Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 49. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Pavel Durov's telegram is completely from another sphere and comparing it with Acorn is at least strange. Acorn eventually will have the opportunity to implement the project and the platform will live. Once launched in the first year, I think the number of projects will be more than 1 thousand and so the token will go up with each new project. The sooner and better the product will be released the better so wait for the end of fees, listing and forward!

Until now, there is no official information on the ICO Telegram, I think this is not a good situation. It is foolish to compare these two projects, they are completely from different areas.
I agree with you. Telegram and Acorn are too different in a number of important features. And it is still not clear whether or not ICO Telegram will occur. But even if it is, what they want to offer the market is also not quite clear.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@AcornCollective

7 million have already been collected!
great go guys.
Soon the platform will be fully functional.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Pavel Durov's telegram is completely from another sphere and comparing it with Acorn is at least strange. Acorn eventually will have the opportunity to implement the project and the platform will live. Once launched in the first year, I think the number of projects will be more than 1 thousand and so the token will go up with each new project. The sooner and better the product will be released the better so wait for the end of fees, listing and forward!

Until now, there is no official information on the ICO Telegram, I think this is not a good situation. It is foolish to compare these two projects, they are completely from different areas.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Sales slowed? What are the forecasts?

Probably just a reflection on the bear market right now
Activity: 252
Today I saw how the exchange HitBTC was a very strong pump of tokens with volumes of more than $ 10 million each. I think this is the best solution for Acorn.

Interesting theory, will wont know what exchange for a long time yet
Activity: 182
Hello. Can US citizens participate in the ICO?

I dont think us citizens can take part in any ico can they?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Are you going to use any artificial methods to stimulate the growth of the value of the tokens? I think that they are not needed, especially at the early stages.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
As far as I know, no, but you’d better ask the representatives of the platform.

Good evening. For example, I used a token to pay for services, it was transferred to the platform’s wallet. What fate awaits it in the future?
Activity: 14
Allow me to mention that with Kickstarter and Indiegogo a lot of countries are being ignored. This is a real use case for blockchain as everybody with a solid idea and complying with country specific regulation can get access. 

Acorn's value prop about making crowdfunding free and open regardless of your citizenship is noble!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The market certainly can not be called panicking and flying down, but we understand that if everything goes on like this, it's hard to survive in such conditions. Though all the same if the project survives and works no matter what - then in it in the medium term much money and people's faith will flow into it. This faith is not enough now. Sad
Activity: 40
Allow me to mention that with Kickstarter and Indiegogo a lot of countries are being ignored. This is a real use case for blockchain as everybody with a solid idea and complying with country specific regulation can get access. 

Totally agree. Acorn wants to make crowdfunding free and open to any country while Kickstarter seems to be ignoring certain countries.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I agree with the fact that the project as a matter of fact already has the resources and personnel resources first of all. In order to start everything is already there - so the fees for this situation on the market is essentially a ritual that needs to be observed before being lent on the exchange. And only after we are on the exchange with our tokens - the normal market process and the next stage of the road map implementation will begin. You need to buy at least a year.
Activity: 14
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Activity: 406
Is your platform commercial? If so, what will be the main source of filling its budget?
Today I saw how the exchange HitBTC was a very strong pump of tokens with volumes of more than $ 10 million each. I think this is the best solution for Acorn.

The selected exchange will be the guarantor of success at listing.
in general, Akorn is a reference project that can compete with ICO Paul Durov (Telegram)
Activity: 266
Good afternoon.  Maybe your team should play some bonuses among the authors of the projects?  For example, a month of free promotion or something like that?
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: