Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 26. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Guys, I hope that the team will not have a desire to extend the ICO in connection with the market correction. Many investors are waiting for Acorn to appear on the market from January 2018..

This is not a correction, it is a non-stop fall.  Grin    I think that extending crowdsale for a couple of weeks is a good idea.
It's not a non-stop. Only deep. After such FOMO and too much expectations the same correction must be.
I don't think that ICO postpone will have any influence.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
And what is the reason for the fall? Why so much negative? After all, I constantly see the influx of new people into the crypto currency. Why then does it fall?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Guys, I hope that the team will not have a desire to extend the ICO in connection with the market correction. Many investors are waiting for Acorn to appear on the market from January 2018..

This is not a correction, it is a non-stop fall.  Grin    I think that extending crowdsale for a couple of weeks is a good idea.
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Well, it turns out that an unfavorable scenario for the market situation is coming true and we saw the price for bitcoin less than 7k. Now it remains to understand whether the fall will continue and to what bottom can it last? On the other hand, whales have sold the market and will buy a lot of cheap assets, which in a few weeks will at least return to their previous levels. What does this mean for Acorn? That's an interesting question.
Earlier it was clear that the drop of bitcoin in search of the bottom was not over yet. Although many thinked that soon the triangle will break to the top and rise will begin, but there were no volumes to do it. So now we are buying off a new bottom and waiting for big volumes
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Well, it turns out that an unfavorable scenario for the market situation is coming true and we saw the price for bitcoin less than 7k. Now it remains to understand whether the fall will continue and to what bottom can it last? On the other hand, whales have sold the market and will buy a lot of cheap assets, which in a few weeks will at least return to their previous levels. What does this mean for Acorn? That's an interesting question.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
First ever blog post from the tech team!!

How can one platform work for everyone?
⠀⠀
Creating a platform which is usable, accessible and pleasurable for everyone presents some interesting challenges that are unique to Acorn... Read all about them here, straight form the tech team: https://medium.com/theacorncollective/how-we-approach-user-experience-at-the-acorn-collective-410f4da7cedb
Activity: 172
if we now turn back in time and remember the decision of the team about to delay the collections of the main stage of the ICO - it was the right decision, which now turned only on the positive side

I have to agree with you. I think that although it's taken that little bit longer we will have a much more refined project as well. Nothing was rushed and that is a good thing.
I agree, I like that they haven't rushed anything and it is well thought through.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

You are right, but if they do not extend the ICO I think that they will lock the tokens for a few weeks to prevent a dump in the price. Besides I think that they want to wait for a few exchange confirmations.
if we now turn back in time and remember the decision of the team about to delay the collections of the main stage of the ICO - it was the right decision, which now turned only on the positive side
I believe that you are wrong, because now began a more in-depth correction of the cryptocurrency market, compared to what was a month ago.
now we will never know what would have happened if...
But I think that this delay was needed to improve the quality of the main stage of ICO and conclude new agreements
Activity: 55
Sorry but you've got to put the needs of the project and the many above personal viewpoints, imo. Whoever is waiting since Jan 2018 obviously has plenty of patience anyway, so why rush it at this point? Just wait however long it takes to get onto the market in my eyes that is the safest and most calculated way of making the launch successful, if it tanked on day 1, sometimes its quite hard to recover from that, and anything they can do to eliminate that chance, im all for.. I want this to succeed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
I believe that you are wrong, because now began a more in-depth correction of the cryptocurrency market, compared to what was a month ago.
Eh, I don't know.. this tends to be the line from people who are looking for a quick flip... The Market conditions don't matter as much when you're well prepared, and the tokenomics are solid etc, when everything has been fully fleshed out and thought about, rather than just smashing it out onto the market to flip it and make a few people some money? I prefer long term..
Activity: 38

I have to agree with you. I think that although it's taken that little bit longer we will have a much more refined project as well. Nothing was rushed and that is a good thing.
I've actually grown pretty tired and frustrated in some of the ICO projects I follow where everything needs to be rushed just to meet an artificial deadline that was set months prior, they don't adapt to market conditions, don't listen to the community, don't take on board feedback, rush through all deadlines, get the coin/token released asap, and then it crashes...

So yeah, thank you to Acorn for making sure you get things right in this phase, this is arguably one of the most important parts of your start up life, and if you get the planning stages right and are willing to adapt, stop, rethink etc, you are going to be well placed imo. Plus I do have a load of OAK, utterly love the idea and platform and will support you going forwards. x
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Activity: 11

Activity: 23
yes, market is not good today. Acorn grow into big project
Activity: 182
with such a great team behind them they will be able to achieve their goal no matter the amount of funds raised
I also think that regardless of the fees the project Acorn will develop thanks to a good team. The main thing that about the project should hear as many people as possible and the top of the exchangers will help in this
Complete agreement. The secret of success is not only money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
with such a great team behind them they will be able to achieve their goal no matter the amount of funds raised
I also think that regardless of the fees the project Acorn will develop thanks to a good team. The main thing that about the project should hear as many people as possible and the top of the exchangers will help in this
Activity: 13
I suppose It's a great project. Good luck team
Pages:
Jump to: