Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 85. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
You have a limited supply of token which is only 90m enough for a crowfunding platform like this wise move dev in 1-2 years value of this token if project was successfully launch maybe 10x good chance to participate now I will accumulate some amount for holding.
An interesting calculation. But I invested in the project thanks to the idea of the team and the project. In my opinion now there are really no worthy competitors.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
You have a limited supply of token which is only 90m enough for a crowfunding platform like this wise move dev in 1-2 years value of this token if project was successfully launch maybe 10x good chance to participate now I will accumulate some amount for holding.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Why dont developing countries have access to crowdfunding? Are u gonna fix this problem?
Activity: 364
1 OAK cost $0.7  during pre-sale. ICO price is $1.4.  Does it depend on ETH?
Of course, it does.You could get 1600 OAK for 1 ETH during pre-sale, on ICO you can get only 800 OAK
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
1 OAK cost $0.7  during pre-sale. ICO price is $1.4.  Does it depend on ETH?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Can you give more info about Acorn app. Is it going to support cryptocurrency exchange?
Is platform gonna support both Android and IOS?
Activity: 238
How did the team manage to make it through the beginning of 2018 when crypto market was so unstable?
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Any OAK token price forecast for the next year or two? What is the highest possible cost?
$100. But it's not serious. Now on main sale it will $1.4. And after tokensale it will be added to Bancor exchange. How to predict? Random? It depends on many factors: success, relevance, usability, other. All predictions now are false
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
time is running and soon on May 26 - the day of the launch of the main ICO
the team is progressing more than ever, which means that everything is good ahead!
Activity: 294
Any OAK token price forecast for the next year or two? What is the highest possible cost?
Activity: 34
i will pass on this dont like these when the ico is messed up and sold differnt times diefferent prices and all that i will find other to invest
the main phase of the ICO will begin on May 26. What is the last day?
It will end on June 24.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Acorn Collective project
has long been running, some of its members have got its token, although this project has long been running, the team also iklas keep trying hard to make this Acorn Collective project to succeed, may the hard work so far can be paid,
bit my question,
when does the Acorn Collective token (OAX) release on the market exchange?

Main Sale 26th May to 24th June, we will be listed on Bancor and HitBTC shortly after that.

What does it mean for token price? Bancor create big exchange with low volatility. How do you think it's good for project development? Or by such methods will be cuted speculators?
Activity: 238
I’ve heard about the partnership with Bancor... Do you collaborate with it?
Activity: 378
Won’t investors, after investing in a startup, be able to get out of it before the time? I hope entrepreneurs won’t be taken aback during implementation?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I think it would be nice to hold an ICO earlier than on May 26, because it's a long period and it's not known what will happen in the summer

They will have put some though into it for sure and if they need the time to properly prepare, why rush everything now?
Activity: 224
Are there gonna be any other services besides crowdfunding?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Most of all, I like the fact that more than 2 thousand people participated in the presale stage. Acorn has a big community and I think there will be a big boom in the market.
Activity: 266
Acorn Collective project
has long been running, some of its members have got its token, although this project has long been running, the team also iklas keep trying hard to make this Acorn Collective project to succeed, may the hard work so far can be paid,
bit my question,
when does the Acorn Collective token (OAX) release on the market exchange?

Main Sale 26th May to 24th June, we will be listed on Bancor and HitBTC shortly after that.
24th June is already very soon. I'm curious to know if you have an exact date when your token gets to the Bancor exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: