Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Is there any information about the founders or the development team of this project?

Probably this information is available on the site is not it?
Actually, no, this information is neither on the site nor in Whitepaper
It seems strange to me  Undecided
Why do you think so?
I think this is absolutely normal   Smiley
I completely agree!
It does not matter who is or is not specified in the position of the team member. Much more important is the resulting product!
But if we know all the team members, their social networks and other information, we can evaluate their experience in this area or previous work. Is this not so?

Duuude...   Grin
It does not make sense! Because all these data can be bought, sold, placed fake.
Much more important is the product and how it will be accepted by the market than the team.
And besides, everyone has the right to anonymity, in order to protect themselves, the founders have the right not to disclose their personal data.   Smiley
Is there any information about the founders or the development team of this project?

Why do you think so?
I completely agree!
It does not matter who is or is not specified in the position of the team member. Much more important is the resulting product!
But if we know all the team members, their social networks and other information, we can evaluate their experience in this area or previous work. Is this not so?

Why do you think so?
I completely agree!

Why do you think so?

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I can't access xrpc.co. What happened?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Who is active where? On what platforms? And then I just started to use it and do not quite understand some things

Hello, what exactly is not clear? I think I can help, I've been promoting the project for a long time on my platform

Oh, that's interesting. Tell us where you started to be active. And then I want to, but I do not know where to start

I work for facebook, since I have a lot of subscribers there and I can continue to develop and promote the project there

Wow, cool, but with what help do you promote the project? Do you shoot a video, write stories or what?

I have a lot of subscribers, because I'm a photographer. People follow my work and at the same time I talk about projects in which I take part, including this one

Wow, this is very cool, and that, people are interested? Begin after your stories too to participate?

Yes, of course, through referral links more than 100 people per month registered. This is only the beginning, I think that there will only be more

And where will you advise me to begin, too? And then I do not have a facebook account, I have a YouTube channel, there are only 2,000 subscribers, I do not know whether it will be sent or not

Yes, of course, if people look at you, it means they are wondering what you are doing, which means that your story about the project will also be of interest to them
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Who is active where? On what platforms? And then I just started to use it and do not quite understand some things

Hello, what exactly is not clear? I think I can help, I've been promoting the project for a long time on my platform

Oh, that's interesting. Tell us where you started to be active. And then I want to, but I do not know where to start

I work for facebook, since I have a lot of subscribers there and I can continue to develop and promote the project there

Wow, cool, but with what help do you promote the project? Do you shoot a video, write stories or what?

I have a lot of subscribers, because I'm a photographer. People follow my work and at the same time I talk about projects in which I take part, including this one

Wow, this is very cool, and that, people are interested? Begin after your stories too to participate?

Yes, of course, through referral links more than 100 people per month registered. This is only the beginning, I think that there will only be more

And where will you advise me to begin, too? And then I do not have a facebook account, I have a YouTube channel, there are only 2,000 subscribers, I do not know whether it will be sent or not

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally

Unfortunately, I read it a long time and did not save the link, but now on the Internet there is not much that can be found under such a flow of information
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally
Pages:
Jump to: