Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [INGY] MN/POS (PRESALE) ✅ [CHARITABLE] ✅ [SMART COIN FOR SMART IDEAS] 🔥 - page 13. (Read 27149 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
We are also excited to announce that we have staking packages available for investors. The packages are listed below:

100 INGY: 0.3 BTC
250 INGY: 0.8 BTC
500 INGY: .175 BTC

Good evening. Can I buy tokens only for BTC? Or for ETH also can?

Hi currently we are accepting only BTC but we will likely setup CoinPayments to accept other popular coins.
Okay,i understood you. Thank. Well, i will wait and may be buy some tokens. Good luck. You have nice idea.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Hi guys. Tell me please, as I understand it, each operating system needs a different wallet, right? Where can I see information about this? Thank.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
We are also excited to announce that we have staking packages available for investors. The packages are listed below:

Hi currently we are accepting only BTC but we will likely setup CoinPayments to accept other popular coins.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1

copper member

100 INGY: 0.03 BTC
250 INGY: 0.08 BTC
copper member
Hi everyone. We love the activity being seen on this thread, and we will respond to individual posts one at a time. We have ended our BTT post bounty and the bounty has been paid. We are ready to announce our next bounty!

We are happy to announce that we are starting our Discord Invite bounty.

You will get a reward for every person invited on our server!
- 0.5 INGY: per invite.

We also have an extra rewards for the most 5 active inviters :
Top 1 - 200 INGY
Top 2 - 125 INGY
Top 3 - 75 INGY
Top 4 - 40 INGY
Top 5 - 25 INGY

Rules:
1.No fake or inactive accounts. Anyone trying to cheat will be disqualified from contest!
2.Minimum 50 invites required to be eligible for the prize.
3.Check invites only on $bot-commands
4.Any team member will not count in winners list.
5.The campaign will end on 11.20.18.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I really liked the concept of the project. There is uniqueness and understanding. I would like to know more information about your team. Can you tell?
Did you read white paper? There I think the information is written.
The Whitepaper tells about the concept of the project and the technologies they use. About the team, we better tell the developers
Activity: 201
How many coins will be created?
Activity: 236
I really liked the concept of the project. There is uniqueness and understanding. I would like to know more information about your team. Can you tell?
Did you read white paper? There I think the information is written.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Today the Mastenтode system is very popular. More and more projects are using this technology. I would like to know the essence of the project, what it does?
So I understood Ingenuity is a MasterNode coin that improves the foundations of society by empowering ideas and creation. Through Ingenuity, you will help fund innovative individuals and projects around the globe.
Activity: 95
Do you have a bounty program? I would like to participate, but I can not find anywhere
Activity: 201
Today the Mastenтode system is very popular. More and more projects are using this technology. I would like to know the essence of the project, what it does?
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
The smart contracts tech over a masternode project network should help investors adopting the crypto and accomplish their investment dreams. I see some good crypto profile on Twitter was talking about this project, so this one must be a good exposure for a good start.

I don't think Dev is anywhere talking about Smart Contracts. Unless I am missing something over here. OR probably you are mixing up Smart Nodes with Smart Contracts ?

It will eventually come up.... Chain went live just few days ago. So there is long way to go. I see them taking baby steps which I found enough for me as an Investor Smiley
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
The smart contracts tech over a masternode project network should help investors adopting the crypto and accomplish their investment dreams. I see some good crypto profile on Twitter was talking about this project, so this one must be a good exposure for a good start.

I don't think Dev is anywhere talking about Smart Contracts. Unless I am missing something over here. OR probably you are mixing up Smart Nodes with Smart Contracts ?
Activity: 112
I see about your altcoin to support a broad community, I think it is necessary to form an event for bounty to at least touch other communities to participate in campaigning for your project

Bounty company there is for participants Discord, visit to community there many interesting things
https://discord.gg/DnBSw9u
I have joined there and looked a little at the community there, I still want to see a lot of what they have planned for this project and I have just tried their wallet, thanks for the information
Activity: 86
I see about your altcoin to support a broad community, I think it is necessary to form an event for bounty to at least touch other communities to participate in campaigning for your project

Bounty company there is for participants Discord, visit to community there many interesting things
https://discord.gg/DnBSw9u
Activity: 112
Activity: 86
The very first thing I noticed is a tiny amount of pre-mine which is a great sign of any legit project. Next the mn reward distribution for investors profitability, SMART project support, and low coin supply could be the key to success for this project. Looking forward to investing in the project.

Do you plan to invest in this project yourself? I see a huge number of very similar projects, which are born 5-6 per week. How to choose a worthy one among them? How can you be sure that the team will execute the roadmap (which does not even have accurate data on the time of implementation of the tasks). I am in doubt, although I would also like to invest in a promising project with a strong team.
If in doubt, it is better to wait for the best entry into the project. But as all know that it is better to enter at the beginning.
Pages:
Jump to: