Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
So in the end, what exactly is this project from itself?
What services do they plan to provide?
This is an investment platform with the ability to receive dividends daily, as well as a full return on investment
I've seen a lot of similar projects, what's the advantage of this? What is different from the others?
This is an investment platform with the ability to receive dividends daily, as well as a full return on investment
Activity: 210
A good project, and a fairly strong team, saw some advisors in other fairly successful projects. One question is, will there be applications for the phone?
To be honest, I just do not see the point, the platform on a larger account is created for banks, why would they need a mobile application?
Do you think a mobile application can not at least partially replace a PC?
I can not even imagine what kind of function could be performed on the phone, lol, it would be much more convenient to be sitting at a computer!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets on, I think they will be able to replace the PC. Moreover, the possibilities of the platform are not at all obliged to be limited to translations alone, they will be able to develop in the necessary direction!
I completely agree, on the basis of this platform it would be possible to try to make an ecosystem for the whole bank, this is certainly not for its intended purpose, but where it sometimes does not turn the development of the project!
Activity: 168
A good project, and a fairly strong team, saw some advisors in other fairly successful projects. One question is, will there be applications for the phone?
To be honest, I just do not see the point, the platform on a larger account is created for banks, why would they need a mobile application?
I can not even imagine what kind of function could be performed on the phone, lol, it would be much more convenient to be sitting at a computer!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets on, I think they will be able to replace the PC. Moreover, the possibilities of the platform are not at all obliged to be limited to translations alone, they will be able to develop in the necessary direction!
This project is going to be huge. I am extremely excited to see this project unfold. I am a huge fan of lending platforms and with the success that this experienced team has I'm sure this will be a hit. I'm super excited to have heard about this early and I'm excited to help promote and watch this project grow into one of the biggest Powerhouse cryptos of them all. I love that it has a recognizable name but a maximum coin cap that will allow the token to become valuable, there for making it something that investors want to hold!
this is a very good project in my opinion. i have registered the airdrop thanks devs

They write that only 10,000.00 tokens will be released, but why?
They think that this is not enough, what does it mean?
This is done so that the token has a high cost and is of value to the investor.
And is the number of released tokens somehow influencing this?   Huh
This project is going to be huge. I am extremely excited to see this project unfold. I am a huge fan of lending platforms and with the success that this experienced team has I'm sure this will be a hit. I'm super excited to have heard about this early and I'm excited to help promote and watch this project grow into one of the biggest Powerhouse cryptos of them all. I love that it has a recognizable name but a maximum coin cap that will allow the token to become valuable, there for making it something that investors want to hold!
this is a very good project in my opinion. i have registered the airdrop thanks devs

This is done so that the token has a high cost and is of value to the investor.

Activity: 364
Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!

Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Activity: 238
Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Activity: 364
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually!

I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI   Smiley
This is cryptoworld, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.
But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS
I heard that tokens were generated too much. What do you think about this issue?
Very nice question you made. We believe that generating too much tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment in the mid-term. But the problem is that many investors have bought XRP with a lack of knowledge. We therefore limited to a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens.
what you can tell me about stagnant value of XRP? I Was very disappointed to be honest.
Well propably most of us who invest in XRP, we are the firsts BITCONNECT project(BCC) early investors & we are going to put together a project that will restore value to your investment as it should in the next few months. Count on us.
in principle, what I wanted, I found out. I think it's time to finish this. Thank you all for your advice!
and you definitely decided that you will earn? Still, it seems like we have not all figured out about this project.
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually!

I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI   Smiley
This is cryptoworld, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.
But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS
I heard that tokens were generated too much. What do you think about this issue?
Very nice question you made. We believe that generating too much tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment in the mid-term. But the problem is that many investors have bought XRP with a lack of knowledge. We therefore limited to a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens.
what you can tell me about stagnant value of XRP? I Was very disappointed to be honest.
Well propably most of us who invest in XRP, we are the firsts BITCONNECT project(BCC) early investors & we are going to put together a project that will restore value to your investment as it should in the next few months. Count on us.
in principle, what I wanted, I found out. I think it's time to finish this. Thank you all for your advice!

Pages:
Jump to: