Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [INGY] MN/POS (PRESALE) ✅ [CHARITABLE] ✅ [SMART COIN FOR SMART IDEAS] 🔥 - page 12. (Read 27149 times)

copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
We are pleased to announce our

REFERRAL BOUNTY
We are pleased to announce that we are offering a 10% Referral Fee in: INGY Coin to anyone who can refer a Masternode or Staking Package Buyer.
We want to accelerate the process and get onto CryptoBridge as quickly as possible. We applied for the listing and have already sold 9 Masternodes.
With your support, we can get listed very quickly.  We would like to thank everyone that has joined us in powering INGY!

Disclaimer: Please send a screenshot of the Referral Message to @INGY DEV so the rightful person gets the Referral Bounty.

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Any news about the project? I started to follow your project closely.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Very interesting project, why more and more projects use masternodes?
Masternode is simply a cryptocurrency full node or computer wallet that keeps the full copy of the blockchain in real-time, just like your have Bitcoin full nodes and is always up & running. Relatively popular thing today!
If I am not mistaken DASH also uses masternodes. And this is a very popular cryptocurrency, so I think a lot of users are familiar with masternodes.
Not only DASH, a lot of projects use masternodes. I know at least 7. Just wondering why right now it have become so popular.
Hello, your project is very interesting. The first thing I look at the project site. Your site is made very high quality and tasteful. Do you have a bounty campaign?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Masternode is simply a cryptocurrency full node or computer wallet that keeps the full copy of the blockchain in real-time, just like your have Bitcoin full nodes and is always up & running. Relatively popular thing today!
If I am not mistaken DASH also uses masternodes. And this is a very popular cryptocurrency, so I think a lot of users are familiar with masternodes.
Not only DASH, a lot of projects use masternodes. I know at least 7. Just wondering why right now it have become so popular.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Activity: 70
I looked at the project site and realized that they would soon be listing at the exchange. Is there an exact date already?
I do not think no one will tell you the exact date. This information is not to be shared.
On some exchanges it is allowed to announce negotiations, but I don’t remember which
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
I looked at the project site and realized that they would soon be listing at the exchange. Is there an exact date already?
I do not think no one will tell you the exact date. This information is not to be shared.
Activity: 236
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 162
Activity: 196
which exchange site will you add to your altcoin project?
Activity: 283
Hello. Is there information about the exchanges where the token will be traded? No prior arrangements?
As far as I know, the exchange can be announced only when there is an exact 100% agreement. And the announcement takes place a few days before the start of sales, or before a one-two weeks.
Well, thank you. We will wait for official announcements and news from the team.
Preliminary agreement has, as I understand it is. The first exchanges on which the token will sell are CryptoBridge, CREX24, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
There is at least 1 good exchange in this list, and if the token starts to trade on this exchange, it will be very good.
Activity: 163
Hello. Is there information about the exchanges where the token will be traded? No prior arrangements?
As far as I know, the exchange can be announced only when there is an exact 100% agreement. And the announcement takes place a few days before the start of sales, or before a one-two weeks.
Well, thank you. We will wait for official announcements and news from the team.
Preliminary agreement has, as I understand it is. The first exchanges on which the token will sell are CryptoBridge, CREX24, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Good afternoon. Where did you get this information? Anyway, I believe that the official announcements will be announced before the very beginning of sales.
Good afternoon. You can find this information on the official website. Yes, absolutely true, this is only preliminary. This will be announced immediately before the start of tradings.
Thank. I already found this information, quite interesting. Not the best exchanges, but as for the start of trading is not very bad.
Activity: 240
Good afternoon. Where did you get this information? Anyway, I believe that the official announcements will be announced before the very beginning of sales.
Good afternoon. You can find this information on the official website. Yes, absolutely true, this is only preliminary. This will be announced immediately before the start of tradings.
Activity: 240
Activity: 299
Activity: 299
Activity: 207
Hi guys. Tell me please, as I understand it, each operating system needs a different wallet, right? Where can I see information about this? Thank.
Yes, absolutely true, you need a different wallet for each operating system. You can find all the necessary information on the official website, in the Wallets tab.
Pages:
Jump to: