Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 44. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Fully support the Vertex team, cause they believe that the participation in cryptocurrency project should be as widespread as possible, and that’s why Vertex will give all of its users a fair chance to purchase the tokens it has evaluated on the platform.
But how does it all come together to form a single ecosystem? Sounds fishily (problematically)
These unique characteristics allow it to create a system of benefits and incentives for each actor of the project. The vetting mechanism attracts users to the Vertex platform bc they get the added value of buying into projects that have been carefully selected and have the highest chance of succeeding.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
That’s a great project! The users can see a big amount of provided ICOs with a user base that has gone through the necessary KYC process, which is an additional advantage. Impressive!
Activity: 43
Fully support the Vertex team, cause they believe that the participation in cryptocurrency project should be as widespread as possible, and that’s why Vertex will give all of its users a fair chance to purchase the tokens it has evaluated on the platform.
But how does it all come together to form a single ecosystem? Sounds fishily (problematically)
Activity: 184
Activity: 217
Totally agree with u! Devs idea of holding your own private keys is huge, because it allows each user to control token’s security and this function prevents all kinds of attacks that other platforms suffered from.
Activity: 201
Feel really blessed, because it seems that I’ll not be able to buy tokens on initial token sale, but I still be able to get VTEX tokens through the exchange!
Activity: 233
I like that Vertex project unites devs-experts who manage all together multi-billion dollar businesses and invest in a multitude start-ups around the world to pick the most promising ICOs out there for the platform.
Yeah, that’s really cool, cause the vetting process will act as a multi-layered filter thanks to a six-step process
Activity: 214
I like that Vertex project unites devs-experts who manage all together multi-billion dollar businesses and invest in a multitude start-ups around the world to pick the most promising ICOs out there for the platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Can you believe it???
THREE DAYS until the sale starts!!!
We are beyond ecstatic and cannot wait. We hope you are just as excited as we are?
Decentralized platforms are really popular now and this is amazing idea for the security. I’m happy that Vertex decentralized too because there is no need to worry about token’s security, I can keep my token on the wallet of my choice and not on my account the platform itself.
Thank you!
Activity: 155
Decentralized platforms are really popular now and this is amazing idea for the security. I’m happy that Vertex decentralized too because there is no need to worry about token’s security, I can keep my token on the wallet of my choice and not on my account the platform itself.
Activity: 217
Vertex is very promising project, I’m looking forward to watch its development. I was surprised to see Vertex’s translation into 4 languages: Hindi, Chinese, Korean and Russian.

Besides, why is it translated in exactly this languages? I’ve even heard about cryptocurrency development in Korea or India… And as far as I know, China is restricted in this project
You know, not all Koreans or Indians are in their countries, so this translation is really helpful. Can you imagine, how many new participants can be invited in this project? How many tokens can be bought? It’s incredible.
As a Russian language learner I should pay devs’s attention on your translation. There are a lot of cases’ mistakes or just wrong variant of translation. Hope, you will cope with the project soon and a lot of Russian-speaking community will follow the project!
Activity: 131
Vertex will be the kind of platform that can appeal to potential traders that have not participated in the cryptocurrency markets yet as such, it can bring in much needed fiat liquidity into cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 213
Vertex is very promising project, I’m looking forward to watch its development. I was surprised to see Vertex’s translation into 4 languages: Hindi, Chinese, Korean and Russian.

Besides, why is it translated in exactly this languages? I’ve even heard about cryptocurrency development in Korea or India… And as far as I know, China is restricted in this project
You know, not all Koreans or Indians are in their countries, so this translation is really helpful. Can you imagine, how many new participants can be invited in this project? How many tokens can be bought? It’s incredible.
Activity: 193

Vertex Hard-cap announcement.
Vertex is the first ICO aftermarket, an ecosystem facilitating in the growth of ICOs, those who participate in ICOs and the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Vertex has created a unique token that will allow holders the opportunity to buy into sold-out ICOs or highly valued projects they missed through the use of the VTEX token. The community will be able to buy all the best tokens through one market entry point, Vertex.
The project has achieved a lot in many aspects but was recently limited from starting our ICO. Another feature that has been changed due to the decline in markets is the hard cap. The Vertex hard cap dropped in order to accommodate for the low markets and those who have lost capital in the current conditions.

GET YOUR VTEX
From $44.7 Million to $18 Million, Vertex has taken a significant leap in allowing the community to benefit more from the economy the token has and will create, continually accommodating to the needs of the market and their community. By joining Vertex, you would be doubling down on, both helping the project grow as well as your crypto portfolio balance through what VTEX token allows you to achieve on its Marketplace. We pride ourselves in offering the community more; from an abundance of exclusive token offerings, preferential rates and hidden token competitions. With Vertex, you will always be ensured the best platform, tokens, and opportunities; buy your VTEX tokens on the first of October, there’s only $18 Million worth of tokens: https://vertex.market/

Thank you, the support of the community is very important to us.
Is there still an Airdrop, or is that over?
The vertex airdrop is closed.
it’s good to see people still care about having at least some semblance of security when it concerns their money. vertex sure sounds like something investors could use considering how much scam offers there’s been lately. you taking any precautions to not let those icos on your platform?
Yes, we have a very intricate vetting process that is set up to prevent such projects from being listed.
Thinking about the project I see the plenty of ways to use it. Well, the platform will be helpful for any group of people plus it’s great for institutions and enterprises to exploit it.
Thank you for your support!
Pages:
Jump to: