Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 35. (Read 54336 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Coin interview with Indorse.io

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QwaM0dABQ8

It is very interesting interview though it is of 45 minutes long but worth to watch all. I watched half and paused other part to watch later. Whatever I saw it let you think about project other way and also is very helpful to learn new technical aspects. I will be watching later complete. I appreciate this sharing with us here.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I also think the last of this ICO will be very busy now it has more good chance to raise +40k ETH as the total raised amount. This ICO is still going on really superb potentially it looking secure project with nice idea so it will grow and will be helpful for investors to make good profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
We successfully crossed 31000 Ethereum already and now next milestone in my opinion to get the number of 35000 Ethereum in the first run. Indorse is keep on going with steady performance which is important for me. We have one week to go that means still 40000 Ethereum is within reach easily.
I think large deposits will be the last day of the ICO, people will begin to withdraw money from BTC and look for where to invest
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
We successfully crossed 31000 Ethereum already and now next milestone in my opinion to get the number of 35000 Ethereum in the first run. Indorse is keep on going with steady performance which is important for me. We have one week to go that means still 40000 Ethereum is within reach easily.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

Yes that is Indorse will bring new revolutionary features for social networking through their decentralized platform. Thanks for sharing this useful information with the community this is very informative article about the business model of this project.
very nice feature revolutionary issued indorse for social networking. I would understand more details about this project. Hopefully can be a companion in the bounty to the success of this project. What will hold indorse airdrop?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Yes that is Indorse will bring new revolutionary features for social networking through their decentralized platform. Thanks for sharing this useful information with the community this is very informative article about the business model of this project.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
I'm holding 500 CDT with 0.05 Eth  balance on my address, Do I eligible for the Airdrop ?

this is from the Medium of Indorse AirDrop announcement
"Accounts with the equivalent of 3000 ether or more, and less than .01 ether will be scrubbed to prevent sending tokens to exchange accounts and dust accounts".

Clearing it up a bit more: A snapshot of PAY, DGD, CDT and ZRX token holders was taken on August 18, 2017. Accounts with the equivalent of 3000 ether or more, and less than .01 in ether of PAY, DGD, CDT or ZRX will be scrubbed to prevent sending tokens to exchange accounts and dust accounts.
Great event! It is a pity that I do not fit these conditions, but in any case, it's a good marketing move Wink

But if the marketing is implemented much better than before and has so many followers and certainly this project will have a good progress on the future of this project, if that all marketing done not really good will have an impact, big losses on this project ...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
The airdrop is for Digix, Coindash, Tenx and 0X holders at the date of August 18 2017 and it will be double for people who subscribe before the 4th september here https://indorse.io/air-drop

https://medium.com/joinindorse/announcing-indorse-airdrop-holders-of-pay-dgd-cdt-and-zrx-to-be-airdropped-ind-tokens-5f09aa7228bf

Thanks for sharing this information with us I just entered my details for double the airdrop promo. I think so many people will get surprise airdrop because majority of the people are not aware of this precious event. This is really nice step taken from Indorse team to raise the awareness about this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I'm holding 500 CDT with 0.05 Eth  balance on my address, Do I eligible for the Airdrop ?

"Accounts with the equivalent of 3000 ether or more, and less than .01 ether will be scrubbed to prevent sending tokens to exchange accounts and dust accounts".

Clearing it up a bit more: A snapshot of PAY, DGD, CDT and ZRX token holders was taken on August 18, 2017. Accounts with the equivalent of 3000 ether or more, and less than .01 in ether of PAY, DGD, CDT or ZRX will be scrubbed to prevent sending tokens to exchange accounts and dust accounts.
Great event! It is a pity that I do not fit these conditions, but in any case, it's a good marketing move Wink
Activity: 234
Merit: 100

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
I've seen some wings-supported projects, and most of the wings-supported projects are all good, I'm sure it would be nice to keep this coin for the long haul
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
The airdrop is for Digix, Coindash, Tenx and 0X holders at the date of August 18 2017 and it will be double for people who subscribe before the 4th september here https://indorse.io/air-drop

https://medium.com/joinindorse/announcing-indorse-airdrop-holders-of-pay-dgd-cdt-and-zrx-to-be-airdropped-ind-tokens-5f09aa7228bf
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Total: ETH 30,596.011 hm it not bad. i forecasted indorse ico on wings. my forecasting is 30k ethereum. i am happy now  Smiley

Well it gonna be way beyond 30k after the ico over, dont be too happy bout it yet
Activity: 840
Merit: 253
Total: ETH 30,596.011 hm it not bad. i forecasted indorse ico on wings. my forecasting is 30k ethereum. i am happy now  Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I see the investments are steadily increasing towards the end here...
The final week should bring some FOMO!
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: