Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended - page 28. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
October 21, 2017, 01:10:40 PM
I truly love films of any sort of them But I still don't believe that this system will work
Can you tell us why?
Simple. There will be no that amount of users. People like to watch mass films, like fast n furious and transformers. Huge companies won't take a part in this.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 12:47:16 PM
I truly love films of any sort of them But I still don't believe that this system will work
Can you tell us why?
Activity: 420
October 21, 2017, 12:45:24 PM
The cap is very high. Are developers sure that amount will be collected?
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
October 21, 2017, 12:43:37 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 12:30:26 PM
excellent idea. I'm not sure that it will be very profitable, but it would help the culture, it's much more valuable

I imagine that the system will allow advertisers to also promote their products, especially if this project is successful. Therefore, I would not say so about its potential profitability

Well, in this respect, you can follow the example of Youtoub and Twitch, which work great as advertising platforms. By the way, in the case of advertising, money is paid to the owner of the channel or site?
I don't think that it will be a "killer" of youtube or twitch. These platforms work excellent and people like me won't go to another service
October 21, 2017, 09:09:03 AM
excellent idea. I'm not sure that it will be very profitable, but it would help the culture, it's much more valuable

I imagine that the system will allow advertisers to also promote their products, especially if this project is successful. Therefore, I would not say so about its potential profitability

Well, in this respect, you can follow the example of Youtoub and Twitch, which work great as advertising platforms. By the way, in the case of advertising, money is paid to the owner of the channel or site?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 08:42:17 AM
Really like the idea! It seems to me that with competent PR and marketing this platform is waiting for a great future.
Activity: 339
October 21, 2017, 08:33:35 AM
By the way, are there any ready-made prototypes already? It would be interesting to look at the work done

I do not think so, the developers will most likely present the work after the end of the company
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 21, 2017, 08:22:43 AM
By the way, are there any ready-made prototypes already? It would be interesting to look at the work done
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 21, 2017, 08:07:00 AM

Activity: 434
October 21, 2017, 07:49:11 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 21, 2017, 07:41:52 AM
Is it interesting to someone other than gamers? And after all gamers badly concern to crypto, how much I know. It seems to me that you need to work with the target audience

You take it wrong. The service is designed for streaming movies shot by users. For me, this is a kind of platform for promoting independent cinema. There is no place for gamers.

In this case, a significant part of the audience is lost, this will be a very segmented product

This is what makes me seriously think about the meaning of investment in this project. On the one hand, this innovation is without any analogues, on the other - users may be too few.

You know, segmentation is a sign of the 21st century. Now every business is divided into several smaller ones. With the advent of the blockchain system, such ecosystems really became effective.
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 21, 2017, 07:29:13 AM
Is it interesting to someone other than gamers? And after all gamers badly concern to crypto, how much I know. It seems to me that you need to work with the target audience

You take it wrong. The service is designed for streaming movies shot by users. For me, this is a kind of platform for promoting independent cinema. There is no place for gamers.

In this case, a significant part of the audience is lost, this will be a very segmented product

This is what makes me seriously think about the meaning of investment in this project. On the one hand, this innovation is without any analogues, on the other - users may be too few.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 06:57:12 AM

I think everything was originally planned, to take a small piece of cake streaming services
October 21, 2017, 06:48:16 AM

October 21, 2017, 06:27:17 AM

This is not quite true. If the gamer makes some big and significant video, the audience he can collect. It is not necessary to show feature films, you can earn on documentary shootings or guides.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 21, 2017, 06:12:32 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
October 21, 2017, 06:03:41 AM
The platform will be international or in some countries it will not work? You know, in China and South Korea, ICO is banned
October 21, 2017, 05:50:34 AM
October 21, 2017, 05:41:11 AM
Wow! Such a cool project! I think this is the first decentralized streaming service, or am I mistaken?

As far as I remember, there were streaming services, but they worked with adult themes. blockchain platforms that would allow the broadcasting of movies, does not yet exist.
Pages:
Jump to: