Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 28448 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Here it's important to emphasize that it was really cool to combine all the crypto-currencies (or digital currencies) into one, as the organizers of the project write. There would be a single electronic currency that everyone would use.
Activity: 238
I follow the news of the project)) the organizers have visited many conferences in recent years in different countries. Did you present only the project or some other innovations? Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Tell me, please, why exactly tokens? You released your own token, which can be payment for services, and why the token? Why, for example, isn't an ordinary currency, money?
Activity: 476
If suddenly the project closes and the platform stops working, then all the tokens that I already have will also be lost? Or will it be possible to save our property, our data, to use them further? Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
Activity: 210
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
Guys, tell me please what is your official web-site?  ???I need it in order to find useful information there.
Here is official web-site!)) https://xrpc.co Join it! And welcome  Cheesy
When the project will start and then finish? What are the terms? I really need to know
Starting:
00:00’ Jan 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending:
00:00’ March 15th, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)

ICO duration: 60 days
Wow, it turns out that you need to hurry, because now it's March 13th. Means that in 2 days it will be too late!
Yes, it turns out that so. You asked this question very timely.
Is there any chance that this period can be extended?
In fact, I do not think that this will happen. At least no one said that this is possible.
Guys, tell me please what is your official web-site?  ???I need it in order to find useful information there.
When the project will start and then finish? What are the terms? I really need to know
Starting:
Ending:

Wow, it turns out that you need to hurry, because now it's March 13th. Means that in 2 days it will be too late!
Is there any chance that this period can be extended?
Starting:
Ending:

Starting:
Ending:

Starting:
Ending:

Guys, tell me please what is your official web-site?  ???I need it in order to find useful information there.
Activity: 196
No one has any doubts about the project  Huh
The question is also interesting, I saw a lot of reports where people write that the project does not inspire trust, there are many inconsistencies, the developer does not answer many questions
Also saw the message data  Undecided
Unfortunately, in the present situation, it is impossible to be certain of the veracity of many projects. It's hard to check
I still hope and believe that this is a real project and will continue to develop and develop for a long time
I agree that, compared to others, he has the potential and less adequate goals and is backed by the basis of banks
And what is the problem then? What can you say?
Look, XRP has a lot of questions about: a) the huge number of tokens that can be sold at any time + b) the developers are arrested for fraud. By the way, as far as I know, they do not do well with European and American banks, I wonder why?
Yes, it is very strange and it is necessary to understand this, but also this news can be a linden to bring down quotes of tokens in the market and destroy the project
Well, thanks for the interesting information, in this case this ICO is really worth it
The question is also interesting, I saw a lot of reports where people write that the project does not inspire trust, there are many inconsistencies, the developer does not answer many questions
Unfortunately, in the present situation, it is impossible to be certain of the veracity of many projects. It's hard to check
I still hope and believe that this is a real project and will continue to develop and develop for a long time
I agree that, compared to others, he has the potential and less adequate goals and is backed by the basis of banks
Look, XRP has a lot of questions about: a) the huge number of tokens that can be sold at any time + b) the developers are arrested for fraud. By the way, as far as I know, they do not do well with European and American banks, I wonder why?
Yes, it is very strange and it is necessary to understand this, but also this news can be a linden to bring down quotes of tokens in the market and destroy the project
Pages:
Jump to: