Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 33. (Read 11953 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Scorum Community Manager
Hello!
In Whitepaper, you say that the members of the bounty company will receive a reward in Scorum Power. But exchanged Scorum Power for a token Scorum Coins will possible only in June 2018, when the advertising platform will be launched.
Why is the exchange of tokens tied to the advertising platform?

Scorum's 10M Scorum Power Token bounty has a few sections but the main one will be for registration bonuses. These will be immediate upon registration on the platform. The SP activity reward pool (SP for publishing/liking/commenting) will also be functioning as soon as the blogging platform launches.

The Scorum Coins (SCR) tokens activity reward system will only be active once there is revenue coming in from the advertising platform, which we are planning to implement in June.

Once both activity reward systems are in place, users will receive rewards in both SP and SCR.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What makes Scorum so appealing to athletes? See what Timofey Mozgov, Alexander Hleb, Aleksandra Patskevich and Anna Sidorova have to say about the opportunities that Scorum offers for both them and their fans. Read the full article on TimeToDraft [in Russian], the most popular Russian fantasy sports platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello!
In Whitepaper, you say that the members of the bounty company will receive a reward in Scorum Power. But exchanged Scorum Power for a token Scorum Coins will possible only in June 2018, when the advertising platform will be launched.
Why is the exchange of tokens tied to the advertising platform?
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
I am interested in the concept, how do you plan to market it?
Activity: 392
I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?
Excuse me, but is there some kind of law in your country that forbids ICO? Even though, you can do anything anonymous via the internet, am I right?

Well you aren't exactly wrong, but there are advantages to it being legal. Rather difficult to pay your rent via crypto at this point, and getting it turned into local currency is where the feds get you.
Activity: 73
Excuse me, but is there some kind of law in your country that forbids ICO? Even though, you can do anything anonymous via the internet, am I right?
Activity: 486

Sure, it's called Time To Draft. During his time there, Vlad saw the potential for innovative sports coverage and used the large audience to successfully test the theories behind Scorum.

Do you know how long he ran TTD?

He was there for two years.

Wow nice, looks like it hit top 1000 in the world for site traffic if my glance at Alexa was accurate.
Activity: 756
I like the concept of the project, how are you going to market it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Also, is it open to the US?
Activity: 420
Just got listed on Cointelegraph, an independent publication covering all things blockchain. Check out and follow! https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/scorum
Scorum Community Manager

Sure, it's called Time To Draft. During his time there, Vlad saw the potential for innovative sports coverage and used the large audience to successfully test the theories behind Scorum.

Do you know how long he ran TTD?

He was there for two years.
Scorum Community Manager
Any big investors on board?

Wondering about this still.

There are three major investors in Scorum at the moment; two private and one fund. When I can say more about them I will.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 399
Activity: 486
What do you guys think will be your biggest obstacle?

In my opinion it will be on-boarding new users, getting them off of bleacherreport and espn and into our platform will be a long-term challenge and marketing effort. To prove our value proposition, we're focusing on providing the content creators with the best possible features to make top-quality publications that will pull in new users. The generous Scorum Power token registration reward for the first million users is aimed directly at incentivizing early adoption.

Yeah I could definitely see that being tough. Luckily for you Bitcoin is all over the news. The more people who come to Bitcoin, will eventually become familiarized with altcoins.

People don't take this into account nearly often enough. All the volatility makes for excitement, excitement makes for news coverage, and news coverage gives everyone here exposure.
Activity: 756
What do you guys think will be your biggest obstacle?

In my opinion it will be on-boarding new users, getting them off of bleacherreport and espn and into our platform will be a long-term challenge and marketing effort. To prove our value proposition, we're focusing on providing the content creators with the best possible features to make top-quality publications that will pull in new users. The generous Scorum Power token registration reward for the first million users is aimed directly at incentivizing early adoption.

Yeah I could definitely see that being tough. Luckily for you Bitcoin is all over the news. The more people who come to Bitcoin, will eventually become familiarized with altcoins.
Activity: 392

Pretty good traffic, thanks for the reply. How much would you say has been invested into Scorum at this point?

No problem. We recently met our pre-sale goal with 800k USD worth of Scorum Coins tokens purchased.

Wow that's amazing! How long did it take to hit your goal?
Activity: 476
How worried are you guys about regulation?

We're as concerned as any other project launching a crowdsale at the moment. We've taken all the reasonable steps to abide by the changing regulations regarding cryptocurrencies around the globe. For regulatory advice and guidance, Scorum brought Julian Zegelman onto the advisory board. For an in-depth view on his analysis of Scorum in regards to the Howey test see this document, which shows how Scorum Coins meet the requirements of a utility token.

The other regulatory issue for Scorum is the betting exchange. Since we are not using the betting exchange as a revenue source, users in jurisdictions which prohibit use of our betting exchange will only be able to access the blogging platform and statistical analysis center. For even more information about our approach to meeting regulations, see the terms of Scorum's crowdsale.

That's great you guys have an attorney on staff. It looks like he has a good bit of experience with ICO's too.
Pages:
Jump to: