Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended - page 30. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 10:52:58 PM
I wonder how they are going to implement the system of recommendations and ratings. And is it possible to wind up these ratings.
Well, most likely the developers are implementing methods to combat the cheating ratings. I think we will see more detailed technical details of the project closer to the release of the platform.
And when do developers plan to launch their service?
Activity: 490
October 20, 2017, 10:50:55 PM
Independent cinema is a very specific product. This movie, which is interesting not everyone, will this service really be popular? It seems to me not quite.
Service developers just want to make this product more massive so that people can see not only what they are shown in theaters and TV, but such a movie, which not everyone knows about. After all, we do not see a very large number of good films about which we do not even know! Because they are not promoted as big blockbusters.
It will be very interesting if the prices are not too high. Perhaps the service will enjoy a certain popularity.
Activity: 644
October 20, 2017, 10:49:24 PM
Independent cinema is a very specific product. This movie, which is interesting not everyone, will this service really be popular? It seems to me not quite.
Service developers just want to make this product more massive so that people can see not only what they are shown in theaters and TV, but such a movie, which not everyone knows about. After all, we do not see a very large number of good films about which we do not even know! Because they are not promoted as big blockbusters.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 10:46:09 PM
I wonder how they are going to implement the system of recommendations and ratings. And is it possible to wind up these ratings.
Well, most likely the developers are implementing methods to combat the cheating ratings. I think we will see more detailed technical details of the project closer to the release of the platform.
Activity: 490
October 20, 2017, 10:43:55 PM
October 20, 2017, 10:40:43 PM
October 20, 2017, 09:43:51 PM
I see a big problem with this platform.
Online cinemas are not a new thing, but such an implementation is very cool. But nevertheless this service is designed for a good Internet connection, which many do not have. Although we live in the modern world, all the same problems with the Internet connection are found in many.
It turns out this service is not for everyone.
Is this a problem for developers?
The service is designed for those who can use it. The problem of Internet connection is the problem of the provider. Why do developers care about a quality Internet connection in your city or country?
But it's not that. Their service involves paying for a service through a smart contract with certain conditions. If the user clicks on the "play" button, then the fee is charged. But if I get money after clicking on the button, but my connection will not be able to ensure that I watch the movie?
I'm a simple user, I wanted to use the service. I did not know about such subtleties of payment and speed of intent. How to be in this case?
I am sure that for such cases the return system will work, or those will work. support. I think the developers have foreseen this case. Wink
Activity: 700
October 20, 2017, 09:42:29 PM
Online cinemas are not a new thing, but such an implementation is very cool. But nevertheless this service is designed for a good Internet connection, which many do not have. Although we live in the modern world, all the same problems with the Internet connection are found in many.
The service is designed for those who can use it. The problem of Internet connection is the problem of the provider. Why do developers care about a quality Internet connection in your city or country?
But it's not that. Their service involves paying for a service through a smart contract with certain conditions. If the user clicks on the "play" button, then the fee is charged. But if I get money after clicking on the button, but my connection will not be able to ensure that I watch the movie?
I'm a simple user, I wanted to use the service. I did not know about such subtleties of payment and speed of intent. How to be in this case?
October 20, 2017, 09:39:21 PM
Activity: 700
October 20, 2017, 09:36:41 PM
October 20, 2017, 09:31:02 PM
And how do you plan to protect content from piracy? The modern sites for online video translations have not been able to make a worthy defense (for example, iTunes), how are you going to deal with this problem?
As I understand it, they are going to introduce peer-to-peer technology to protect themselves from downloading content. That is, the content will be broadcast in parts (somehow it works). Maybe it works that way.
I do not know, I do not see anything protected in it. It's very interesting to know if they could have developed a copyright protection system, or something like that.
October 20, 2017, 08:28:49 PM
And how do you plan to protect content from piracy? The modern sites for online video translations have not been able to make a worthy defense (for example, iTunes), how are you going to deal with this problem?
As I understand it, they are going to introduce peer-to-peer technology to protect themselves from downloading content. That is, the content will be broadcast in parts (somehow it works). Maybe it works that way.
October 20, 2017, 08:26:41 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 08:23:08 PM
The idea is very cool, but I did not understand how the authors will place films inside your platform. Anyone can do it? will there be any minimum requirements for the film?
Yes, I also do not fully understand this point.
Will the films on your platform be exposed to the age rating of the MPAA or other rating systems?
I think that rating systems are an integral part of such a platform. Of course films will be rated and moderated.
Otherwise the system can be a breeding ground for adult content. Cheesy
Activity: 756
October 20, 2017, 08:20:27 PM
The idea is very cool, but I did not understand how the authors will place films inside your platform. Anyone can do it? will there be any minimum requirements for the film?
Yes, I also do not fully understand this point.
Will the films on your platform be exposed to the age rating of the MPAA or other rating systems?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 08:17:13 PM
October 20, 2017, 08:03:45 PM
You mixed the idea of decentralized money, mixed the video streaming system with video and distributed data using peer-to-peer networks. All this has been invested in the idea of the distribution of independent cinema. It sounds great! I wish the developers good luck, I look forward to the first releases of the platform!
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
October 20, 2017, 03:25:46 PM
Really? I always thought that streams always mean bloggers. It seems to me that it would be logical to give the opportunity to participate in this project not only for studios

As far as "Streaming" is concerned - we are referring to Streaming Video. While "Streams" are form of blogging. "Streaming" should imply video. But, just clarifying here if there was any confusion.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 03:12:54 PM
As far as I understand, your system does not consider bloggers?

We have a reward system structured to incentivize participation on the platform in exchange for SSH coins. This includes reviewers, bloggers and other forms of social engagement. We are also structuring a reward system for participation in terms of number of film views, comments/reviews, and so on. Just about every method of participation will have a reward incentive built in.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 20, 2017, 01:27:31 PM
As far as I understand, your system does not consider bloggers?

Really? I always thought that streams always mean bloggers. It seems to me that it would be logical to give the opportunity to participate in this project not only for studios
Pages:
Jump to: