Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
No one has any doubts about the project  Huh
The question is also interesting, I saw a lot of reports where people write that the project does not inspire trust, there are many inconsistencies, the developer does not answer many questions
Also saw the message data  Undecided
Unfortunately, in the present situation, it is impossible to be certain of the veracity of many projects. It's hard to check
Activity: 168
The question is also interesting, I saw a lot of reports where people write that the project does not inspire trust, there are many inconsistencies, the developer does not answer many questions
Also saw the message data  Undecided
Activity: 168
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
in any case, the project deserves to participate in it.thank you, everybody, for help:)
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I like the attractive proposal, which is "lured" in the current period. it looks like this: 1 ETH = 907 + 750 (BONUS) = 1657. I think this would be a very advantageous addition with the participation
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
it turns out that with the figure will be provided natural growth and increase in the cost of tokens for the community of investors.
and what is the reason that the developers decided to release only 10 million tokens? and than this action is motivated?
  you know, the point is that the arbitration team is a successful arbitration masters who are firmly convinced that limiting the total number of negotiable tokens is the key to developing a platform with a valuable token value.
  at the same time, a huge number of investors bought slow growing tokens, which suffer from a large volume of supply, this became a recurring problem in the current crypt market.
and what is the reason that the developers decided to release only 10 million tokens? and than this action is motivated?
  you know, the point is that the arbitration team is a successful arbitration masters who are firmly convinced that limiting the total number of negotiable tokens is the key to developing a platform with a valuable token value.
guys, and what can you tell about the team? what are they? should these people be trusted?
   this project was created by technical developers and bankers with extensive experience in trade and arbitration, so they can no doubt be trusted and trusted.
guys, and what can you tell about the team? what are they? should these people be trusted?
I liked this project. but how will all the operations take place? how will they be implemented?
  I realized that everything will happen with the help of a trading bot. more precisely, through the usual trading software aBOT (auto BOT) or mBOT (manual BOT) for arbitrage.
I liked this project. but how will all the operations take place? how will they be implemented?
it is an interesting project. a brief and concise explanation are with all the advantages and necessary materials.
  and I would like to get more information. in particular, I do not quite understand what period is now: pre-sale or sale, what are the prices of tokens, etc.
  well, how ... now there is a period of ICO, which will end on March 15. at the same time an attractive offer is in force. about the pricing you can honor in the white list. there is information about the benefits and details of the project.
  do I correctly understand that mission of the project is the arbitrage auction or, to be more exact, investing in tokens in order to obtain profit from arbitration?
  yes, all is true. at the same time, this platform will become a long-term trading platform, because there is no multi-level marketing, the developers were immediately warned in the description
it is an interesting project. a brief and concise explanation are with all the advantages and necessary materials.
  and I would like to get more information. in particular, I do not quite understand what period is now: pre-sale or sale, what are the prices of tokens, etc.
  well, how ... now there is a period of ICO, which will end on March 15. at the same time an attractive offer is in force. about the pricing you can honor in the white list. there is information about the benefits and details of the project.
  do I correctly understand that mission of the project is the arbitrage auction or, to be more exact, investing in tokens in order to obtain profit from arbitration?
So in the end, what exactly is this project from itself?
What services do they plan to provide?
This is an investment platform with the ability to receive dividends daily, as well as a full return on investment
I've seen a lot of similar projects, what's the advantage of this? What is different from the others?
For investors offer favorable conditions, the cost of the token will be quite high. Also, cooperation with these large banks.
A large number of products are prisoners in one single ecosystem, where everything works perfectly.
It seems to me that this is enough
Pages:
Jump to: