Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually!

I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI   Smiley
This is cryptoworld, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.
But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS
I heard that tokens were generated too much. What do you think about this issue?
Very nice question you made. We believe that generating too much tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment in the mid-term. But the problem is that many investors have bought XRP with a lack of knowledge. We therefore limited to a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens.
what you can tell me about stagnant value of XRP? I Was very disappointed to be honest.
Activity: 210
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually!

I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI   Smiley
This is cryptoworld, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.
But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS
I heard that tokens were generated too much. What do you think about this issue?
Very nice question you made. We believe that generating too much tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment in the mid-term. But the problem is that many investors have bought XRP with a lack of knowledge. We therefore limited to a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens.

Activity: 546
The project really inspires confidence. One question is, on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?

Do you mean mobile devices and desktop computers?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information, for sure you will need different kinds of tools!
Activity: 420
The project really inspires confidence. One question is, on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?

The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?

Activity: 238
In which countries do you plan to develop this platform?
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and Whitepaper says that the advertising companies are all over the world
yep, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget collection, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
And to begin with they must provide a product of very high quality, so that they are paid attention!
Without competition there is no development, it was and will be, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
Yes, and even more, if the product is successful, everyone will tell about it.
I completely agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And their project can take a leading position in its direction
But Apple still needs advertising!
The fact is that the quality of the product is above all. And these guys, I hope, will be at the highest level!
Activity: 364
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and Whitepaper says that the advertising companies are all over the world
yep, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget collection, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
And to begin with they must provide a product of very high quality, so that they are paid attention!
Without competition there is no development, it was and will be, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
I completely agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And their project can take a leading position in its direction
But Apple still needs advertising!
Pages:
Jump to: