Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [INGY] MN/POS (PRESALE) ✅ [CHARITABLE] ✅ [SMART COIN FOR SMART IDEAS] 🔥 - page 9. (Read 27149 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 1
We would also like to disclose for transparency that we have turned off all staking from our side to help other stakers gets more stakes! We have also turned off our 5 masternodes that were originally started to help support the network. For complete transparency, we are looking to hold between the core team about 20-30K INGY for pay roll and what not spread across 4-5 addresses so the community can see where/what the funds are being used for. Our idea does not require us to hold a large amount of coins and thus we don’t need/want to. We truly do care what the community thinks and we also are past crypto investors as well. We want to do whats best in the interests for everyone to help this project really going.
Do what you have to do and everything will be fine. It is possible that competitors are trying to harm and spoil the reputation.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
What happened here? Who can explain to me? The project seemed to me quite interesting, and I would like it to develop and the team managed to realize their potential.
Hi, as I understand what they wrote about the scam, does not apply to the project. It was about the exchange. If I'm wrong, correct me.

It is nice to know some people can truly read and access the situation in an objective manner. You are correct.
Thank. I thought so. Everything falls into place, do not worry. Sometime that happens.  Smiley
Activity: 200
We would also like to disclose for transparency that we have turned off all staking from our side to help other stakers gets more stakes! We have also turned off our 5 masternodes that were originally started to help support the network. For complete transparency, we are looking to hold between the core team about 20-30K INGY for pay roll and what not spread across 4-5 addresses so the community can see where/what the funds are being used for. Our idea does not require us to hold a large amount of coins and thus we don’t need/want to. We truly do care what the community thinks and we also are past crypto investors as well. We want to do whats best in the interests for everyone to help this project really going.
This is a good action on your part and will have a positive effect on the project. Many people, including me, appreciate honesty and openness.
Thank you for your work.
Activity: 293
Merit: 13
AKA merlin.
And

They just banned me from their discord

Called my coin ( IMPERIUM ) a scam

And never answered my questions before banning me
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
copper member
What happened here? Who can explain to me? The project seemed to me quite interesting, and I would like it to develop and the team managed to realize their potential.
Hi, as I understand what they wrote about the scam, does not apply to the project. It was about the exchange. If I'm wrong, correct me.

It is nice to know some people can truly read and access the situation in an objective manner. You are correct.
copper member

Hi, we unfortunately had a troll in our thread saying we were a scam by accusing us of being listed on an exchange, but we are not listed on any exchange yet! Trolls will be trolls I suppose. We will be listed on CryptoBridge soon within the next two weeks, and are very excited to be moving forward with this project.
Activity: 200
copper member
This guy is affiliated with the altmarkets.cc which has listed 150 altcoins for 0.015 BTC each

And then

Closed their exchange

Not sure what you're talking about since we're not listed on any website/exchange yet. But thank you for helping us bring our thread up to the top! We appreciate it!
AKA merlin.
This guy is affiliated with the altmarkets.cc which has listed 150 altcoins for 0.015 BTC each

And then

Closed their exchange

AKA merlin.
SCAM ALERT !!!

altmarkets.cc

I'm not really sure what your problem is, but I can assure you and anyone else reading this thread we are not a scam. We have a real team including team members from the Luxcore project. We are as serious as it gets.

I understand now

copper member
Hi everyone,

We still have our referral bounty going in and have sold 10 masternodes and 3 staking packages so far.

Anyone who refers our coin to someone else to buy a masternode or staking package will get 10% INGY of the order as commission! Don't miss out on this opportunity while we will be listed on CryptoBridge in the coming weeks. Please see #recent-coin-listing in the CryptoBridge discord for confirmation of our pending listing!
copper member
SCAM ALERT !!!

altmarkets.cc

I'm not really sure what your problem is, but I can assure you and anyone else reading this thread we are not a scam. We have a real team including team members from the Luxcore project. We are as serious as it gets.
AKA merlin.
AKA merlin.
AKA merlin.
We invite you to bring your project to our exchange, Altmarkets is a Cryptocurrency 6,000 members and over 100 coins listed. Focusing on lower-tier altcoins we push each coin listing with social media announcements as well as to our growing social channels.

Our BCT Announce: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-altmarkets-a-cryptocurrency-exchange-wwwaltmarketscc-4687148
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/p4NwBdE

Request a listing with us via the above thread / announce post or visit http://www.altmarkets.cc - We aim to reply within 24 - 48 hours.

more like 150 users and a big huge SCAM

to buy a toyota TERCEL

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
A good indicator that the team appears here, communicates with users and gives answers to questions. Respect Wink
copper member
Hello guys. Tell me please,MN/POS it is Masternode and Proof Of Stake?

Hi yes, that is correct. MN/PoS.
Pages:
Jump to: