Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 48. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hi. I still cant figure out why not just create one more commercial platform for fundraising, but with the use of blockchain?
I’ve already come across several projects of such sort, but Acorn team has completely different goals. That’s why i paid attention to them.
It just seems to me that their approach wont lead to success. They want to provide too much support to the projects.   
Can I ask why you think that it won't work, I do not see this as a bad thing? Just curious as to why you think it is bad
Activity: 7
Hey. In your opinion, which category of your site will have the biggest demand? As for me, i think that charity will be a leader for sure.   

I agree with you and Acorn is gonna make it possible for developing countries to gain access to crowdfunding.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hey. In your opinion, which category of your site will have the biggest demand? As for me, i think that charity will be a leader for sure.   
Activity: 210
Good evening. Is there any bonus active within the framework of the ICO now?
as you can see here: https://aco.ai/
At the time of ICO there is a bonus, which is 10%
10% BONUS EXPIRES: 04:20:36
Activity: 44
Good afternoon. According to the researches, 80% of the project don’t raise the amount of funds that they need. In your opinion, what’s the reason?    

I think its due to a lot of the reasons they are listing in the new section, its the lack of accountability for the funds, and high fees, i think they are the 2 main factors that stifle the majority of projects, its just that whole doubt and feeling of getting f'd by the fees that people hate, only for huge investors from what i see
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. According to the researches, 80% of the project don’t raise the amount of funds that they need. In your opinion, what’s the reason?    
Activity: 532
Acorn is Top 3 ICO in Young And Investing video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEqYMtnboqk

Top 3 ICOs: June 2018 - Acorn Collective, Zero Carbon Project & Anything App!
Activity: 322
Good evening. Is there any bonus active within the framework of the ICO now?
Activity: 152
Hi. I still cant figure out why not just create one more commercial platform for fundraising, but with the use of blockchain?
I’ve already come across several projects of such sort, but Acorn team has completely different goals. That’s why i paid attention to them.
It just seems to me that their approach wont lead to success. They want to provide too much support to the projects.   
This is wonderful! Thus, many promising projects will get real opportunities to develop without necessity to pay the platforms’ huge fees.
Okay, but how will investors benefit from this? I thought that the team should take care of them first of all.
This is wonderful! Thus, many promising projects will get real opportunities to develop without necessity to pay the platforms’ huge fees.
Activity: 153

Why is that a bad thing? Most crowdfunding projects just want to take a huge cut for nothing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Under the full program and speed, of course, it will not work out if the hard cap is not assembled. But something will just happen. Even with existing financial means, with their competent use, it is quite possible to do everything qualitatively and grow several times. Here everything depends on the team and the strength of the community's faith. Roll Eyes
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I have been watching the project for some time and apparently the only unfortunate circumstance in all this time was the "such" unsuccessful time for the start of sales. The market is under pressure and does not hurry to grow. Meanwhile, the purchasing power of Ethereum is low, if earlier it was possible to buy three times more tokens and even at a discount, now we see what we see and it certainly does not stimulate purchases.  Angry
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Have you team’s members already developed similar projects? It seems to me that understanding the market has a very important  role.
Activity: 518
Today I saw how the exchange HitBTC was a very strong pump of tokens with volumes of more than $ 10 million each. I think this is the best solution for Acorn.

The selected exchange will be the guarantor of success at listing.
in general, Akorn is a reference project that can compete with ICO Paul Durov (Telegram)
I don't agree with you. Acorn is of course a large project with a good idea, but the ICO of Pavel Durov is a giant in the crypto-currency world.
Pavel Durov's telegram is completely from another sphere and comparing it with Acorn is at least strange. Acorn eventually will have the opportunity to implement the project and the platform will live. Once launched in the first year, I think the number of projects will be more than 1 thousand and so the token will go up with each new project. The sooner and better the product will be released the better so wait for the end of fees, listing and forward!

Until now, there is no official information on the ICO Telegram, I think this is not a good situation. It is foolish to compare these two projects, they are completely from different areas.
I agree with you. Telegram and Acorn are too different in a number of important features. And it is still not clear whether or not ICO Telegram will occur. But even if it is, what they want to offer the market is also not quite clear.

I'm talking about the team's work, not the essence of the project.
Of course, comparing in the direction is meaningless.
I am pleasantly surprised by the qualitative conduct of ICO and as you have noticed, in many respects Acorn outstrips Telegram
Pages:
Jump to: