Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there any information regarding the project team? Description, experience of people, participation anywhere?

I myself just asked this question, until I found nothing, unfortunately, but I think soon there will be some information

I just wrote in private messages that the information is on the official website of the project. I'll come in, check it out

And for some reason I did not find the link. How to find - write please, what will be said about the team
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Is there any information regarding the project team? Description, experience of people, participation anywhere?

I myself just asked this question, until I found nothing, unfortunately, but I think soon there will be some information

I just wrote in private messages that the information is on the official website of the project. I'll come in, check it out

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Wow, this is definitely something new, I myself have not fully understood this environment yet, but I'm just starting, so this project will be a good support for me

You see, that's why it's not for nothing that you noticed it at this stage, it shows activity and you can even get into the project team)
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Wow, this is definitely something new, I myself have not fully understood this environment yet, but I'm just starting, so this project will be a good support for me
I alone notice that recently a lot of projects began to appear and at the same time very intriguing?

I agree with you, the projects literally every day began to emerge while being sufficiently prepared and determined to conquer the market

What do you think, with what it can be generally connected? Why is this activity taking place right now?

I thought about it, here I see several reasons. Either this is just a coincidence, or the offensive is causing a new upsurge in the community and because of this the developers decide to release projects at this time

Good guesses, I'll also think about it, it's quite interesting. By the way about this project, have you already read the description?

In an easy measure, I read, but not all the points I understood about the idea of ​​the project

Can you at least explain this? And then I did not even have time to get acquainted with the description of the project

In general, the equipment idea of ​​the project is to create a decentralized machine learning protocol based on a block
I alone notice that recently a lot of projects began to appear and at the same time very intriguing?

I agree with you, the projects literally every day began to emerge while being sufficiently prepared and determined to conquer the market

What do you think, with what it can be generally connected? Why is this activity taking place right now?

I thought about it, here I see several reasons. Either this is just a coincidence, or the offensive is causing a new upsurge in the community and because of this the developers decide to release projects at this time

Good guesses, I'll also think about it, it's quite interesting. By the way about this project, have you already read the description?

In an easy measure, I read, but not all the points I understood about the idea of ​​the project

Can you at least explain this? And then I did not even have time to get acquainted with the description of the project

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What factors will affect the exchange rate of this currency? I will be happy with the details.

in my opinion, the course will be based on the existing supply and demand. Maybe the value of this currency will be influenced by players with large assets and panic that if you want you can track fluctuations in rates on online charts)))

If this is so, then it's comparable with the bitcoin rate, and in general with this crypto currency. What will XRP be different then?

Well wait))) About bitcoin - this crypto currency hasn't received a sufficient scale distribution)) Use bitcoin for calculations is possible only in certain areas and for the most part abroad. Maybe XRP will easily solve this problem))

Yes, I want to continue))) other crypto-currencies is a sort of start-ups)) it isn't known how and what will be with them further. This is a big minus. And XRP probably gives guarantees, transparency and confidence in the future.
Activity: 238
What factors will affect the exchange rate of this currency? I will be happy with the details.

in my opinion, the course will be based on the existing supply and demand. Maybe the value of this currency will be influenced by players with large assets and panic that if you want you can track fluctuations in rates on online charts)))

If this is so, then it's comparable with the bitcoin rate, and in general with this crypto currency. What will XRP be different then?

Well wait))) About bitcoin - this crypto currency hasn't received a sufficient scale distribution)) Use bitcoin for calculations is possible only in certain areas and for the most part abroad. Maybe XRP will easily solve this problem))
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

Activity: 476

Activity: 238
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
as for the number of coins, they are released a certain amount and they can end? Or is the quantity infinite? Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: