Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended - page 24. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 08:29:08 PM
I understand correctly that the movie store will be decentralized? That is, a single base is broken up into parts and stored in various sources around the world, right?
Well, what's the point in this method of storing films?
What are the advantages of this?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 08:28:05 PM
I understand correctly that the movie store will be decentralized? That is, a single base is broken up into parts and stored in various sources around the world, right?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 08:26:45 PM
Which categories of films will this service support? I mean full-length films, shortcuts, TV shows, etc.
I think everything that falls under the category of independent cinema. It can be anything, except for a TV show, probably Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 08:25:12 PM
Which categories of films will this service support? I mean full-length films, shortcuts, TV shows, etc.
October 22, 2017, 07:19:58 PM
The developers claim that their platform for independent filmmaking. But what criterion separates the studio film from the independent? Where will the line that separates these films pass?
What do you mean by that?
Well, at least independent films differ in that they do not belong to this or that studio. This is an author's work, without any limitations of the studio and producers. An example of such a film can be called the film "Clerks" by Kevin Smith
Yes, I understand it, I just want to know some criteria for selecting films for this platform. That's all Smiley
I think such details will become known closer to the release of the platform
Activity: 434
October 22, 2017, 07:19:17 PM
The developers claim that their platform for independent filmmaking. But what criterion separates the studio film from the independent? Where will the line that separates these films pass?
Well, at least independent films differ in that they do not belong to this or that studio. This is an author's work, without any limitations of the studio and producers. An example of such a film can be called the film "Clerks" by Kevin Smith
Yes, I understand it, I just want to know some criteria for selecting films for this platform. That's all Smiley
October 22, 2017, 07:16:05 PM
October 22, 2017, 07:13:25 PM
I just want to know the criteria by which they will select films for their platform. After all, there will be a definite framework, yes?
I really like the idea, but I do not fully understand the details.
I understand that blockbusters on this platform can not be seen, right?
October 22, 2017, 07:11:12 PM
October 22, 2017, 07:10:31 PM
October 22, 2017, 07:06:13 PM
What can I spend tokens on the platform?

Tokens can be spent to watch Films. Tokens can also be exchanged for Fiat currency.
That is, can I exchange tokens for fiat money and withdraw to my account?
But why? What's the point?
This feature is likely not for ordinary users, but for directors who will post movies on this platform
I think so...
Activity: 588
October 22, 2017, 07:03:48 PM

Tokens can be spent to watch Films. Tokens can also be exchanged for Fiat currency.
That is, can I exchange tokens for fiat money and withdraw to my account?
But why? What's the point?
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
October 22, 2017, 06:33:18 PM

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 22, 2017, 12:02:51 PM
The developers have already said on which exchangers will be traded their coins?

As far as I know, no announcements have been made yet. In my opinion, too early.

Does this mean that the system is not fully thought out?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 22, 2017, 11:00:55 AM
The developers have already said on which exchangers will be traded their coins?

As far as I know, no announcements have been made yet. In my opinion, too early.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 22, 2017, 10:59:36 AM

I think for any additional services - to remove advertising, for example. Or you can donate them to streamers
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 10:48:58 AM
Activity: 392
October 22, 2017, 10:09:16 AM
October 22, 2017, 09:56:16 AM
No one needs a service that will be watched by a couple of hundred people around the world. This is an absolutely dumb idea

I do not think that the developers would start a campaign to raise funds without conducting a preliminary analysis of the market and the target audience

The developers say that 80% of the films were not viewed by viewers. I think all these studios can use the platform

Indeed, they can spend money on promoting the film inside the platform, in which case the film will have more viewers

Studios will never completely abandon cinemas, believe me)
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 09:43:42 AM
No one needs a service that will be watched by a couple of hundred people around the world. This is an absolutely dumb idea

I do not think that the developers would start a campaign to raise funds without conducting a preliminary analysis of the market and the target audience

The developers say that 80% of the films were not viewed by viewers. I think all these studios can use the platform

Indeed, they can spend money on promoting the film inside the platform, in which case the film will have more viewers
Pages:
Jump to: