Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 65. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
good afternoon. do i have to undergo KYC and AML to buy tokens?

yes, of course. this has already become a standard procedure for most modern ICOs
Unfortunately, Yes. But on the other hand, it increases security. And this is definitely a plus.

on the one hand is good, security is an important thing.
on the other hand, there may be problems if the legislation changes and the project will have to give out the names of the coin holders ...
taxes pay ...
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I do not cease to be surprised at the grandiose development of the project.
I do not have time to reread telegrams for a day!
it's great when the project is like a living organism.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I noticed that Acorn project during the time that he himself allocated (postponement of the main sales deadlines) - during this time the project greatly increased its activity and managed to visit a number of world-class events. I believe that during this time the team received at least a lot of new knowledge and possibly serious strategic partners. Given the orientation of the project on brand distribution - Acorn has a great future. I believe in it.
Activity: 434
Did you guys see that? Icobench added Acorn Collective to the list of premium projects! I think this is a great achievement

https://icobench.com/ico/acorn-collective
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
hey. will only tokens be used on yr platform? i think fiat would have demand, too
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Yes, that's all true. If you do not check and do not maintain the confidence of users in the absolute reliability of the system and the more money that will collect the projects - it will be bad. But fortunately Acorn has foreseen everything and in the description of the project there is a section describing all the mechanics of working on the platform in an accessible form. You can see anyone who wants.
Merit: 250
I am sure that there is a reliable system of filtration and checks. Even if the project collects some amount but is suspected of dishonesty or some kind of deception, it is quite possible that the funds will be blocked until all the circumstances are clarified. This is a normal practice and all honest participants in the process should be interested in this.
Activity: 532
why not add to the site a calculator allowing everyone to calculate the approximate cost of bounty campaigns? it seems to me it’d attracted investors

I think what kind of calculator should be implemented in the application itself. Right on the first page of the site - probably this is not the most needed option
Activity: 238
why not add to the site a calculator allowing everyone to calculate the approximate cost of bounty campaigns? it seems to me it’d attracted investors
Activity: 532
If you are like us you hear someone talking about Cryptocurrency every day.
But what exactly is Cryptocurrency? Well here is Jon to explain as easily as possible what Cryptocurrency actually is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7wyFXbTud8&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
good afternoon. will the platform participants be obliged to use internal marketing tools or is it possible to use external options?
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Hello, devs, I just wonder what is your plan for 2018 end - 2019? As far as I know you are erc20 token, what about shifting on your own blockchain in future? I think such decision will only mean of your serious intentions, or maybe some kind of being sidechain of stratis platform e.g. I am just afraid that ETH will have same problems in future it had with those 'kitties'. Lack of Ethereum scalability is the main its problem to my mind, but in case with sidechains problems of any chains will never effect main chain. Just think it over guys.
Activity: 350
hey. the problem of  lack of trust of backers in particular projects is severe nowadays. how dos Acorn plan to solve it?   
the use of blockchain technology deprives of need of blind trust. it’ll be possible to check everything.
does it turn out that the projects’ authors on this platforms will provide the data to the representatives to let them check it?
it seems to me that this is an extremely important component ‘cause the project’s creators can disappear on all the other existing analogues without any consequences.
yes, it’s also very important. btw, will Acorn have a mechanism tracking how the funds are being spent?
as far as i remember, yes, but you’d better get acquainted with an updated version of the WP. all the technical issues are described in details there.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
hey. the problem of  lack of trust of backers in particular projects is severe nowadays. how dos Acorn plan to solve it?   
the use of blockchain technology deprives of need of blind trust. it’ll be possible to check everything.
does it turn out that the projects’ authors on this platforms will provide the data to the representatives to let them check it?
it seems to me that this is an extremely important component ‘cause the project’s creators can disappear on all the other existing analogues without any consequences.
yes, it’s also very important. btw, will Acorn have a mechanism tracking how the funds are being spent?
Merit: 250
Security and protection of personal data + your wallets and tokens on them or other crypto currency. All this in any case requires careful verification. First of all, this is done for the users themselves. There are many examples of very successful ICOs, where the attitude to security and protection of personal data has become one of the main points of the projects.
Pages:
Jump to: