Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Who thinks what about the project team as a whole? Will they cope with their project or will it remain only on the forum pages?

I think so, why do you have doubts about this? Have you been following the project for a long time and are you a participant?

Yes, for a long time, I just just recently thought about the fact that there is no information about the project team, and the community does not know who it is dealing with

As it is not, only recently I read an article about the project team somewhere, everything is fine there, do not worry)

What does it mean there is good? Tell me more, or it's not entirely clear what you mean

I mean that the team is very experienced and creative people who have already taken part in the creation of major projects

Have you read all this information in any article? If so, share the resource where it is located

I have not found it already, I was just looking for information on the project and came across it on the Internet

Well, I'll try to find something like that myself, the Internet is now just overflowing and it's impossible to find something purposefully

I agree, now it is very difficult, a lot of unnecessary information, and on the necessary, usually, you come across by chance
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Who thinks what about the project team as a whole? Will they cope with their project or will it remain only on the forum pages?

I think so, why do you have doubts about this? Have you been following the project for a long time and are you a participant?

Yes, for a long time, I just just recently thought about the fact that there is no information about the project team, and the community does not know who it is dealing with

As it is not, only recently I read an article about the project team somewhere, everything is fine there, do not worry)

What does it mean there is good? Tell me more, or it's not entirely clear what you mean

I mean that the team is very experienced and creative people who have already taken part in the creation of major projects

Have you read all this information in any article? If so, share the resource where it is located

I have not found it already, I was just looking for information on the project and came across it on the Internet

Well, I'll try to find something like that myself, the Internet is now just overflowing and it's impossible to find something purposefully

How long have you been following the project? Who is like? I myself only recently became a member

I from the first day, as the project was put on a general review. I share in the party from the very first days!

Congratulations, this is excellent, I unfortunately just noticed the project, I heard about it, but I think it's better to start than to pass

You all think correctly, by the way, you are aware of the general purpose of the project, when a bona fide bonus program was created?

I understand that the goal is to attract customers and project participants to promote the project in social networks and the Internet?

Yes, yes, it is this goal that the team of the project is following. This is a very large project with large goals

Yes, yes, more than a big project, they have a lot of work to do. And it's still very weakly said ... It's very difficult I think

In general, the project team itself consists of quite smart and experienced employees, so the chances for implementation are quite large

It's fine, then it's worth waiting for the first news and being an active participant in the project, right?

Absolutely true, I think that the first news will not make you wait a long time and we'll see the first dates of the project soon!
How long have you been following the project? Who is like? I myself only recently became a member

I from the first day, as the project was put on a general review. I share in the party from the very first days!

Congratulations, this is excellent, I unfortunately just noticed the project, I heard about it, but I think it's better to start than to pass

You all think correctly, by the way, you are aware of the general purpose of the project, when a bona fide bonus program was created?

I understand that the goal is to attract customers and project participants to promote the project in social networks and the Internet?

Yes, yes, it is this goal that the team of the project is following. This is a very large project with large goals

Yes, yes, more than a big project, they have a lot of work to do. And it's still very weakly said ... It's very difficult I think

In general, the project team itself consists of quite smart and experienced employees, so the chances for implementation are quite large

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
How can I transfer my xrpc token to ARB token?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
So what about the crowdsales campaign?
How successful is it?
Activity: 420
I heard information that this project will interact with banks, is it really so?

It seems like yes, I also read about it, but I do not know the details
Well, it will work in conjunction with real banks, it will be possible to conduct money transactions with favorable conditions
What are the favorable conditions in question?
What can this project bring to the banking sector?
Well, at least it allows you to provide transactions without any commissions from anywhere in the world.
Also a very profitable offer for cash investments Wink
How exactly will transactions go without commission?
I assume they will be made through their own token and therefore the commission will not be charged, possibly so
Activity: 546
I heard information that this project will interact with banks, is it really so?

It seems like yes, I also read about it, but I do not know the details
Well, it will work in conjunction with real banks, it will be possible to conduct money transactions with favorable conditions
What are the favorable conditions in question?
What can this project bring to the banking sector?
Well, at least it allows you to provide transactions without any commissions from anywhere in the world.
Also a very profitable offer for cash investments Wink
How exactly will transactions go without commission?
Pages:
Jump to: