Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 68. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
hello. how much will be nominal token price?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Today I was told that not only the terms were postponed, but also the amount of money if I understood correctly? Who can clarify this information with the transfer of time, I understand everything perfectly, but I do not understand the amount of money. It turns out that fewer tokens will be released or just in crypto currency will be less needed?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
There are only 6 days left before the ICO. I've been waiting for this. KYC procedure is already available for its passage?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The number of positive reviews about the Acorn Colective among experts in the field of investment in blockchain project is increasing. I noticed that ICObench again raised the rating. Now to 4.2.

I do not believe such sites as ICObench. I prefer to follow ICODrops and Balina.
I read yesterday in the Russian channel ICOdrops about Acorn Collective. They were very well described and given recommendations for investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
can even a project without a budget afford being publication on Acorn, or are some minimum contributions required anyway?
Activity: 238
hey. even the most promising idea can die without promotion of high quality. who will work on promotion within the framework of Acorn?   

that’s what the platform plans to attract Accelerator Partners for.
okay, let’s say it’s so, but will be the task of Accelerator Partners? what will be their functioms?
Partnerships with accelerators and other startup mentorship organizations that can, among other benefits, mentor suitable founders and allow access to their local network.
will it be necessary to pay extra for the use of their services or will this item of expenses be covered by the platform’s budget?   
Activity: 196
hey. even the most promising idea can die without promotion of high quality. who will work on promotion within the framework of Acorn?   

okay, let’s say it’s so, but will be the task of Accelerator Partners? what will be their functioms?
Partnerships with accelerators and other startup mentorship organizations that can, among other benefits, mentor suitable founders and allow access to their local network.

Activity: 196

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
The number of positive reviews about the Acorn Colective among experts in the field of investment in blockchain project is increasing. I noticed that ICObench again raised the rating. Now to 4.2.

I do not believe such sites as ICObench. I prefer to follow ICODrops and Balina.
Anyway, this is good news.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Can anybody remind me what was the course of the crypto currency during the preliminary sales of Acorn project tokens? I want to draw a parallel with today's situation and assume on the basis of this comparison what result the project will be able to get at the basic fees. It will be interesting! Smiley
due to the fact that Acorn is a token on the Ethereum blockcahin, then we take the price of the etherium in during the pre-sale. The price of the ETH from January to February was between $ 900- $ 1200- $ 1000- $ 600. I don't know how this information will help you, but I tried to find it for you
I can't tell you exactly what the exchange rate was, but it's probably closer to $ 900. The price of the token is not tied to the price of ether but to the price of the dollar.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Can anybody remind me what was the course of the crypto currency during the preliminary sales of Acorn project tokens? I want to draw a parallel with today's situation and assume on the basis of this comparison what result the project will be able to get at the basic fees. It will be interesting! Smiley
due to the fact that Acorn is a token on the Ethereum blockcahin, then we take the price of the etherium in during the pre-sale. The price of the ETH from January to February was between $ 900- $ 1200- $ 1000- $ 600. I don't know how this information will help you, but I tried to find it for you

This was answered all the way back on page 2 along with a lot of other questions everyone keeps asking. Here's a link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26982104

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26833481
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

In my opinion the product rating looks understated. I think that many of those who consider themselves experts are still highly underestimating Acorn prospects. But probably it's the effect of the white paper  when it was still in a raw version, and now there would be a completely different assessment with new WP.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
This is another proof that the project is focused on the project and it is based on the quality and activity of the team and perhaps even the community. I wonder how much in the end will collect an Acorn? I think at least half of the maximum amount claimed. here of course the market can play negatively but I believe in the best.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
mutual assistance of this community deserves applause! %) it's just so nice to see it especially today. then how many acorn will collect money a big role will not play in terms of project implementation. then we will still see the platform and the projects that will collect money on it will also be - this is the main thing in my opinion.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
With great pleasure I will take part in this feedback, which was announced on May 22. Great idea, I think it's important to maintain such a level of activity and openness until the very end - this behavior will certainly bring great benefit to Acorn. I wait with impatience when it will be possible to clarify everything for the last time.
Pages:
Jump to: