Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 27. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Good night guys! I hope this ICO will be prosperous.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
with such a great team behind them they will be able to achieve their goal no matter the amount of funds raised

a small cap is assembled, it's already good
team to envy others - cool
the Acorn project itself is powerful and versatile.
this ICA is a successful enclosure of fiat
Activity: 32
with such a great team behind them they will be able to achieve their goal no matter the amount of funds raised
Activity: 434
Today I saw a new drop of coins, this is likely to affect ICO.
However, everything in the world is repeated.
I am sure, there will soon be rapid growth.
I think you will agree, this adjustment was too late))
What do you mean? fortunately, the price of the Acorn token is tied to the dollar price. Therefore, we will get a good profit when the token will be listed on the exchange.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Today I saw a new drop of coins, this is likely to affect ICO.
However, everything in the world is repeated.
I am sure, there will soon be rapid growth.
I think you will agree, this adjustment was too late))
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I saw that in one pool collect contributions for participation in the project

for pools of other conditions or is it just to not pass KYC?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
This is quite an interesting concept - thank you for elaborating on the underlying legal precautions . The community decision seem like quite a democratic way of determining the success - give the people a chance to participate.
Activity: 172
Hi, fellows
 Looks great idea!
It does look like a great idea, looking forward to it launching
Activity: 12
I want the project advance
 Good luck DEV's!
I would very much like to see that everything turned out well in the project and after entering the stock exchange. So that we all see a steady growth and a dynamically growing project. Such news as with a new partner - an investment fund that will perfectly support Acorn especially now. The team is probably very pleased with this result because it means that all the conditions for implementation have been created, so their tokens will grow and grow.
You know, if you analyze not the project itself, but only the exit of coins to the exchange, considering that it is Hitbtc - success is assured.

you forgot to mention Bancor
this is also an important distinctive moment.
with access to such exchangers, there is really nothing to worry about.
Activity: 74
Merit: 8
A good interchange system by offering a diversification of comfort, convenience, conveniences and under spending than other interchanges will build a tight competition in the stock exchanges for crypto players.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I would very much like to see that everything turned out well in the project and after entering the stock exchange. So that we all see a steady growth and a dynamically growing project. Such news as with a new partner - an investment fund that will perfectly support Acorn especially now. The team is probably very pleased with this result because it means that all the conditions for implementation have been created, so their tokens will grow and grow.
You know, if you analyze not the project itself, but only the exit of coins to the exchange, considering that it is Hitbtc - success is assured.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
What do you guys say about the ICO? Why is ACORN so unlucky? I think that hardcap would have been reached long ago if the market was in a stable state.

Why unfortunate? I think that they collected not the worst amount for a humanitarian project. I'm sure that even with it they will be able to develop a quality product and launch a platform for crowdfinding.

I read in this topic that the project already has about 300 startups that are ready to be launched on a new platform -  this is very important for development
I support your opinion, because I believe that the project has enough funds to implement its goals. Still to come!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
What do you guys say about the ICO? Why is ACORN so unlucky? I think that hardcap would have been reached long ago if the market was in a stable state.

Why unfortunate? I think that they collected not the worst amount for a humanitarian project. I'm sure that even with it they will be able to develop a quality product and launch a platform for crowdfinding.

I read in this topic that the project already has about 300 startups that are ready to be launched on a new platform -  this is very important for development
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
When I hear about the support fund, I think about the right topic related to the dependence on this kind of support. It is clear that the main thing was and is to collect the necessary amount of resources for the realization of the planned road map, but it is also necessary not to lose control over the project and the course of its implementation. If the team manages to maintain its internal freedom of action and decisions, then surely you can expect an excellent development. I hope so and will be.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Merit: 250
In my opinion, great news, it's fine that there were details and details and now you can expect another increase in the rating of the Acorn project before the end of the main sales. This is a good compensation against the background of the difficulties at this stage of the main sales. Demand is very low than this, I do not understand. Although now when the news of such a connection with the fund is made public I think things will go up the hill.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Soon the hot time will begin-the last week of the ICO. I am sure that sales will increase significantly. And quite possibly we will be pleasantly surprised Wink
Activity: 14
I expect good luck for the project Good luck fellows!
Pages:
Jump to: