Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 66. (Read 237339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
Still Waiting for my ICO Token, i did following to get them:

- Wrote mail to Support -> no Reaction
- Wrote in Discord -> got information that due to Spectre Withdrawal is off for some Days (Twitter Post says will be up on 5/6 Jan again) -> should be fixed by now.
- Wrote in Telegram -> no Reaction at all.

Confirm Email never reaches my Account. If you click "withdrawal" in your Dashboard  and enter your Waves Address it says "Loading" forever.

so @Wagger, could you please assist me in getting my ICO Funds?

Activity: 215
Merit: 13
does wagerr need licence for betting?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
The team wanted to share a bit of further info with you all, especially since the 15th is getting close and there have been lots of newcomers and questions.  If you have any further questions on this or anything else wgr-related, please try to use our Telegram/Discord rather than emailing support.  You'll get much quicker responses on these platforms and it also helps to keep the support channels clear for quick resolution of more important issues.  Besides that, you'll get to meet wgr community members like bail3yz and aldilno...be sure to say hi to them Smiley 

The number of active Masternodes is not limited. The number of active Oracles is limited to 2000. Masternodes are promoted to Oracles once they sign a 30 day contract and post valid event data. A queue is formed if 2000 are active.

Oracles will deploy to Wagerr mainnet in phases. They'll start by posting events. Then results. Then betting contracts.

The wallets will be released in phases:

Phase 1
Daemon and Qt for Linux, Windows, and Mac

Phase 2
Daemon based HTML5 wallet for Linux, Windows, and Mac

Phase 3
Java and Swift versions for mobile

The block reward schedule is as follows:

Annual Coin Supply: +1%
Block Time: 60 seconds
Total Block Reward: 3.8 WGR
Masternode Share: 2.85 WGR
Staking Wallet Share: .95 WGR
Oracle Share: 2.85 WGR (MN share) + betting fees  (I still need to confirm Oracle share matches MN share though)

Thanks for the post, but I'm very surprise that we are two days to the launch of MN there is still no information on how things will pan out, I hope the team is set for the launch because they have all the time in the world to get this right
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just sold a tiny ammount of Wagerr, for in case the price drops after the launch and I can purchase more cheaper. If it doesn't drop then it is my loss  Cheesy
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
The team wanted to share a bit of further info with you all, especially since the 15th is getting close and there have been lots of newcomers and questions.  If you have any further questions on this or anything else wgr-related, please try to use our Telegram/Discord rather than emailing support.  You'll get much quicker responses on these platforms and it also helps to keep the support channels clear for quick resolution of more important issues.  Besides that, you'll get to meet wgr community members like bail3yz and aldilno...be sure to say hi to them Smiley 

The number of active Masternodes is not limited. The number of active Oracles is limited to 2000. Masternodes are promoted to Oracles once they sign a 30 day contract and post valid event data. A queue is formed if 2000 are active.

Oracles will deploy to Wagerr mainnet in phases. They'll start by posting events. Then results. Then betting contracts.

The wallets will be released in phases:

Phase 1
Daemon and Qt for Linux, Windows, and Mac

Phase 2
Daemon based HTML5 wallet for Linux, Windows, and Mac

Phase 3
Java and Swift versions for mobile

The block reward schedule is as follows:

Annual Coin Supply: +1%
Block Time: 60 seconds
Total Block Reward: 3.8 WGR
Masternode Share: 2.85 WGR
Staking Wallet Share: .95 WGR
Oracle Share: 2.85 WGR (MN share) + betting fees  (I still need to confirm Oracle share matches MN share though)
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
All who have coins are still on the site wagerr.com not to worry. Swap will do right there. Here is a message from telegrams
https://t.me/wagerrcoin/23890

Don't have access, can you screenshot it?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
All who have coins are still on the site wagerr.com not to worry. Swap will do right there. Here is a message from telegrams
https://t.me/wagerrcoin/23890
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Great to finally see some price movement in Wager. Any idea when the platform will be up and running? I haven't been following the latest news regarding Wager. If the moment is right i'd like to buy some more.

Mainnet should be released on monday 15. January if everything goes as planned. So if you want to buy more, I would act quick. Of course I dont know it for sure, but it seems very likely to me that the price for WGR will rise fast after the mainnet is up and running. Will be so great to use the platform, cant wait for it!

I think the price will rather go down (a lot) Grin The mainnet launch on monday is already priced in and with all the technical issues in the past, I don't think everything will run smoothly. 

i think it is priced in at $1, if things go bad monday we  will see a drop
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
Great to finally see some price movement in Wager. Any idea when the platform will be up and running? I haven't been following the latest news regarding Wager. If the moment is right i'd like to buy some more.

Mainnet should be released on monday 15. January if everything goes as planned. So if you want to buy more, I would act quick. Of course I dont know it for sure, but it seems very likely to me that the price for WGR will rise fast after the mainnet is up and running. Will be so great to use the platform, cant wait for it!

I think the price will rather go down (a lot) Grin The mainnet launch on monday is already priced in and with all the technical issues in the past, I don't think everything will run smoothly. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
In the meantime it doesn't stop climbing, which is already a good point.

Still no information on masternodes?
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
Up and running on 15 Jan

Keep expectations in check....starting 15 Jan....swap temp to perm token, setting up staking wallets, Masternodes, etc....no H2H expected for the Super Bowl...so it’ll be a while before it’s really “up and running”
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 1
Up and running on 15 Jan
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Activity: 15
I have my Wagerr in my waveswallet.io. Should I move it to wallet.wagerr.com before 15. January or it doesn't matter?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
well BTC has been down a few weeks so we know there will be a BTC pump in a month or two so I'm kinda waiting on that but i was in the wager ICO i sold some to get my investment back but now I need around 7000
more to get a master node so i need to make a decision if it will be worth it

Only you can make that decision bro.
But if you're holding 18k now, maybe adding 7k makes sense. Would be depressing if it rises to quickly after the release and makes it to expansive for you to ever run the masternode.
I reckon you still have a few days to decide, can't see this rise much on wawesdex anymore.

very good point thanks for the insight

Running a quality masternode for that daily income is a must. Has a lot of value for sure.

With only 2,000 Wagerr Masternodes available, I am sure these masternodes will be very popular and will be in high demand.  It's first come, first serve.  2018 is the World Cup.  I am sure there will be a lot of betting going on for the most popular worldwide sporting event.   Smiley

Well though off, this year is world cup year and I expect betting platform to see increase in number of bet, Wagerr need to get this right 3 more days to go
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
well BTC has been down a few weeks so we know there will be a BTC pump in a month or two so I'm kinda waiting on that but i was in the wager ICO i sold some to get my investment back but now I need around 7000
more to get a master node so i need to make a decision if it will be worth it

Only you can make that decision bro.
But if you're holding 18k now, maybe adding 7k makes sense. Would be depressing if it rises to quickly after the release and makes it to expansive for you to ever run the masternode.
I reckon you still have a few days to decide, can't see this rise much on wawesdex anymore.

very good point thanks for the insight

Running a quality masternode for that daily income is a must. Has a lot of value for sure.

With only 2,000 Wagerr Masternodes available, I am sure these masternodes will be very popular and will be in high demand.  It's first come, first serve.  2018 is the World Cup.  I am sure there will be a lot of betting going on for the most popular worldwide sporting event.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Launch still on for 15th?

Dash inspired masternode network is a perfect match, smart move by dev team.  Will it inherit instantX and mixing features?  Seems like good things to have in Wagerr.
Pages:
Jump to: