Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 36. (Read 54336 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

With 30,005.934 ETH received so far, we’ve hit the 60% of the hard cap & almost $10 Million at the current price of ETH 🙌

20K ETH to go. And I think there is enough time that. We could see rush the last days of the ICO.
We can say this ICO is successful, 30,199.672 ether raised so far. Great result!
11 more days until ico ends, as you said i think we will see rush last few days and it is possible they will sell all tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

With 30,005.934 ETH received so far, we’ve hit the 60% of the hard cap & almost $10 Million at the current price of ETH 🙌

20K ETH to go. And I think there is enough time that. We could see rush the last days of the ICO.

If they reached the target, the ICO mania is still in full swing and that is good news to Ethereum holders. I don't much eth but I sure make up in investing on promising ERC20 tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I agree with those who are still confident about remaining 20k ETH in last phase of the ICO. I am expecting a similar situation like pre-ico when some big investment made huge difference. It is one of the best project and rush of investors will be seen in last week.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Finally passed the 30K milestone! you cant take it Long time. Very long time you could not do this...Now, the contribute have to go faster!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bounty Portal indorse cant opened?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It is 60% of the target but still is huge milestone to cross officially 30000 Ethereum. Next target is to capture the 40000 Ethereum which will take the total amount at 80% within a week. There is not much to take the amount at 40k plus Ethereum and that will happen somehow before the end of the fundraising campaign.
Activity: 952

Participate now: https://indorse.io

Congrats on this nice achievement I hope this ICO will continue with this momentum and will get sold by the end of the time. For serious investors this is nice opportunity to make secure their future by taking wise step to choose this project because this will be amazing platform.
Activity: 234

Participate now: https://indorse.io

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

If it was like x5 very quickly, then ico collected a hard cap on the first day, but the project itself is strong, but x5 goes to the stock exchange here and does not smell
Too many but until i don't understand what do you say.

Indorse didn't sell out during the first day? Ohh, the ICO fever is dying down. Hopefully it's just a lull in the ICO mania fever. But I admit Indorse proposition is a good one and expected to have such on a blockchain.
In my opinion 29,759.27 ether raised is very good result and ico isn't over yet and i don't think it is possible to sell all tokens first day.
Now this is very looks very good 29699 Ethereum so far in the project and more are on the way. Last 8 days have shown increased interest of investors again in the project as statistics show that an average of 500 ETH/daily were invested into it. A total of 40000 plus Ethereum will be collected and that is very good to develop the next generation's platform for prescribed purposes to achieve.
I agree with you. ICO collecting move slowly, but steadily, and it is a sign of professionalism! keep it up!
I hope this is going to be successful project, i am really impressed with collected ether.
Adex token was sold out only in 8 hours during their ICO time (it was less than in a day).
Indorse will be successfull in the future, you can see how many people got interested with this project and the proof is they are willing to invest such huge amount into this ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
Indorse didn't sell out during the first day? Ohh, the ICO fever is dying down. Hopefully it's just a lull in the ICO mania fever. But I admit Indorse proposition is a good one and expected to have such on a blockchain.
In my opinion 29,759.27 ether raised is very good result and ico isn't over yet and i don't think it is possible to sell all tokens first day.
Now this is very looks very good 29699 Ethereum so far in the project and more are on the way. Last 8 days have shown increased interest of investors again in the project as statistics show that an average of 500 ETH/daily were invested into it. A total of 40000 plus Ethereum will be collected and that is very good to develop the next generation's platform for prescribed purposes to achieve.
I agree with you. ICO collecting move slowly, but steadily, and it is a sign of professionalism! keep it up!
I hope this is going to be successful project, i am really impressed with collected ether.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 896
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Guys, but did you have bonuses on ico? I do not want to buy more now than others)

In this round price is flat you will get 1000 IND for every ETH you will invest into this ICO. It's still cheap as compare with the potential of growth I think this will gain more like 5x very quickly.

If it was like x5 very quickly, then ico collected a hard cap on the first day, but the project itself is strong, but x5 goes to the stock exchange here and does not smell
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Guys, but did you have bonuses on ico? I do not want to buy more now than others)

In this round price is flat you will get 1000 IND for every ETH you will invest into this ICO. It's still cheap as compare with the potential of growth I think this will gain more like 5x very quickly.
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
hello dev, is indorse token alread listed on delta? i saw it in the site..

https://etherdelta.github.io/#IND-ETH

kindly verify if this is the real indorse tokens. thanks.

Yes, these are real IND tokens. We'll also be listed on Gatecoin. In talks with some other exchanges too.
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
hello dev, is indorse token alread listed on delta? i saw it in the site..

https://etherdelta.github.io/#IND-ETH

kindly verify if this is the real indorse tokens. thanks.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am thinking to invest here soon and will purchase some ETH over the next few days. I also made a video in Chinese for you that your Chinese followers might like to see. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpeMdt5589A
Pages:
Jump to: