Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 45. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Vertex is very promising project, I’m looking forward to watch its development. I was surprised to see Vertex’s translation into 4 languages: Hindi, Chinese, Korean and Russian.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Good morning. I wanna know what are the benefits for Vertex Premium token holders? And how many of these tokens will be issued?
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
We abolish the need for multiple KYC processes through a one entry platform, complete the process once and have access to all ICOs listed on our platform.
Join Vertex: https://vertex.market/
Activity: 588
Is there still an Airdrop, or is that over?
I think Vertex doesn't have an airdrop program, but Vertex has a bounty program and it's over earlier this month. if you want to buy Vertex tokens, the token sales will start on October 1
Activity: 145
Is there still an Airdrop, or is that over?
Activity: 213
Hi, may ask a question - what’s going to happen to the unsold tokens after the ITS?
Activity: 17
it’s good to see people still care about having at least some semblance of security when it concerns their money. vertex sure sounds like something investors could use considering how much scam offers there’s been lately. you taking any precautions to not let those icos on your platform?
Activity: 133
Thinking about the project I see the plenty of ways to use it. Well, the platform will be helpful for any group of people plus it’s great for institutions and enterprises to exploit it.
Only 4 Days Till our Public Sale!
Hello! The project looks good and has all the chances to take off, in my opinion. I wanted to know what’s the long-term objective for Vertex? What’s it going to be in a few years?
Be sure to see our roadmap for what's to come with our project! https://vertex.market
In 2017 bitcoin has been grown in 1322% and the very crypto is acceptable on the platform. It may skyrocket again and reach the unprecedented scales, so vetting ICO is like a necessity. Expert view hints that the platform is worth investing so I’m in for sure.
Thank you !
Activity: 41
I eager to know more details about the ICO vetting mechanisms. Can you explain about the stages that ICO has to pass and tell a bit about your experts and their credibility
The stuff is so multitasking! It shows great prospects in the near future. Investment climate will be as advantageous as possible through attracting fiat investments. As an ‘ICO Ranker’ follower, I’d say that the project is highly rated so it’s trustworthy
We appreciate your support!
Well, profit is obvious ‘cause the thing has a great prospect. Generally, cryptocurrency will be feeling good as investments float’ll be unstoppable. So many functions are powered by the platform! Perfect job what else could I say. That’s a great chance for investing.

Thank you so much for your kind words!
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Hello! The project looks good and has all the chances to take off, in my opinion. I wanted to know what’s the long-term objective for Vertex? What’s it going to be in a few years?
Activity: 216
i’m not so experienced investor, an amateur so i do appreciate vertex team of experts who is always ready to help. i like the project focusing on security and safety because that’s the most crucial criteria for an investor.
Activity: 200
I’m an amateur in investing so I would like to rely on expert’s opinion about worth ICOs and investing opportunities. Very convenient to have the whole platform dedicated to veting projects.
A combination of traditional investing and crypto-trading approach ensures the ICOs evolution and eventually users quantity the more users the dynamics and progress are better
Activity: 228
I’m an amateur in investing so I would like to rely on expert’s opinion about worth ICOs and investing opportunities. Very convenient to have the whole platform dedicated to veting projects.
Activity: 195
I could never have thought about the investments before this platform - they always seems too dangerous to me, cause amount of free money is always a sad story to me. But now, if projects are promising and trustworthy, I think i am ready to take part.
Activity: 218
I wanted to ask, how do I get tokens after the sale? What’s the price of one VTEX?
Pages:
Jump to: