Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended - page 22. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 23, 2017, 06:14:40 PM
Has anyone from the directors already supported the creators of the project? Is there any fitback?
It seems to me not yet. Everything will be later, I'm sure!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 06:11:58 PM
Has anyone from the directors already supported the creators of the project? Is there any fitback?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 23, 2017, 08:26:41 AM
The idea is very interesting, but I do not think that the platform will be in demand. it could be a very cool project, but now all investors want quick money

I think this is just quick money. In fact, there is nothing complicated in the system, users already have - those very small studios. It will be a resounding success

I mean, cheap movies or art house will not be as popular as blockbusters. Accordingly, the inflow of viewers will be less, and with it - the inflow of money

With good advertising, any film can become famous and there are examples.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 23, 2017, 08:18:08 AM
The idea is very interesting, but I do not think that the platform will be in demand. it could be a very cool project, but now all investors want quick money

I think this is just quick money. In fact, there is nothing complicated in the system, users already have - those very small studios. It will be a resounding success

I mean, cheap movies or art house will not be as popular as blockbusters. Accordingly, the inflow of viewers will be less, and with it - the inflow of money

Exactly. And this is the main reason why I do not like the project. Although, if someone can intelligibly explain the strategy for promoting the platform, I'll put everything in the project to the last etherium.
October 23, 2017, 08:05:03 AM

Activity: 434
October 23, 2017, 07:38:22 AM

October 23, 2017, 07:30:26 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 07:21:19 AM
Of course, it is clear that tokens can be used to block advertising or simply donate to the owner of the channel, but the possibilities are still really not enough

Okay, what else would you suggest? Maybe the developers will see an interesting idea and adapt it to the project

Maybe, for an additional fee, you can get some control functions?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 23, 2017, 06:57:14 AM
Of course, it is clear that tokens can be used to block advertising or simply donate to the owner of the channel, but the possibilities are still really not enough

Okay, what else would you suggest? Maybe the developers will see an interesting idea and adapt it to the project

You can connect an alert about interesting streams. It seems to me that such a service will be relevant

Is this supposed to be paid extra? Alerts come after all in other services, do not they?

In YouTube, it seems like such notifications come for free
Activity: 476
October 23, 2017, 06:47:54 AM

You can connect an alert about interesting streams. It seems to me that such a service will be relevant

Is this supposed to be paid extra? Alerts come after all in other services, do not they?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 06:37:49 AM

I certainly would not have refused such an option Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 23, 2017, 06:25:30 AM

Activity: 476
October 23, 2017, 06:13:33 AM

Merit: 255
October 23, 2017, 06:01:25 AM
Merit: 255
October 23, 2017, 05:56:50 AM
What can I spend tokens on the platform?

I think for any additional services - to remove advertising, for example. Or you can donate them to streamers

Too few opportunities for use. The user must accurately understand for what purposes he can use his tokens

This can be a problem. So far, I see a way to apply tokens only as a subscription to a channel
Activity: 434
October 23, 2017, 05:46:16 AM

I think for any additional services - to remove advertising, for example. Or you can donate them to streamers

Too few opportunities for use. The user must accurately understand for what purposes he can use his tokens

Of course. The user will understand where he will spend his tokens, but the developers have not yet submitted the interface of the system. So for now all this is just guesswork.
Activity: 392
October 23, 2017, 05:39:06 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 23, 2017, 05:29:59 AM
By the way, one more interesting moment. Films released on this platform will be an exclusive for her? That is, the authors will not be able to show it somewhere else?

Well, most likely, the rights will be reserved for the authors. for monetization this does not affect.

I disagree. This can affect the monetization of individual channels. Especially since advertisers on the contrary need exclusives.

What is the point of discussing this, if the platform can not collect the necessary funds for implementation? Personally, I do not see anything in it that could interest not ordinary users, but large investors.

You are very much mistaken. The platform has huge possibilities! With proper marketing and PR, it can become the world's largest online cinema

So far, only prospects. I think the platform deserves attention, but first it will have to go through many obstacles
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 23, 2017, 05:17:48 AM
By the way, one more interesting moment. Films released on this platform will be an exclusive for her? That is, the authors will not be able to show it somewhere else?

Well, most likely, the rights will be reserved for the authors. for monetization this does not affect.

I disagree. This can affect the monetization of individual channels. Especially since advertisers on the contrary need exclusives.

What is the point of discussing this, if the platform can not collect the necessary funds for implementation? Personally, I do not see anything in it that could interest not ordinary users, but large investors.

You are very much mistaken. The platform has huge possibilities! With proper marketing and PR, it can become the world's largest online cinema
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 23, 2017, 04:50:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: