Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 22. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Scorum Community Manager

What kind of marketing budget do you expect to have in your first year?

We're working on several variations of budgets depending on the funds raised during the crowdsale and we'll be releasing more detailed plans soon. For now we're focusing our marketing campaign post-crowdsale on our athlete ambassador program and bringing active fantasy sports players into our DFS league. 20% of funds raised in the crowdsale will go to marketing.
Scorum Community Manager
Oh okay. Any idea why they chose WGE over Moontec?

At the moment one of our main goals is to build interest in the commission-free betting exchange and the Fantasy Sports platform since both these aspects of Scorum will give the SCR cryptocurrency immediate utility.

How is the World Gaming Expo coming? Anything exciting happen?

Two of our founders were there and reported that, while the turnout was not as large as they expected, they did succeed in making connections with the people in the online gambling and sports betting industry that they were hoping to.
Scorum Community Manager
Do you see this sort of technology eventually taking the market share when it comes to sports media?

Certainly, that's really where the idea for this project came from. The founders noticed the continued rise in content being published direct to readers, coupled with the opportunity for those readers to take a more meaningful role in curation and rewarding value to high-quality authors. Now that we have the Graphene Framework that can handle the large amount of transactions necessary in social media spaces, there is a way to bring all the elements together and re-shape sports media.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
What is the cost of a typical customer acquisition in your estimates?

What kind of marketing budget do you expect to have in your first year?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Do you see this sort of technology eventually taking the market share when it comes to sports media?
Activity: 756
"Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors:https://icoholder.com/en/ico/scorum-16076 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!"

I'm curious how you guys choose ICO's to list. You just go by what is at the top of the forum?

That's a good question, I'm seeing a lot of these pop up now.
Activity: 392
"Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors:https://icoholder.com/en/ico/scorum-16076 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!"

I'm curious how you guys choose ICO's to list. You just go by what is at the top of the forum?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Looks like you guys are like 3 days behind on questions. Will you have more time to answer them soon?
Activity: 378
Any bounty for fb and Twitter?

We’re taking a different approach with our bounty program. To set Scorum apart from the numerous “pump-and-dump” ICO schemes that have come to the crypto market over the last few months, our bounty program is designed to attract end users to our project. We are committed to creating a sustainable, rewarding, and long-term community of sports fans worldwide.  

To that end, our bounty program has three facets. First, our Scorum Coins affiliate program will give a 5% reward to participants who share links that lead to purchases during the Scorum crowdsale (ex: someone follows your link to the crowdsale and purchases 1000 SCR, you will receive 50 SCR from our affiliate pool). Follow this link to find out more and register as an affiliate.

Second, we’re creating a 1M Scorum Power token bounty program for Steemit users. This is designed to attract an audience that is familiar with the rewarding blogging platform that Scorum will establish. Steemit users who join this bounty will get equal shares of the 1M SP bounty with double rewards going to the first thousand participants that join Scorum.

Third, we’re incentivizing early adoption of our platform by offering 550M Scorum Power tokens as registration rewards for community members, with higher rewards for early registrants.  

550M Scorum Power tokens ? you mean 550 Millions ?
Scorum Community Manager
good luck with your idea about bounty program, its new for me.

Thanks, our Steemit bounty program is now live with 2x rewards going to the first 100 participants.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Any bounty for fb and Twitter?

We’re taking a different approach with our bounty program. To set Scorum apart from the numerous “pump-and-dump” ICO schemes that have come to the crypto market over the last few months, our bounty program is designed to attract end users to our project. We are committed to creating a sustainable, rewarding, and long-term community of sports fans worldwide.  

To that end, our bounty program has three facets. First, our Scorum Coins affiliate program will give a 5% reward to participants who share links that lead to purchases during the Scorum crowdsale (ex: someone follows your link to the crowdsale and purchases 1000 SCR, you will receive 50 SCR from our affiliate pool). Follow this link to find out more and register as an affiliate.

Second, we’re creating a 1M Scorum Power token bounty program for Steemit users. This is designed to attract an audience that is familiar with the rewarding blogging platform that Scorum will establish. Steemit users who join this bounty will get equal shares of the 1M SP bounty with double rewards going to the first thousand participants that join Scorum.

Third, we’re incentivizing early adoption of our platform by offering 550M Scorum Power tokens as registration rewards for community members, with higher rewards for early registrants.  

good luck with your idea about bounty program, its new for me.
What is the cost of a typical customer acquisition in your estimates?
That's a great article, you guys are really starting to get some exposure!

Thanks! As a writer for the Scorum blog posts, I'm most excited about this >> Hackernoon has added us as a writer on their Medium publication!

That's very impressive. You guys sure seem to have the background for it.
Activity: 756
How is the World Gaming Expo coming? Anything exciting happen?
Activity: 392
What do you think a current value estimation of Scorum would look like right now?

What do you think?
Activity: 476
Can you think of any features that won't be on Scorum to start with, that will make it in eventually?
Scorum Community Manager
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/scorum-16076. If you want to fill out your profile with more information, want to add, change something - feel free to contact me

Thanks for listing us! I've added some more technical info and will direct the rest of the team to verify.
Scorum Community Manager

Thanks! As a writer for the Scorum blog posts, I'm most excited about this >> Hackernoon has added us as a writer on their Medium publication!

"Billed as a one-stop sports media platform powered by the blockchain, Scorum promises to offer its users an optimized sports blogging platform inspired by Steemit, as well as an AI-enabled statistics center, [a fantasy sports platform] and a commission-free betting exchange." Keep reading >>

The league will launch as a prototype for football/soccer before the crowdsale. We will integrate the SCR tokens buy-ins and payouts after the blockchain is launched in March.

What kind of fees will you guys have?

None, zip, zero, nada. The fantasy league and betting exchange don't bring us any revenue. We're fine with that. What they will do is increase the utility and demand for Scorum Coins tokens. And you know what happens to cryptocurrencies when there's an increase in utility and demand right?

To the moooon!!
Pages:
Jump to: