Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended - page 21. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 23, 2017, 07:11:45 PM
i has read this thread and i know about mean of project, but i still confused in one item. in ICO, i look minimum invest in the ICO is 25 USD right, why must 25 USD cannot decrease
In my opinion, the minimum sum of fines of 25,000 USD
if I'm not mistaken
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 07:10:53 PM
So what is the advantage of this system from a lot of other streaming sites? What distinguishes this online cinema from the heap of others?
In my opinion, the main advantages of this platform is the system of ratings and recommendations of films, as well as a distributed network content storage system.
Is this something new? Each service offers you such things, what is so surprising and innovative in this?
The system will analyze your preferences and offer you movies that you might like. Also, the platform is very convenient for directors and those who create films.
Activity: 322
October 23, 2017, 07:06:22 PM
i has read this thread and i know about mean of project, but i still confused in one item. in ICO, i look minimum invest in the ICO is 25 USD right, why must 25 USD cannot decrease
October 23, 2017, 07:05:32 PM
Hmm...
And on what platform will this service work? PC? Maк? Mobile devices?
At first the service will work in the web interface mode, then there will be application releases for various devices
Well, I understand that Sundance soon, so before the release of the platform is near. are there any working platform prototypes?
I did not hear anything about it, if there is any alpha version, it is clearly not publicly available.
Although it seems to me that while there is nothing, the pre-sale stage has not even been completed yet.
Maybe you are right.
Let's hope that they will finish the development by the appointed time. Smiley
Yes, I hope so too Smiley
Activity: 462
October 23, 2017, 07:04:56 PM
Hmm...
At first the service will work in the web interface mode, then there will be application releases for various devices
Well, I understand that Sundance soon, so before the release of the platform is near. are there any working platform prototypes?
I did not hear anything about it, if there is any alpha version, it is clearly not publicly available.
Although it seems to me that while there is nothing, the pre-sale stage has not even been completed yet.
Maybe you are right.
Let's hope that they will finish the development by the appointed time. Smiley
October 23, 2017, 07:03:50 PM
So what is the advantage of this system from a lot of other streaming sites? What distinguishes this online cinema from the heap of others?
In my opinion, the main advantages of this platform is the system of ratings and recommendations of films, as well as a distributed network content storage system.
Is this something new? Each service offers you such things, what is so surprising and innovative in this?
October 23, 2017, 07:02:43 PM
Hmm...
October 23, 2017, 06:57:51 PM
October 23, 2017, 06:55:41 PM
Hmm...
October 23, 2017, 06:54:23 PM
October 23, 2017, 06:52:45 PM
Hmm...
October 23, 2017, 06:50:27 PM
Hmm...
October 23, 2017, 06:48:47 PM
It would be very cool if the platform contained additional materials for different paintings. Conversations with the director, backstage, additional materials, etc.
Generally, the developers said that all this will be, in my opinion, as bonuses for tokens, if I'm not mistaken.
That is, this content will be paid, I understand correctly?
Well, of course it will be paid LOL
Just you can get it for free under certain conditions. In my opinion somehow so
October 23, 2017, 06:47:26 PM
Has anyone from the directors already supported the creators of the project? Is there any fitback?
It seems to me not yet. Everything will be later, I'm sure!
But this is a very important element for the platform! How can you save these things?
This project will be presented at the Sundance Film Festival, where it will be of interest to all the communities. Wink
Does this sound cool, that is, they immediately represent the working platform?
Most likely the platfarm will be in beta testing mode. Various details will be developed. But in general, yes, we can say that a ready-made platform will be presented.
October 23, 2017, 06:43:58 PM
It would be very cool if the platform contained additional materials for different paintings. Conversations with the director, backstage, additional materials, etc.
Generally, the developers said that all this will be, in my opinion, as bonuses for tokens, if I'm not mistaken.
That is, this content will be paid, I understand correctly?
October 23, 2017, 06:42:55 PM
Has anyone from the directors already supported the creators of the project? Is there any fitback?
But this is a very important element for the platform! How can you save these things?
This project will be presented at the Sundance Film Festival, where it will be of interest to all the communities. Wink
Does this sound cool, that is, they immediately represent the working platform?
October 23, 2017, 06:19:50 PM
October 23, 2017, 06:18:12 PM
October 23, 2017, 06:17:50 PM
October 23, 2017, 06:16:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: