO ends or hardcap is reached, for more info there are devs in telegram acorn collective chat that communicate with each person. Feel free to ask there.
They said they will update the bounty thread but it still isn't.

to mine, if I'm not mistaken - until the end of February, on the first page the information was
Yes, that's what is on the bounty thread but they said the ICO was moved so we should expect changes and wait for it.
Activity: 420
- OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT -

We’re extending the pre-sale!

We’ve had a whole crop of new Acorns over the weekend, and we’re still processing KYC, we’re also talking to some groups who – as you can see from this morning – have started to join the sale, so we’re extending the sale by 48 hours.

The new deadline is 12pm GMT on Wednesday.

We’re really excited about a great weekend here at OAK Towers, so keep your eyes on the channel as we push to close out the sale in the next couple of days!
Just two days? Hope it enough to earn softcap! But if you earn more than 400 ETH everyday that`s  ok!
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
to mine, if I'm not mistaken - until the end of February, on the first page the information was
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I think not earlier than ICO ends or hardcap is reached, for more info there are devs in telegram acorn collective chat that communicate with each person. Feel free to ask there.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Silly question but will the competition for the 15000 oak be extended or will it just be the people who made it in time for the first deadline?
Activity: 854
Activity: 490
Who can explain to me how to translate? Where can I see an example of translation? I can translate from English to Russian, but I do not know how to do it correctly ...
Go to the first page of the post, there are links to translated options. In general, the issue with translations was decided long ago.
Activity: 98
- OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT -

We’re extending the pre-sale!

We’ve had a whole crop of new Acorns over the weekend, and we’re still processing KYC, we’re also talking to some groups who – as you can see from this morning – have started to join the sale, so we’re extending the sale by 48 hours.

The new deadline is 12pm GMT on Wednesday.

We’re really excited about a great weekend here at OAK Towers, so keep your eyes on the channel as we push to close out the sale in the next couple of days!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Who can explain to me how to translate? Where can I see an example of translation? I can translate from English to Russian, but I do not know how to do it correctly ...

What do you want to translate? Translations are made, there is a Russian topic. What is the issue?
Activity: 37
Activity: 37
Looks like this is promising project. Easy to understand and collect points.
Activity: 434
Softcap includes pre-sale ?
Whitepaper says Main ICO Softcap 3,500,000 OAK  (~5M), that suggest no pre-sale included, is that right ?
soft-cap is common for the main ICO and for the pre-sail stage which is equal to the amount of fees in $5 million. On the main stage of the ICO should sell about 2 million OAK tokens to reach soft-cap
Yes, but for main ICO they set another price (and another refaund rules). For main ICO price is 800 OAK for 1 ETH. In other words AC needs 2500 ETH to reach softcap.
This is an achievable goal. Given the specialization of the project and increased interest in it, I think it's not a problem. Plus the market shows signs of a reversal upward. All this will have a positive impact on Fund-raising.
I believe that Acorn will reach softcap without problems. The presale collected more than 2.3 kk $, this money is enough to carry out a marketing campaign before the start of ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Whitepaper says Main ICO Softcap 3,500,000 OAK  (~5M), that suggest no pre-sale included, is that right ?
soft-cap is common for the main ICO and for the pre-sail stage which is equal to the amount of fees in $5 million. On the main stage of the ICO should sell about 2 million OAK tokens to reach soft-cap
Yes, but for main ICO they set another price (and another refaund rules). For main ICO price is 800 OAK for 1 ETH. In other words AC needs 2500 ETH to reach softcap.
This is an achievable goal. Given the specialization of the project and increased interest in it, I think it's not a problem. Plus the market shows signs of a reversal upward. All this will have a positive impact on Fund-raising.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Activity: 42
Hi guys,

if you want to know if you do your background check on ICOs properly fill in this survey that will point you out to potentially relevant things related to ICOs.

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P

It will help you to spot the scams next time you invest!

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Once the project is fully operational, many ideas and other meaningful and useful projects will be realized in the world! Think about buying tokens. You not only get promising profits from speculation and accumulation during storage - you get the opportunity to join the process of creating a network of meaningful initiatives for people that will bring a lot of good and good. What better way to spend your money with pleasure)
Yeah, can't argue with that! Project are a good and positive)) How many ideas around the world can be realized? I think that hundreds and thousands of projects will get a chance to live thanks to Acorn.

Is this whole platform a copy of KICKICO or is it something completely unique? Maybe someone can quickly point out the major differences. Thanks!
I would not compare this project with Kickiko.
Many reviewers consider last one like scam.
These guys approach to the development very responsibly, even at first sight.
I believe that this project has much more prospects and good future.
Activity: 5
Merit: 103
We're into the final 17 hours! Make sure you take advantage of the huge 50% discount we're offering. Don't miss out on this opportunity to change crowdfunding forever. Get yourself a token that has a real utility in the world.
⠀⠀⠀
Contribute now - www.aco.ai/identity

You have collected about $ 2 million hence you need to collect another $ 3 million during crowdsale to reach soft cap? Then there will be no re-ICO?
We're into the final 17 hours! Make sure you take advantage of the huge 50% discount we're offering. Don't miss out on this opportunity to change crowdfunding forever. Get yourself a token that has a real utility in the world.
⠀⠀⠀
Contribute now - www.aco.ai/identity

I wish you to complete the preliminary sale well

and prepare for the upcoming ICO.

goal is ambitious and you need to try to achieve it
Jump to: