Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 32. (Read 54333 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Wow, Seriously, there is a debacle about Wings? Correct answer for the forecast is 35k. If you need to refund some of those ETH or if upu havent actually got those ETH in your wallet is irrelevant. Project was funded with 35k and this is a fact. Refunds are another thing. Please do not change this to 8k or 27k. This would be really bad pr move.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I contributed yesterday. Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold? it would be great an Airdrop for ambassadors or bounty hunters in order to spread the word helping on its adoption.

Also, it would be nice start partnerships / alliances with similar projects or ICOs already running i.e. Status (SNT) or Steem

Unsold tokens will be locked in a smart contract for future rounds of the token sale.

What is about to burn these unsold tokens while all investors will get tokens after few days than how you will manage this to sell these tokens. What is you plan for that future round of token sale. I think there will be a lot complication to sell those.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Congrats to Indorse team for successful ICO, would be glad to see the token trading on exchanges soon.Making it on Bittrex would be the best thing for all the investors/early contributors.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
I contributed yesterday. Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold? it would be great an Airdrop for ambassadors or bounty hunters in order to spread the word helping on its adoption.

Also, it would be nice start partnerships / alliances with similar projects or ICOs already running i.e. Status (SNT) or Steem

Unsold tokens will be locked in a smart contract for future rounds of the token sale.
Seriously, guys, you have time for posting surveys and can not find 5 minutes to clarify what is the correct Wings answer? Some of us both invested in ICO (thanks to Wings, which made us aware of this project) and forecasted there. Can you confirm that 35k will be the correct prediction here? After all this is the amount gathered, despite some will have to be returned afterwards. Or is it 8000 since this is how much was in the contract? Or is it 27k since this is how much money you will have after all? I think 35k is the correct prediction here, however we need your confirmation on this ASAP. This is like basic thing to do after ICO endorsed by Wings.

We're discussing things with WINGS to see how we can make it work. We'll release all the details once they're finalized. Thanks for understanding!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
A very professional team seeing the decision of returning/refunding money collected by ICOAge due to those unexpected conditions by Chinese regulators. The remaining more than 27000 ETH are still reasonable amount to carry on the progress and work in future.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
very glad to hear this project has ended perfectly and successfully, now we just have to wait for distribution for all campaign participants. I hope the team updates the spreadsheets in the near future so we know how much we earn during the participation of this project. congratulations
Activity: 267
Congratulations! I believed in this project from the very beginning and very glad that you managed to raise the necessary funds. Only forward!
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum

Please take this short survey to help us understand and create a report on how people use endorsements on LinkedIn. We shall publish and share our research insights with you soon.

At Indorse, we’re building the future of decentralized professional networking and by taking this survey you will help us work in the right direction.

https://indorse.typeform.com/to/Jw27IM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Congrats guys on that impressive result this is very success ICO campaign I believe you will continue with this spirit and will make this platform most successful in coming days. Now time to deliver and push this project to the mainstream this is great to be part of this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Congratulations to all! ICO looks very good, even though these Chinese. I think the project still will declare themselves
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
Congrats, Indorse! There was some good news at the final stage.
I'm glad to see the partnership with Bancor. I hope this project a lot. Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Congratulations on the successful ICO!!

Although that Chinese announcement coming just days before the finish and effectively robbing over 2$ million in funding is basically bull sh*t ....
Hopefully those Chinese come back and prop up the exchange price when it gets released. They obviously had some serious interest
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
One more project closed at successful fundraising campaign today. It is always pleasure to see real projects bringing blockchain closer to everyday life usage. It is by all means is big achievement to be able to have such huge amount of funds in their portfolio. looking forward to see it seeing same big success in practical usage as well now.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Indorse token sale is closed!

Thank you everyone for your support and trust!

Tokens will transferable after 14 September 2017, 12 PM UTC

Do not send ether to any address
https://indorse.io
legendary
Just few minutes this ICO is going to finish in next 20 minutes now people has very short time of period to buy this token during this phase. I hope this will make nice profit for all investors.
only five minutes now
legendary

Announcing the Indorse Partnership with Change

Indorse is proud to announce a partnership with Change, an upcoming decentralised crypto bank.

https://medium.com/joinindorse/announcing-the-indorse-partnership-with-change-326250fd36c0
Very good news. The ICO of Change is in 9 days AFAIK
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Just few minutes this ICO is going to finish in next 20 minutes now people has very short time of period to buy this token during this phase. I hope this will make nice profit for all investors.
legendary
Less than half an hour to invest!
Pages:
Jump to: