Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 196. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Guys, how are you gonna cope up with the current situation of the crypto market? Does this greatly impact the ongoing ICO?
This should not be a big problem for Acorn. Almost every project encountered a market dump in during an ICO company. Life is harsh and ugly, and only the strong survive!

So it means, no changes on the number of tokens or price per token? I believe so, many have encoutered this but some are adding a percentage to investors or simply a plus tokens to investors.
I do not think that we should seriously worry about the fall of the market. For new startups, this is a chance to prove themselves. A good project is always in price.

Yeah we can say that. Hopefully those who bought when eth is at peak will not create such a fuss. One more thing, how is the team handling the security over the information specially client personal data and the ICO itself? We know some projects have suffered from cyber attacks stealing not only information. Thank you!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
A nice feature on us in TG Daily.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
'Acorn Collective: The Blockchain-Based Startup Poised to Revolutionize Crowdfunding'

http://www.tgdaily.com/cryptocurrency-and-blockchain/acorn-collective-the-blockchain-based-startup-poised-to-revolutionize-crowdfunding

What does your team think about the correction in the cryptocurrency market? How will this affect the economics of your project?
For any project that conducts ICO, the correction in the market will have a very negative effect, because the fees are carried out in the cryptocurrency and not in dollars. I think that against the background of the market correction, the Acorn team needs to revise the soft cap, in order to make it real.
given what is happening now in the cryptocurrency market, I think it will be difficult to reach 5 KK $. investors are now afraid to take any action
ETH will grow up again. In 2017 ICOs reached theirs caps when it was much more lower.I think that is time to invest now not to trade. Just keep calm and read WPs )
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Guys, how are you gonna cope up with the current situation of the crypto market? Does this greatly impact the ongoing ICO?
This should not be a big problem for Acorn. Almost every project encountered a market dump in during an ICO company. Life is harsh and ugly, and only the strong survive!

So it means, no changes on the number of tokens or price per token? I believe so, many have encoutered this but some are adding a percentage to investors or simply a plus tokens to investors.
I do not think that we should seriously worry about the fall of the market. For new startups, this is a chance to prove themselves. A good project is always in price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
⠀⠀⠀⠀
'Acorn Collective: The Blockchain-Based Startup Poised to Revolutionize Crowdfunding'

http://www.tgdaily.com/cryptocurrency-and-blockchain/acorn-collective-the-blockchain-based-startup-poised-to-revolutionize-crowdfunding

What does your team think about the correction in the cryptocurrency market? How will this affect the economics of your project?
For any project that conducts ICO, the correction in the market will have a very negative effect, because the fees are carried out in the cryptocurrency and not in dollars. I think that against the background of the market correction, the Acorn team needs to revise the soft cap, in order to make it real.
given what is happening now in the cryptocurrency market, I think it will be difficult to reach 5 KK $. investors are now afraid to take any action

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
⠀⠀⠀⠀

Thank you, I noticed for myself an interesting think:
"Rather than force either the backer or the fundraiser to convert their currency if a project is being funding across borders, Acorn’s tokens allow both sides of the platform the simplicity of dealing in a single currency and avoid conversion fees on both sides as tokens are redeemable in local currencies."

But in this case everyone will depend on the rate of the OAK token. If the token falls by 2 times, the contributions of the projects will also fall by 2 times.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
To participate in the pre-sale or even ICO, should I validate my "KYC" data? And what plans for future exchange listing?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

If for the sake of a good project that in the future can help to realize a lot of other projects and absolutely free for them you need to put a few "like" or click "share" - I'm ready to do it right now! Smiley
Activity: 476
Guys will your funds depends of tokens sold or eth rate as well?
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
I noticed that the total amount of fees indicated on the site (progress bar) decreased than was several days ago. What is the reason for this? Is it because cryptocurrency price decreased?
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
⠀⠀⠀⠀

Thank you, I noticed for myself an interesting think:
"Rather than force either the backer or the fundraiser to convert their currency if a project is being funding across borders, Acorn’s tokens allow both sides of the platform the simplicity of dealing in a single currency and avoid conversion fees on both sides as tokens are redeemable in local currencies."
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
⠀⠀⠀⠀

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
A very unfortunate period for the collection of funds ICO. But who knew that the correction in the cryptocurrency market would begin. This situation can affect the fees in the worse side. What will you do if the correction continues for another 2-3 months?
I doubt that devs follows market situation, their duty is to deliver product on time despite market situation, as I believe good tech = good price finally.
I totally agree. The market situation is not important. The market can go both up and down. Today the trend is down, behind it there will be a trend up. It is necessary to deal with the project . To promote and develop it.
I also think so, now the main thing is that there was a quality product on the market, and the price will depend on it.

quality product is very important, now releasing the market " raw " solution can remain in outsiders. Moreover, the niche already exists and the competition in it is strong. I am sure that competitors will become more active and will try to use all opportunities to slow down the development of the Acorn project. In addition to the quality of the product you need another very important thing, and for Acorn project is probably the most important - community.
Why the counter sold tokens does not work properly?

You have a problem with displaying information in the browser, I recommend reinstalling it. Currently sold 2,403,421 AOK of 7,000,000. Until the end of sales 13 days

I think he just needs to refresh the page with ctrl+F5. This is from the cache
Jump to: