Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended - page 25. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
October 22, 2017, 09:37:01 AM
No one needs a service that will be watched by a couple of hundred people around the world. This is an absolutely dumb idea

I do not think that the developers would start a campaign to raise funds without conducting a preliminary analysis of the market and the target audience

The developers say that 80% of the films were not viewed by viewers. I think all these studios can use the platform
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 09:16:35 AM
No one needs a service that will be watched by a couple of hundred people around the world. This is an absolutely dumb idea

I do not think that the developers would start a campaign to raise funds without conducting a preliminary analysis of the market and the target audience
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 22, 2017, 07:00:42 AM

Totally agree with you, dude! At least one person who soberly looks at the state of affairs
Activity: 434
October 22, 2017, 06:50:25 AM

You do not even know how wrong you are. Even films of category B collect quite good money. Arthouse, I think, will also be successful. Over time, large studios will also connect to this project. I'm sure there will be spectators
Activity: 392
October 22, 2017, 06:38:55 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 06:28:19 AM
What about pirated content? What if users will show streams of films from major studios and earn on it?

I agree, it's impossible to fight against pirates, especially considering the possibility of decentralization

It seems to me that culture should be public, so I support the pirate movement. I do not see anything contradicting the norms in this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 22, 2017, 06:18:54 AM
What about pirated content? What if users will show streams of films from major studios and earn on it?

I agree, it's impossible to fight against pirates, especially considering the possibility of decentralization
October 22, 2017, 06:05:09 AM
will it be just streaming movies?
or stream from events, games will also be realized?
it will be something like a twitch?

I think it will be more like Netflix. Well, many little Netflixes)
pretty good)

I'm only concerned about the quality problem. I would not like to have only one interesting channel out of 100 channels.
But how else? If there are 100 channels with different directions
5 out of 100 you will definitely look)

I agree, I would look only according to quality.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 05:58:08 AM
interesting, have few questions though
Merit: 255
October 22, 2017, 05:56:40 AM
So this is another streaming service? Why does this sphere need decentralization? I do not think it's relevant

It seems to me that now businessmen think that EVERY sphere needs decentralization
Activity: 154
October 22, 2017, 05:38:20 AM
So this is another streaming service? Why does this sphere need decentralization? I do not think it's relevant
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 05:27:34 AM

Will block the channels, impose fines. All this - the usual measures. Youtube and Twitch are working just as well

The idea of fines is bad. This is a decentralized service, therefore, the possibility of anonymity is taken into account
Activity: 339
October 22, 2017, 05:12:59 AM

Will block the channels, impose fines. All this - the usual measures. Youtube and Twitch are working just as well
Activity: 546
October 22, 2017, 05:05:32 AM
I think StreamSpace  will work perfectly. The ecosystem looks really hard to develop , hope you can hire some good mans to  implement
October 22, 2017, 05:05:22 AM
I think that here the flow is just so you will not steal. and if you stream the picture from the screen, then the quality is lost, and then only the account lock will help.
Activity: 294
October 22, 2017, 05:00:30 AM

pretty good)

I'm only concerned about the quality problem. I would not like to have only one interesting channel out of 100 channels.
But how else? If there are 100 channels with different directions
5 out of 100 you will definitely look)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 04:39:25 AM
Activity: 434
October 22, 2017, 04:36:54 AM

pretty good)

Activity: 294
October 22, 2017, 04:26:18 AM
those who mine your coin. they will have some privileges?

Guy, you're confusing something. There is no mining. This is ICO

Maybe he try say that who have your coins Smiley
Yes, I meant that you will be contributors to give out their coins.
Does it influence something?
Activity: 196
October 22, 2017, 04:23:16 AM

pretty good)
Pages:
Jump to: