Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I heard information that this project will interact with banks, is it really so?

It seems like yes, I also read about it, but I do not know the details
Well, it will work in conjunction with real banks, it will be possible to conduct money transactions with favorable conditions
What are the favorable conditions in question?
What can this project bring to the banking sector?
Well, at least it allows you to provide transactions without any commissions from anywhere in the world.
Also a very profitable offer for cash investments Wink
Activity: 546
I heard information that this project will interact with banks, is it really so?

Well, it will work in conjunction with real banks, it will be possible to conduct money transactions with favorable conditions
What are the favorable conditions in question?
What can this project bring to the banking sector?

Activity: 546

Activity: 210
Which devices are supposed to work with this platform?

Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!

Why do you think so?

I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information?

Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC

I agree with you, there must be a distinction, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Activity: 168

The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!

Why do you think so?

I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information?

Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC

Why do you think so?

Why do you think so?

Do I understand correctly that this will be a whole complex of different services and applications, right?

Well, actually, yes
This is a set of applications, you're right
Are there already ready prototypes or not?

I did not hear anything about it

I think there should be some beta testing or alpha testing, is not it?

if this was what was going on in closed mode.
No information has been received from the developers about this
Do I understand correctly that this will be a whole complex of different services and applications, right?

Well, actually, yes

I think there should be some beta testing or alpha testing, is not it?

Well, actually, yes

Well, actually, yes

Well, actually, yes
Pages:
Jump to: