Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 34. (Read 11953 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Scorum Community Manager
What do you guys think will be your biggest obstacle?

In my opinion it will be on-boarding new users, getting them off of bleacherreport and espn and into our platform will be a long-term challenge and marketing effort. To prove our value proposition, we're focusing on providing the content creators with the best possible features to make top-quality publications that will pull in new users. The generous Scorum Power token registration reward for the first million users is aimed directly at incentivizing early adoption.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
And what do u think of ICO calendars? Like this one, for example: https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/scorum ?
Scorum Community Manager
in this project must update the items of this project also the contain can give some announcement about a new update about this project so that the trick will keep participant

Keep up with the latest updates about Scorum on our Steemit blog. Today's post is on the athletes who are enthusiastic about the growing and rewarding connection between fans and the pros.
Scorum Community Manager

Sure, it's called Time To Draft. During his time there, Vlad saw the potential for innovative sports coverage and used the large audience to successfully test the theories behind Scorum.

Pretty good traffic, thanks for the reply. How much would you say has been invested into Scorum at this point?

No problem. We recently met our pre-sale goal with 800k USD worth of Scorum Coins tokens purchased.
Activity: 392

Yeah if you have a look through our team, you'll see that the founders have start-up leadership experience and our advisor board includes leaders of a large and successful game development company and international business/financial experts.

It says Vladislav Artemyev founded the most popular fantasy sports russian community? Do you have a link to that site?

Sure, it's called Time To Draft. During his time there, Vlad saw the potential for innovative sports coverage and used the large audience to successfully test the theories behind Scorum.

Pretty good traffic, thanks for the reply. How much would you say has been invested into Scorum at this point?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 486
Merit: 101

Yeah if you have a look through our team, you'll see that the founders have start-up leadership experience and our advisor board includes leaders of a large and successful game development company and international business/financial experts.

It says Vladislav Artemyev founded the most popular fantasy sports russian community? Do you have a link to that site?

Do you know how long he ran TTD?
Activity: 399
Activity: 70
in this project must update the items of this project also the contain can give some announcement about a new update about this project so that the trick will keep participant
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
How worried are you guys about regulation?
Scorum Community Manager

Scorum Community Manager
Do you guys have any plans to implement machine learning with your platform?

Yeah it's certainly on our radar and the first definite step is the integration of Microsoft's Power BI tools for writers in Scorum to mine the stats center for relevant sports data and then create interactive visualizations of that data for their articles. Beyond that, AI services such as predictive bots within the betting exchange are in the works.

Good implementations. Do you have someone on board with good knowledge of ML?

Our CTO and blockchain architect Alex Shkor has experience with designing ML programs while he was CTO at Paralect. While there, he was working on programs using computer vision and data mining. As our blockchain architect, he is currently focused on finalizing our blockchain protocol and as the project progresses we will continue to develop and integrate AI/ML services.

Yeah it's certainly on our radar and the first definite step is the integration of Microsoft's Power BI tools for writers in Scorum to mine the stats center for relevant sports data and then create interactive visualizations of that data for their articles. Beyond that, AI services such as predictive bots within the betting exchange are in the works.

Curious about this.

Apparently Vladislav Artemyev is an "AI evangelist", sounds similar.
Activity: 512

Curious about this.
Activity: 486
How'd the team come up with the idea for Scorum with the whole media infusion?

The four co-founders have spent the last few years working in fantasy sports, game theory, poker, and digital journalism. Over time these interests intersected with the emerging innovations from blockchain technology. The rest, as they say, is history. The problem, solution, and opportunity were hashed over and the team solidified their vision for Scorum.

They are very interesting fields, even to someone who is only casually acquainted with them such as myself. It's nice to see them all spun together into another one of my interests: business, which I think may be the most important skill. Do the founders have a lot of experience launching and running businesses, or have they brought someone on board with the necessary skills?

Activity: 756
What do you guys think will be your biggest obstacle?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Any bounty for fb and Twitter?

Excellent idea targeting Steemit users since I imagine it will be somewhat similar.

The idea is certainly similar but we're focusing on the (large) niche of sports media. We've got a social media bounty in the works too so stay tuned!

Sounds interesting, I definitely will be.
Scorum Community Manager

The four co-founders have spent the last few years working in fantasy sports, game theory, poker, and digital journalism. Over time these interests intersected with the emerging innovations from blockchain technology. The rest, as they say, is history. The problem, solution, and opportunity were hashed over and the team solidified their vision for Scorum.

They are very interesting fields, even to someone who is only casually acquainted with them such as myself. It's nice to see them all spun together into another one of my interests: business, which I think may be the most important skill. Do the founders have a lot of experience launching and running businesses, or have they brought someone on board with the necessary skills?

Activity: 512

Pages:
Jump to: