Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 67. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Can anybody remind me what was the course of the crypto currency during the preliminary sales of Acorn project tokens? I want to draw a parallel with today's situation and assume on the basis of this comparison what result the project will be able to get at the basic fees. It will be interesting! Smiley
due to the fact that Acorn is a token on the Ethereum blockcahin, then we take the price of the etherium in during the pre-sale. The price of the ETH from January to February was between $ 900- $ 1200- $ 1000- $ 600. I don't know how this information will help you, but I tried to find it for you

This was answered all the way back on page 2 along with a lot of other questions everyone keeps asking. Here's a link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26982104

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26833481
You're absolutely right. 90% of questions have already been answered on previous pages, but new readers will not read all 150 pages to find the answer to one of their questions for them it will be easier to ask the question yourself
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
there’re such giants as KickStarter among yr competitors. are you sure that you can take away some part of their target audience? 

The project will have completely different commissions. Existing projects will have a fantastic amount. which reaches 10% of the collected funds.

This is very much, I think the ACORN will make a revolution.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The strength of the project is its thoroughness and understanding of the future development of the platform. The site is all accessible and clarifies and gives an insight into the project even to a person far from crowdfunding. Well that everything is tied to a token which is easy to use inside the Acorn system for financing and fees.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
there’re such giants as KickStarter among yr competitors. are you sure that you can take away some part of their target audience? 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Three reasons you can't miss Acorn's Main Sale:

1. The Presale SOLD OUT
2. Attractive Tokenomics
3. Industry changing product

Acorn provides crowdfunding that is accessible, transparent and more likely to succeed.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Already registered 300 partner projects that are ready to join the Acorn ecosystem - this means that if there will be 100-300 people and these figures will grow, then it turns out that potentially the project has already about 30,000-90000 participants who already this summer will be able to, as I understand it use the bulk of services. Cool! Smiley
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
If I correctly understood the winner of the contest will get 1000 Acorn tokens ... Given the selling price of 1.4 $, a good bonus is obtained. Smiley I now think that it would be wrong not to take part in such a beautiful contest! Smiley I hope that I can win) 1.5 thousand dollars on the road are not lying around so it's better to try your luck! Smiley
good evening. how are u gonna attract investors to the projects published on yr platform? as for me, i think it’s very important    

And what is this platform?
can you give a link?
  are they also accepting projects for investment?
good evening. how are u gonna attract investors to the projects published on yr platform? as for me, i think it’s very important   
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
who knows how much time is planned for ICO closure and the start of the project's work by designation?
On the account of what will be the parameters for filling projects willing to accommodate on the platform I think in yet will not be a secret. As soon as the sales are completed and the result is fixed - it will take a little time and the team will take up the implementation of the project. By the way, the course also interests me. After all, the purchase is for crypto currency or you can buy directly through the dollar?
Prior to the main sale there is not much time to think about security. Now it's time to send out fake emails. ACORN needs to think about how to foresee this.

It seems to me that with security everything will be all right.
The team is strong and I'm sure they took care of it)

They should be vigilant. I see a crap-ton of accounts impersonating genuine accounts with a bogus ETH giveaway.

Yeah. villains do not doze.
It is important to work qualitatively without falling into deception.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Prior to the main sale there is not much time to think about security. Now it's time to send out fake emails. ACORN needs to think about how to foresee this.

They should be vigilant. I see a crap-ton of accounts impersonating genuine accounts with a bogus ETH giveaway.
Today I was told that not only the terms were postponed, but also the amount of money if I understood correctly? Who can clarify this information with the transfer of time, I understand everything perfectly, but I do not understand the amount of money. It turns out that fewer tokens will be released or just in crypto currency will be less needed?

Not sure what you mean by postponed, but yes there will be less token's for sale. 7 Million to be exact. I asked the question on reddit and it seems a large contributor got them as part of a larger deal. If you look at the bar on the acorn website you will see that 14M OAK have been sold, meaning that there will only be 25M OAK for sale, which means hard cap will be easier to get to.

The reddit link is here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheAcornCollective/comments/8jsils/main_sale_token_numbers_not_adding_up/

hello. how much will be nominal token price?

As said, price at main sale will be $1.4 per OAK.
According to the Acorn team, 7 million tokens were sold to one investor. I wonder on what terms the transaction was carried out? To be honest, I've never heard of it before.

Yeah, I know. That's why I asked on the Reddit channel what happened cause they never reflected them anywhere. Following the answer I got on Reddit, I see even the bar on the website reflects it. Perhaps ask any questions there cause I was answered on Reddit, I never got that answered here or on Twitter.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

Activity: 812
Today I was told that not only the terms were postponed, but also the amount of money if I understood correctly? Who can clarify this information with the transfer of time, I understand everything perfectly, but I do not understand the amount of money. It turns out that fewer tokens will be released or just in crypto currency will be less needed?

Not sure what you mean by postponed, but yes there will be less token's for sale. 7 Million to be exact. I asked the question on reddit and it seems a large contributor got them as part of a larger deal. If you look at the bar on the acorn website you will see that 14M OAK have been sold, meaning that there will only be 25M OAK for sale, which means hard cap will be easier to get to.

The reddit link is here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheAcornCollective/comments/8jsils/main_sale_token_numbers_not_adding_up/

According to the Acorn team, 7 million tokens were sold to one investor. I wonder on what terms the transaction was carried out? To be honest, I've never heard of it before.
Merit: 101
will the form about the project which should be filled out be standard? it seems to me that it should differ depending on the project’s area
Activity: 364
1 OAK = $1.4, but this amount can change due to rate volatility    
Activity: 532

The reddit link is here.

Pages:
Jump to: