Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 36. (Read 11953 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Scorum Community Manager
The blogging platform seems pretty original. Is there a way to make money through it?

We see it as a way to integrate cryptocurrency rewards into the social media habits that are already part of sports fans' daily lives. It's not a get rich quick scheme. One of our founders is a long-time sports media journalist and he agrees that the time is now to disrupt the status quo in terms of compensation for sports writers. Readers get the work straight from the source and take part in the rewards system for things they're already doing (liking/up-voting, commenting, sharing)

Looking around the web at how publishing direct to reader systems are gaining traction (Steemit with their blockchain based platform and Medium with their "freemium" model) we see this as the clear direction at the moment and for the future.
Activity: 392
I'm guessing it's John McTavish that's handling this thread. How'd you meet the rest of the team and get on board?

That's quite the story but to make it short I've travelled quite a bit in Eastern Europe and made some great connections in the tech world by teaching English at a few of the tech firms in Minsk, Belarus. One thing led to another and the team at Scorum asked me to help out with some copywriting for them. After the mental whirlwind of catching up with the quickly changing landscape that is the current cryptocurrency world, I realized that this was really something worth being a part of full time (and TBH teaching verb tenses was getting a bit old...)

I've always loved reading and occasionally writing about sports online so this project is really engaging for me to be a part of.  There's still tons to learn but that keeps it fresh!

It was great to meet with the athletes for our video promo shoots!!

Sounds like quite an adventure. Thanks for the intro.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Do you guys plan on bringing in more advisors?
Sure, we plan to make it bigger, but only with people who will really bring something to the project. Not just putting their names on the board)

That's good to hear. They're there to advise, not as a wall trophy!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
The blogging platform seems pretty original. Is there a way to make money through it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Those are some big name athletes. Pretty impressive.

Thanks, we on our way to adding more soon! 

I'm guessing it would be over the line to ask how much you're paying world-class athletes?
Activity: 248
I'm guessing it's John McTavish that's handling this thread. How'd you meet the rest of the team and get on board?

That's quite the story but to make it short I've travelled quite a bit in Eastern Europe and made some great connections in the tech world by teaching English at a few of the tech firms in Minsk, Belarus. One thing led to another and the team at Scorum asked me to help out with some copywriting for them. After the mental whirlwind of catching up with the quickly changing landscape that is the current cryptocurrency world, I realized that this was really something worth being a part of full time (and TBH teaching verb tenses was getting a bit old...)

I've always loved reading and occasionally writing about sports online so this project is really engaging for me to be a part of.  There's still tons to learn but that keeps it fresh!

Sounds like a great time. I've also taught ESL, but I wasn't so lucky as you to meet such a talented team of tech entrepreneurs.
Scorum Community Manager

Thanks, we on our way to adding more soon! 
Scorum Community Manager
Meet up with our team at the ICO Battle in Moscow  Shocked Cool tomorrow evening. 
Activity: 280
I am guessing what is the base for tokens?
when token holder will be able to receive the first profit? Embarrassed
Scorum Community Manager
Let's get this train rollin with our first blog post over on Steemit.

We totally dig the work they've done to pave the way towards rewarding social media spaces so we're rolling out our project there and putting aside a fat Scorum Power token bounty that Steemians can participate in. Join up and follow along for all the dets.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Sure, we plan to make it bigger, but only with people who will really bring something to the project. Not just putting their names on the board)
Scorum Community Manager
Your project look good, you have slack or discore ? Pls invited me. Thank you

We're all hanging out over on our telegram chat
Scorum Community Manager

Activity: 392
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Not only that, but they brought a couple of them in as advisors.
Activity: 476
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Your project look good, you have slack or discore ? Pls invited me. Thank you
Activity: 248
Our approach to Scorum is that of a marathon rather than a sprint and as any distance runner knows, the preparation begins long before the main event. That’s why our team has been quietly toiling, putting in the hours over the last several months to build a functional beta of the statistical analysis center that will serve as the core for the features Scorum users will come to enjoy.

Check out the team behind Scorum to see why they've come together to build this great project:

https://youtu.be/538lqt0_Gkc

That's amazing you guys already have a functional beta. That should help put you ahead of the game.
Scorum Community Manager
Our approach to Scorum is that of a marathon rather than a sprint and as any distance runner knows, the preparation begins long before the main event. That’s why our team has been quietly toiling, putting in the hours over the last several months to build a functional beta of the statistical analysis center that will serve as the core for the features Scorum users will come to enjoy.

Check out the team behind Scorum to see why they've come together to build this great project:

https://youtu.be/538lqt0_Gkc
Pages:
Jump to: