Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended - page 23. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 23, 2017, 04:43:14 AM
By the way, one more interesting moment. Films released on this platform will be an exclusive for her? That is, the authors will not be able to show it somewhere else?

Well, most likely, the rights will be reserved for the authors. for monetization this does not affect.

I disagree. This can affect the monetization of individual channels. Especially since advertisers on the contrary need exclusives.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 04:34:14 AM
By the way, one more interesting moment. Films released on this platform will be an exclusive for her? That is, the authors will not be able to show it somewhere else?

Well, most likely, the rights will be reserved for the authors. for monetization this does not affect.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 04:28:51 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 23, 2017, 03:59:30 AM
I understand correctly that the movie store will be decentralized? That is, a single base is broken up into parts and stored in various sources around the world, right?
Not exactly, but it seems.
They have a patent for the development of their file system, with distributed storage of data. Partly you are right, many different parts are stored on various local devices throughout the Internet.

Patent? Did they mention this? I dont remember this.

That would be logical. It seems to me that every innovation should now be patented. As an investor, it would be unpleasant for me if someone used the technology I was investing for free.

And if this technology was resold?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
October 23, 2017, 03:48:21 AM
I understand correctly that the movie store will be decentralized? That is, a single base is broken up into parts and stored in various sources around the world, right?
They have a patent for the development of their file system, with distributed storage of data. Partly you are right, many different parts are stored on various local devices throughout the Internet.

That would be logical. It seems to me that every innovation should now be patented. As an investor, it would be unpleasant for me if someone used the technology I was investing for free.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 03:35:52 AM

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 23, 2017, 03:28:27 AM
How much do they plan to collect?

As I understand it, 3.75 million dollars is the minimum that developers want to collect. It seems to me that this is even a very large amount for this project, although, perhaps, I am mistaken.
Activity: 476
October 22, 2017, 10:14:25 PM
Already asked this repeatedly, read the previous pages of the thread.
Activity: 700
October 22, 2017, 10:12:56 PM
Activity: 329
October 22, 2017, 10:12:28 PM
Has the ICO already started? Or not yet?
What exactly do you want to know? Is there a sale of tokens or not?
Yes exactly. And if so, how long will the ICO campaign go on?
At this point, the pre-sale period for the tokens has been extended. But I can not say for sure how much, I do not know this information.
October 22, 2017, 10:10:37 PM
Yes exactly. And if so, how long will the ICO campaign go on?
Activity: 329
October 22, 2017, 10:09:49 PM
October 22, 2017, 10:08:58 PM
October 22, 2017, 08:48:19 PM
How much do developers intend to collect in the period of ICO?
From 3.7 million dollars to 30 million dollars.
Activity: 154
October 22, 2017, 08:47:16 PM
How much do developers intend to collect in the period of ICO?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 08:44:51 PM
How much can this system be considered stable and secure?
Any data users on the network of a given platform, or specialized server stations, can become data custodians?
I do not know, but most likely I think that these will be ordinary users of the network. They will provide a place to store data in exchange for tokens. As a mining. Smiley
And how can you consider such a system to be safe?
The system has quite a high level of security. You can read more in whitepaper
Activity: 154
October 22, 2017, 08:42:44 PM
Any data users on the network of a given platform, or specialized server stations, can become data custodians?
I do not know, but most likely I think that these will be ordinary users of the network. They will provide a place to store data in exchange for tokens. As a mining. Smiley
And how can you consider such a system to be safe?
October 22, 2017, 08:42:08 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 08:38:51 PM
October 22, 2017, 08:36:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: